It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Finally I decided to sign up to ATS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Well, lets start shall we,
my name is Joe (24 yrs old) and I come from the UK but currently living in sunny/burning hot NSW OZ. I like to explore the world and its many natural beauties that we are just so lucky to have. Having said that, I know we are currently living in a harsh world which unfortunately everyone suffers due to the "elite" and greedy and selfish governments. But nevertheless our world can change if we all can stand up to these elite, share our knowledge and always be positive. So after 3 years I decided to join this awesome site!

I've always liked and seek the truth (I am a terrible liar by the way haha), and not many years ago (approx. 5). My mind was blown away and realised how our governments are so corrupt and the things they do for power its disgusting. There are so many topics I want to get involved and share my knowledge and gain knowledge. I got into conspiracy because of our corrupt UK government and how it operates and oppresses other countries (along with the US). From there I began reading about the Monarchy, the elite and secret societies, the NWO and how our world is going towards it. Bit by bit it began to make sense about the elite and how they want us literally enslaved.

Anyways, not going off topic, I am a person who likes to weigh both sides of the arguments and never take a yes for an answer before agreeing. I do my own research, gather articles-both scientific and news, look at the state of our planet and then I decide if its actually true/legit.

It is my first post, I got bags of energy and cannot wait to start posting and sharing! Any questions and knowledge please share!.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Welcome To The Community

Here are some handy links to get you oriented into now becoming a valued member of ATS.

What are P F K W S
Visit here next - ATS Freshmans Forum
Index of Important ATS Related Threads
Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First
How to Upload Your Pics & Avatars (also) Need a custom Avatar?
Your Terms and Conditions Of Use (also) Reaffirming ATS Policies

Try Ask ATS to find numerous threads to add your thoughts to now. Once a minimum of 20 posts are made, you'll be able to create your own threads & send out messages to fellow ATS members.

*** Keep your arms within the ride's comfort zone, have fun & help us "Deny Ignorance" ***

ATS is at times like a rollercoaster ride! As a new member be aware if one acts in an uncivil-like manner, discusses personal illicit drug usage, uses profanity, is a troll, intentionally spreads a hoax, spam's, advertises and/or get's verbally abusive, they will be warned or removed off the ride by a Moderator. If you see posted any of the above mentioned, please let staff know by using the "Alert" function. This will help keep the community, both young and old to further enjoy the ride with you.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS...we are glad to have you. Looking forward to seeing you around, and reading what you have to say

Good luck and again...Welcome to ATS

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Welcome Joe, you are at the right place, reasonable, human and mind expanding, enjoy the ride, keep your hands and feet within the safety bars and type away, and someone should be along with cookies before long... welcome, and ignore the trolls...

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 01:39 AM
link   
Nice to meet you.

Welcome to the community, and take it easy until you acclimate.
Trust me, it is essential. Some thing more newer members ought to consider.

It is tempting to jump on in the deep, but unless your ready it may be too much at first.

See ya around the board.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 01:51 AM
link   
reply to post by JoeRV

Warm Welcome to the ATS Family. You sound like you'll fit in well here. You appear to have a lot to contribute, I look forward to meeting you in the forums....

Des

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 02:02 AM
link   
And welcome from me as well you sound like you will a positive addition. I'm a newbie too
and the earlier advice about dipping your toes in carefully is wise advice indeed.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 01:51 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

join