ATS is a psyop site to collect intelligence data for TPTB

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 01:59 AM
link   
reply to post by ADVISOR

At least you can't be blamed for pushing the big red button that gave certain people god like powers (that didn't deserve them) that let them run around banning people they didn't like.
That was a dark and amusing day in ATS history.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 02:01 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyAnonymous

OP don't listen to this man. He is a paid disinfoshillagent. If you ever listen to ATS live his charming radio voice will lull you in to a stupor and you will begin to lose the ability to question the sites motives. He will suck all your site criticisms out through your ears like some sort of chupacabra that feeds on nonsense.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 02:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

...you owe me a dry pair of undies, Domo....

Des

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 02:16 AM
link   
Oh Domo, oh Domo, oh Domo...

Your not suppose to give away my trade secrets from the teachings of Don Juanito (the squatting, smooth talking Chupacabra).

(Johnny waves his hand in front of the readers)
"You will forget everything Domo has said, in fact this whole thread is worth forgetting"

(Johnny makes a little move, does a little dance and then gets down tonite)

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 02:20 AM
link   
^ pure awesomeness

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 02:42 AM
link   
In that case I have two words for TPTB....butt nuggets.
That is all.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 02:46 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyAnonymous

Johnny, is it about time we let this thread die of a non moderated but well deserved death? I will promise not to post any more to this waste of time and see if there are any more cookies in the lunchroom that tptb left for us peons.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 03:00 AM
link   
"disinfoshillagent" (Domo1)

I read somewhere of someone posting a confessional here on ATS. He/She/It/They admitted to being a paid internet shill: "They are real." The ATS forum thread has been "removed", obviously by the "MIB". I'll have to "temporarily" agree to the OP that ATS could be used as a "propaganda" tool. Bahaha!

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 05:10 AM
link   
...and the following explains it all.

Thread closed.

new topics
top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join