It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS is a psyop site to collect intelligence data for TPTB

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 12:36 AM
link   
You will never see this post unless I am wrong and ATS is not a NWO psyop site to collect resistance data. The way that so many of the recent pro 2nd amendment pro gun news posts have ended up being dumped into the off topic below top secret area I can only conclude that ATS is an intelligence gathering system for TPTB and has no pretense as being for the public utility what so ever. This site if I am right is for the express use of identifying, targeting and working against liberty movement efforts worldwide. This is what the facts support unless management would care to refute this with some facts of their own.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Well duh.

Between the NSA's new Data Canter in Utah, government sock puppet personas running rampant, and the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act, any website you go to is a psyop site with the purpose of gathering data.

The government can and will sue your internet service provider for your complete browsing history and all internet activities if they feel the need to do so.

ATS is the least of your concerns.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Mods if i were you id 404 this thread.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Is it that time of the year again, every season I swear.

Look, do a quick search, for this exactly same subject, and check out all the other threads started with this theme.

You would be surprised, and that is why these threads generally get trashed.

Because you could have posted that, in one of the existing threads.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by ADVISOR

I know but I have done 20 threads and still I can not access the RATS thread you made. This was in protest of their complete apathy of the fact that ATS gives not one crap about any content it seems.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by ADVISOR
Is it that time of the year again, every season I swear.

Look, do a quick search, for this exactly same subject, and check out all the other threads started with this theme.

You would be surprised, and that is why these threads generally get trashed.

Because you could have posted that, in one of the existing threads.

Sounds like he's about to trash it to cover up the truth.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 12:49 AM
link   
reply to post by exitusstatuquo

This site if I am right is for the express use of identifying, targeting and working against liberty movement efforts worldwide. This is what the facts support unless management would care to refute this with some facts of their own.
What facts do you want to prove that they are NOT something? How do you prove a negative? Further, what facts do you have that they are? You don't like where they put threads? An abundance of wearying, repetitive, unoriginal, threads? Give it up.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 12:50 AM
link   
If they're using ATS for that reason they're just going to confuse themselves even further.

link   

It's the number of posts, not the number of threads. Last time I checked, it was 200.

link   
This thread =

Come on...........

Here's a true story.

The Government doesn't NEED ATS to collect its Data !

link   

If you cared so much about content here. Why may I ask , did you just post a thread to a blog that is nothing but banned stuff here. Your intro into that thread was very misleading. If anyone is not being truthful around here...it's you. jmoho...

Des

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 12:53 AM
link   
I never believed it before but im starting to.
I have seen alot of threads i like on ATS Vanish and i just have to ask myself why???...

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 12:55 AM
link   
I'd kinda wonder why someone is that determined and tracking #'s to see RATS? Hmm.... It's not even a spot that sees that much traffic in the multitude who do wander in and out.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by mcdgray129

I never believed it before but im starting to.
I have seen alot of threads i like on ATS Vanish and i just have to ask myself why???...

Because...................

They are against T&C.

If people would read the damn thing, they would never post ridiculous threads like this one !

Another thing?

Its not hard to ask a MOD anything, before posting. My suggestion to ANYONE that is about to step over the line.

link   

You are very wrong about ATS.

You should go into search and find out what the owners of this website have to say about this topic.

Their words may enlighten and educate you; if you are willing to learn that is.

link   
Dang. The OP is onto us. Tell Marge in HR that we need another site, STAT!

OP, ATS is an international site that provides all of us a forum to air our views. Really.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 12:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Maybe because that someone is himself tracking data for his own personal gain...hence the anger at not being the first to get those breaking news feeds on ATS....see there are two shoes to each pair...how does that one fit...

Des

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Of course they use this site to harvest info, how else do they know what we are doing?

Well besides google I mean

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Maybe because that someone is himself tracking data for his own personal gain...hence the anger at not being the first to get those breaking news feeds on ATS....see there are two shoes to each pair...how does that one fit...

Des

I smell a Conspiracy!!

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

Can you say stringer.....

Des

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join