JFK: Donald Donaldson was murdered, 17 bullet holes in the head

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by ADVISOR
reply to post by Heliocentric

I agree with that, he may very well have had, to be in on it. But he wasn't the shooter. the shots came from the front. Shots from the rear, would have peeled JFKs head forward, not back.

Yes, he wasn't the shooter, since there was no gunpowder residue on his cheek :

mcadams.posc.mu.edu...

As far as the shots, there was most probably triangular crossfire, which means shots came from behind (shcoolbook depository), right/front (grassy knoll) and a third location. The shot fired at Z-313 seems to be coming from the grassy knoll.

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 12:35 AM
link   
What we are dealing with is a power that goes far beyond that of a single man or a single group of men.

It is the kind of lust for power that first possesses the human mind and then the mind transforms itself into a machine designed for the sole purpose of accomplishing that set goal. And that's how things get out of control.

I think that 'loyalty' is the best word to describe it. The men who pulled the trigger on JFK were loyal to someone or some-thing. Was it ideology? Was it money? What could inspire such loyalty in Frank Sturgis? Anti-Communism? Fascism? Richard Nixon?

Take a look at Frank Sturgis, for example. Who was he loyal to? Why did Frank Sturgis die from cancer in December of 1993 ( five days shy of his 69th birthday Source en.wikipedia.org... ) while Donald Donaldson was murdered with 17 bullet holes in the head, December 1977?

Frank Sturgis. Involved in the Bay of Pigs. Involved in Watergate. What's the connection? Richard Nixon.

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 01:16 AM
link   
The answer to who was behind the JFK assassination was exposed when JFK Jr. unveiled the name of his magazine...... " George"...

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 01:49 AM
link   
I think it is interesting that many people point to the CIA for this event. Which is not the case.

Everyone connected to the event has one BIG connection...
OIL

From Johnson to George De Mohrenschildt, GHWB to the IMC. Everyone of them gained from this event, and everyone of them gained from the Oil Industery.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Guyfriday
I think it is interesting that many people point to the CIA for this event. Which is not the case.

Everyone connected to the event has one BIG connection...
OIL

From Johnson to George De Mohrenschildt, GHWB to the IMC. Everyone of them gained from this event, and everyone of them gained from the Oil Industery.

That's because GHWB (the son of a pro-Nazi Prescott Bush) was a CIA man in 1963 and he was CIA director for 1 year under Gerald Ford (the time to clean up after the mess of the 1960's). And remember that the CIA was modelled completely by German Nazi's after the intelligence apparatus of the Third Reich was incorporated into the OSS/CIA, and according to Mae Brussell's research, these faction members were introduced into the United States, given passports and money and American citizenship, they were the Fourth Reich and they found positions into every sensitive areas of American government... US Army, Air Force, CIA and even NASA.

I consider the Oil Industry faction to be a piece of the JFK puzzle, but, the Oil Industry faction is merely a part of the larger military industrial landscape of the 1960's American political establishment.

There is a lot of info out there about how Lyndon Johnson profited from Bell Helicopters, a Texas company, during the Viet Nam war and Nixon was friends with Howard Hughes (who also built helicopters for the Viet Nam war) and Hughes also was based in Texas. And we all know that HH was a CIA front. So that's really why the CIA gets all the "credit" for the JFK assassination, in my opinion.
edit on 1/31/2013 by SayonaraJupiter because: add citizenship

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by hypervigilant
The answer to who was behind the JFK assassination was exposed when JFK Jr. unveiled the name of his magazine...... " George"...

I'd never made that connection. Very interesting indeed....

new topics
top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join