JFK: Donald Donaldson was murdered, 17 bullet holes in the head

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Synchronicity: This thread has 33 flags (it's about to be 34).

JFK was killed on "the 33rd parallel," and there is an interesting write-up called "King Kill 33" which talks about the Kennedy assassination as part of an elaborate ritual intended to affect a change of power.

I can't recall if I ever got around to reading the whole manuscript. It is a little heady and hard to follow in areas, although fairly interesting if you're fascinated with both JFK and occult symbolism.

Here is an overview: www.revisionisthistory.org...

Here is the complete manuscript: www.whale.to...

And yes-- I agree there is a lot of evidence that "HW" Bush was involved. Though I'm not sure that his possibly upcoming demise will really lead to a revelation of truth, when you consider not only our country's propensity for covering up the past mistakes of even others, but especially considering the ongoing and widespread power of the Bush family in modern America.

There was also a great doc about the assassination of RFK... wish I could recall the name ATM. IMO he might have made an even greater president than his brother.

RIP

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheLieWeLive
reply to post by travisirius

No I haven't seen JFK 2 but I did watch Dark Legacy. I'll take a look at it though, thanks.

Dark Legacy on Vimeo

The video freezes at 16:03 and can't play beyond that?

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 08:25 PM
link   
so, about that street drain....you can have a look see from down inside it by way way of a prior ATS thread....
it shows a close up and personal view from inside the drain slot looking out.;..it shows a PERFECTLY FOCUSED close shot of the asphalt layered up to narrow the slot....is that street drain the one that's gone now?

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by commencalrider

I found this for you.

I cannot emphatically deny that such a drain ever existed, or that the storm drain pipe sizes were as they are shown in the 1934 plans, the 1990 survey, and as I have seen them myself. However, without any other substantive evidence that they existed, the idea of a storm drain shooter on Elm St., and their ability to escape through the drains, has to be strongly rejected. The “Troll” who lives in those storm drains, can now rest easy that his domain will not be disturbed by tourists. (But I will have my petroleum jelly ready for anyone who wants to try.)

Here's your source Be sure to scroll.
edit on 12-1-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Sorry... correction... it was 10 miles off from the 33rd parallel. Apparently I are needs better g-ografeez.

And it seems like both links contain the entire document (the link to the "entire manuscript" at the bottom of the first link always confused me.)

Also, regarding the intent of the supposed ritual (the assassination) the article calls the purpose "sorcerous" and goes on to say:

for the control of the dreaming mind and the marshalling of its forces is the omnipotent force in this entire scenario of lies, cruelty and degradation. Something died in the American people on November 22, 1963-call it idealism, innocence or the quest for moral excellence. It is the transformation of human beings which is the authentic reason and motive for the Kennedy murder and until so-called conspiracy theorists can accept this very real element they will be reduced to so many eccentrics amusing a tiny remnant of dilettantes and hobbyists.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 08:39 PM
link   
De Mohrenschildt, was about to name Donald Donaldson, alias Dmitri Dmitrov, as his prime source of information. Donaldson was about to name the members of the Power Control Group who were most responsible for the murder of JFK. Both De Mohrenshildt and Donaldson were murdered before they could present any testimony before the hearings that were held by the HSCA in 1977.

I didn't see a footnote here

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Many thanks for the find, an excellent document.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by kingmonkey

"Dark Legacy" should be available on Youtube. I managed to D/load it today.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 08:55 PM
link   
We should have a thread with a list of the best JFK documentaries.

You know, I think it's kind of "funny"..... I believe even if we had video footage of a room full of conspirators openly saying "okay boys... we're going to kill president kennedy, and here's how we're gonna do it...." you would never see that tape.

Why? No one would show it to you. Why? People would be terrified of lawsuits for libel and slander, made by very powerful people.

Raise your hand if you've seen the entire "The Men Who Killed Kennedy" documentary. (Bonus points if you ever managed to watch them all back-to-back like I have.) If you haven't seen them, they were decent and may be worth the watch. Warning-- it's a lot to watch. Anyway... some of you may not realize that A&E / History actually "banned" one of the final parts of this documentary. As is explained on Wikipedia:

The ninth documentary in the series, entitled "The Guilty Men," directly implicates former U. S. President Lyndon B. Johnson (LBJ) and created an outcry among Johnson's surviving associates, including Johnson's widow, Lady Bird Johnson, journalist Bill Moyers, ex-President Jimmy Carter, Jack Valenti (longtime president of the Motion Picture Association of America), and the last-living (at the time of the outcry) Warren Commission commissioner and ex-President Gerald R. Ford. These Johnson supporters lodged complaints of libel with the History Channel, and subsequently threatened legal action against Arts & Entertainment Company, owner of the History Channel.

en.wikipedia.org...

Of course, I think many of us already realized that threats of "libel" and "slander," lawsuits or otherwise the alleged fear of them have been used as tools of truth suppression for quite a long time.

I was a little surprised and dismayed to see that Bill Moyers was allegedly part of the outcry. I thought he was a bit of a conspiracy theorist in his own right, and one of the "decent ones."

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by commencalrider
reply to post by kingmonkey

"Dark Legacy" should be available on Youtube. I managed to D/load it today.

Thanks, just finished watching it via disclose.tv

Amazing stuff, well worth a second and third viewing!

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by iwilliam
We should have a thread with a list of the best JFK documentaries....

Anyway... some of you may not realize that A&E / History actually "banned" one of the final parts of this documentary. As is explained on Wikipedia:

The ninth documentary in the series, entitled "The Guilty Men," directly implicates former U. S. President Lyndon B. Johnson (LBJ) and created an outcry among Johnson's surviving associates, including Johnson's widow, Lady Bird Johnson, journalist Bill Moyers, ex-President Jimmy Carter, Jack Valenti (longtime president of the Motion Picture Association of America), and the last-living (at the time of the outcry) Warren Commission commissioner and ex-President Gerald R. Ford. These Johnson supporters lodged complaints of libel with the History Channel, and subsequently threatened legal action against Arts & Entertainment Company, owner of the History Channel.

en.wikipedia.org...

I did not know that an episode had been banned. I find it amazing that when you join the dots together from Preston & WW2 through to JFK, the 2 Bush Presidents and their Bin Laden connections and the world of today just how deep the rabbit hole really is. And yet still people don't seem to want to know. I guess for most people Jack Nicholson said it best... "You can't handle the truth!".
Enjoying this thread very much.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by magma

Really? You are either an ignorant bumkin, a mainstream sycophant, or a government disinfo agent. No one with any intelligence that cares about truth, justice, and fairness comes away with Oswald as the sole assasin of JFK. Fortunately for we the truthers on this ploanet, justice and truth will be known and will triumph over the dark energies that feed on murder, greed, prevarication, egotism, and sociopathic, pathologic power mongering.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 04:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by SayonaraJupiter
Mae Brussell: Pentagon's destruction of JFK Assassination Evidence (12-11-1977) AUDIO ONLY

"Donald Donaldson was found dead, in Switzerland, he had 17 bullet holes in his head." The date was December 7, 1977.

Why is this important? Because in 1977, George De Mohrenschildt, was about to be called as a witness before the House Select Committee on Assassinations. Source United States House Select Committee on Assassinations. en.wikipedia.org... De Mohrenshchildt also had meetings with Gerald Ford during this time frame.

George De Mohrenschildt, en.wikipedia.org... was missing for 3 weeks and later found murdered, in April of '77, one week after Mae Brussell's radio broadcast in April of '77. The primary witnesses to the JFK assassination were being murdered. The Powers That Be do not want this information getting out.

De Mohrenschildt, was about to name Donald Donaldson, alias Dmitri Dmitrov, as his prime source of information. Donaldson was about to name the members of the Power Control Group who were most responsible for the murder of JFK. Both De Mohrenshildt and Donaldson were murdered before they could present any testimony before the hearings that were held by the HSCA in 1977.

-----

It's 50 years later folks and we still don't have any real understanding of the JFk murder. What does that tell you about our consensus of reality? When will we know for certain who killed our #35?
edit on 1/12/2013 by SayonaraJupiter because: corrections
[/quote

Your thread came as something of a shock to me as I lived in Monterey in the 70s and my uncle, who was a DJ for one of the AM Stations played Mae Brussell's programs. I remember this specific program but really did not understand all that it meant accept that I remember him and his friends going on and on about how Oswald did not assassinate JFK and that Texas Oilmen were behind it.

A lot of time has passed since JFK and RFKs Assassinations and a lot of evidence that our government was overthrown with those assassination has bubbled up from many directions. We have Devils in control of our country and I have no idea what can be done now accept leave, as I have set course to do.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 05:59 AM
link   
Wow great stuff. JFK is one of my favorite Presidents of the U.S. of all time.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by magma
99% chance it was Lee Harvey Oswald

Originally posted by ADVISOR
The way this thread makes it sound, 100% not Oswald,

It seems evident to me that Oswald was in on it, to a higher or lesser degree.

If we're talking about a conspîracy (as established by the Select Committee on Assassinations of the U.S. House of Representatives), then there was an organisation.

If I personally was to organise it and put one of the shooters in the school book depository, then I would use an elite marksman (not Oswald) in the window, then I would use one or two guys as lookouts. Who was the perfect guy for that? Oswald, since he knew and worked in the building. He could get the gun in and the shooter out. It fits with the data on Oswald's whereabouts right after the assassination. He was the inside man, but not the perp, just a guy attatched to strings with a puppet master at the other end.

The conspiracy needed a patsy, and who was the perfect guy for that? Once again Oswald. You take one look at his resumé and it all makes sense. The patsy has to be in on it, a totally innocent bystander won't cut the cake. Oswald seems to have felt it coming, the things he told Judyth Vary Baker days before the assassination indicate so.

www.archives.gov...
edit on 13-1-2013 by Heliocentric because: so very still, even cherry blossoms are not stirred by the temple bell

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Heliocentric

I agree with that, he may very well have had, to be in on it. But he wasn't the shooter. the shots came from the front. Shots from the rear, would have peeled JFKs head forward, not back.

But 17 bullets to the head, that is over kill. That or he stood up in front of a full auto....

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by BO XIAN
reply to post by ADVISOR

INDEED.

And particularly his plan that he'd already started moving on . . . toooo noisily . . . to break up the FED or reign it in severely . . . and to out the UFO information . . . either one of those goals would have been sufficient for them to do him in.

The oligarchy really doesn't care who it kills--including those of their own cohort--their own club.

Could you please link the source that says JFK was about to release UFO info to the public? Because if true that would be a massive thing indeed. for me anyway.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 08:15 AM
link   
JFK's wife, Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis had some answers, but She knew well if she had spoken to anyone about the assasination her kids might get killed by tptb. They blackmailed her.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by commencalrider

That was my favourite series of x-files, it had the smoking man killing Martin Luther King too. I remember that series had quite a few eye opening, what if moments. It's what got me started on conspiricies years ago.

reply to post by bronto

The cars windscreen had a bullet hole through it ,which was later quickly replaced .Masonic assasins travel in threes ,hence the three shots from three different shooters .What was that Brad Pitt movie ,cant recall the name where he and his friends are telling this guy who is tied up on a floor with black and white tiles [masonic floor ] ''We pump your gas ,we run your hospitals ,we deliver your milk ''etc .Dont F..k with us ''[.Masons ]

The film your thinking of is fight club I think, the guy is took into a bathroom and they are about to chop his testicles off, thats not long before they blow up the banking sector of the city they are in.

I have never heard of masonic assassin's do you have any more info on that?

I do believe that there was more than one shooter but I'm no expert on this assassination, too much conflicting data maybe we will never know. One fascinating thing seen at or reported at a lot of these big hits is the "girl in the polka dot dress" appearance. MK Ultra? maybe

Video

The video above is Derren Brown where he uses mind control to "assassinate" Stephen Fry. you see the hit if you skip to 41 minutes.... notice the catalyst? a blonde in a polka dot dress

EDIT
video won't work I'll try to find another version
edit on 13-1-2013 by RAY1990 because: (no reason given)

Cannot find a version other than the 4od version, so it's only available for UK viewers
edit on 13-1-2013 by RAY1990 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by ADVISOR

I've stood at the picket fence in Dealey and I (with abit of twisting!)... have looked
out of the window in the Book Depository Building where Oswald allegedly fired from.
I would love to use 'plain old common-sense' here and say that Oswald fired the shots
that took out Kennedy, I truly would.

There's lots of evidence (it's the Mod -Rising Against who knows more than me about it!)...
that says to any sensible down-to-earth person that the jealous marriage-failing little Marxist
pulled the trigger -just to be a 'big-man' to be famous for something.

But that fence... a hidden -yet open place and great access for an escape. It would make an
excellent location for an assassin to perform his deed.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join