It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JFK: Donald Donaldson was murdered, 17 bullet holes in the head

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by commencalrider

I never heard that before! Wow!....I always thought someone messed with John Kennedy jrs plane to make him crash and die....

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Meldionne1

There are some excellent threads on Prescott Bush here on ATS. A quick search will find them for you & I'm sure you will find them interesting reading.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by trysts
Sorry about this morbid question, but how on earth can anyone determine 17 bullet holes in someone's head? Wouldn't that be impossible since the head would have probably disintegrated into...you know?

I can answer this for you. Likely this killing was done with a hand gun, even a large caliber hand gun is not going to " Explode " your head. It will leave a massive exit wound in the back, but it will not explode. Chances are the first shot in the head killed Donald, at which point he would have fallen to the ground, and the shooter/shooters kept shooting. So long as the bullets all entered from the same side, you could quite literally count the entrance wounds, how ever the exit wound at this point, would just be one great big hole. It would have looked awful, and yes it would have been mostly fleshy mush by the time the shooting was over, but the entrance wounds if all on the same side would be visible.

These are two entrance wounds, they are just a little hole. Nothing gross, I don't need to post an exit wound, they are disgusting.
edit on 12-1-2013 by Hijinx because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 04:57 PM
link   
George De Mohrenschildt would have been a reluctant witness, he was something of an interloper, and knew many of the primary actors, elder Bush, Oswald, a young Jacqueline Bouvier, (supposedly she called him uncle) a possible double agent for the CIA, the whole thing stinks to heaven. It doesn't help that LBJ was, or had, or both, gangster connections. Edgar Hoover was politically biased, and may have done more than just investigation.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Wasnt JFK going to End the Federal Reserve from issuing the countries currency and return it to the Government ?[say no more] Two rifles were found in the Book depository, a Mauser 7.65 [which wasnt Oswalds]and a Carcano 6..5 .Nothing more was ever said about the Mauser 7.65.
JFK was shot in the throat with the first shot from the front ,you can see this in the film footage as he grabs his tye and his head tilts forward, then Jackie turns to look at whats wrong with him , he is then hit by the next [two ?]bullet/s ,the official film footage has also been Cut [maybe to hide the various individuals in on it ].The cars windscreen had a bullet hole through it ,which was later quickly replaced .Masonic assasins travel in threes ,hence the three shots from three different shooters .What was that Brad Pitt movie ,cant recall the name where he and his friends are telling this guy who is tied up on a floor with black and white tiles [masonic floor ] ''We pump your gas ,we run your hospitals ,we deliver your milk ''etc .Dont F..k with us ''[.Masons ]

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by bronto
Wasnt JFK going to End the Federal Reserve from issuing the countries currency and return it to the Government ?[say no more] Two rifles were found in the Book depository, a Mauser 7.65 [which wasnt Oswalds]and a Carcano 6..5 .Nothing more was ever said about the Mauser 7.65.
JFK was shot in the throat with the first shot from the front ,you can see this in the film footage as he grabs his tye and his head tilts forward, then Jackie turns to look at whats wrong with him , he is then hit by the next [two ?]bullet/s ,the official film footage has also been Cut [maybe to hide the various individuals in on it ].The cars windscreen had a bullet hole through it ,which was later quickly replaced .Masonic assasins travel in threes ,hence the three shots from three different shooters .What was that Brad Pitt movie ,cant recall the name where he and his friends are telling this guy who is tied up on a floor with black and white tiles [masonic floor ] ''We pump your gas ,we run your hospitals ,we deliver your milk ''etc .Dont F..k with us ''[.Masons ]

That was Executive Order 11110. There is a very good theory about the frontal bullet, there is/was a storm drain at the gutter on the grassy knoll side, it had a passage to the far side of the grassy knoll beyond the fence. A shot could have been fired from the drain opening at the kerbside gutter.
thanks to Hijinx's post I can add something almost forgotten, the skull fragment found at the plaza, on the grass near a lampost.
In the picture below you see the kids standing near the X that marks the killer bullet's target, President Kennedy, way to the back is the lampost where the skull fragment was found. The picture is taken from the fence still there at the knoll, viewing a possible sniper shot from that area, while I still think storm drain, as against the knoll, it doesn't really matter, if the back of the skull fragment was found further back at the lampost, it means the shot is highly likely to have come from the front.

edit on 12-1-2013 by smurfy because: Picture.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 05:58 PM
link   
17 shots to the head? Sounds like suicide to me.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Merlin Lawndart

LOL, of course it was, he just put it on automatic

just to add, go and get your eyebrows trimmed
OT sorry mods!
edit on 12-1-2013 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by SayonaraJupiter
Sometimes I hesitate to post things on ATs for this reason. Obviously, the Power Control Group is still alive and active. We still don't know who really killed our #35.

Powerful post OP, thank you...

I encourage you and others to never hesitate to speak the truth.

By NOT speaking the truth, we are only agreeing with the lies.

JFK exposed the criminals and payed with his life but I believe ALL of us should follow his example.

I believe we DO know who really killed JFK but instead of confronting reality we call them "TPTB".

This group remains HIDDEN because most don't believe in them or WANT to believe in them.

People are afraid to admit that just MAYBE God may have been right after all...

"After forty years of patient study of the crises which faces humanity, I arrived at a very simple conclusion-all conspiracies are Satanic! " Eustace Mullins

This is the ONE thing that links all conspiracy theories together and the ONLY thing makes real sense.

There clearly IS a correlation between all conspiracy theories.

A "super-conspiracy" DOES in fact exist that explains every smaller conspiracy.

Instead of many separate conspiracies, there is just one huge, misunderstood conspiracy that ties all of the subsets together.

One group and one group alone is responsible for virtually all wars and bloodshed on the face of this planet. This evil cabal is few in numbers but, like a deadly octopus, its tentacles reach out to grip and strangle untold multitudes of innocent victims. The initiates of every secret society and internationalist organization, from the Council on Foreign Relations and the Jesuits to the Bilderbergers and the Order of Skull & Bones, obey the dictates of this sinister group and tremble when standing before its leaders.

The cabalist group I refer to is the Synagogue of Satan, an ancient, yet modern, elite so politically powerful and so fabulously wealthy that even past history has been twisted, reshaped, and revised to meet its preferred version of humanity's gloomy, totalitarian future.

Religious in nature, the Synagogue of Satan is, at its essence, a grotesque, satanic cult. It's high council is composed of High Priests of Lucifer; these are men who literally worship death while practicing sexual magick and occult rituals of the blackest nature.

The Synagogue of Satan

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Why are significant witnesses against powerful people or organisations always so stupid to announce their plans for disclosure? Chances are.....no, its more towards a practical fact that these people will not make it to the court house, news-paper or what ever media to tell their story.

One ☼ for you my friend.

edit on 12/1/2013 by zatara because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by smurfy
There is a very good theory about the frontal bullet, there is/was a storm drain at the gutter on the grassy knoll side, it had a passage to the far side of the grassy knoll beyond the fence. A shot could have been fired from the drain opening at the kerbside gutter.
thanks to Hijinx's post I can add something almost forgotten, the skull fragment found at the plaza, on the grass near a lampost.
In the picture below you see the kids standing near the X that marks the killer bullet's target, President Kennedy, way to the back is the lampost where the skull fragment was found. The picture is taken from the fence still there at the knoll, viewing a possible sniper shot from that area, while I still think storm drain, as against the knoll, it doesn't really matter, if the back of the skull fragment was found further back at the lampost, it means the shot is highly likely to have come from the front.

edit on 12-1-2013 by smurfy because: Picture.

I find the storm drain theory very interesting and it was a shooting angle put forward in my favourite X-files episode "Musings of a Cigarette Smoking Man" (S04 E07) which presents the Cigarette Smoking Man in the storm drain as the shooter on that day, along with many other well known misdeeds in modern history. If you have not seen this episode i highly recommend it.
edit on 12/1/13 by commencalrider because: (no reason given)

edit on 12/1/13 by commencalrider because: spelling (sorry it's late)

edit on 12/1/13 by commencalrider because: spelling

edit on 12/1/13 by commencalrider because: failed to quote user Smurfy

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Merlin Lawndart

....second LOL this week because of a briliant deduction at ATS. Thanks...

sec.line

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by ADVISOR
reply to post by magma

The way this thread makes it sound, 100% not Oswald, because the people who knew, were murdered. By the same people who most likely killed JFK. In the end, before they shot him and then the other guy, they were tieing up loose ends. Hence why it was so sloppy, and again in the public eye.

Done in front of the public to make a point, that if we can kill your president, we can kill you too.

Because JFK was going to do what, eliminate organized crime, and then they killed his brother.

If one actually looks at the facts as they are layed out, it becomes quite clear who killed JFK.
At least to me any ways.

That is how it playes out from my perspective at least.

Yup and the parts of the government that needed to know knew what was going on and, who was killing who but couldn't/wouldn't do anything about it because their hands were tied with the fear that the ones responsible for the killings would expose some high level dirt.

But, why wouldn't the CIA or whoever just take them out instead?

-Alien

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by travisirius

Yes, and he didn't remember where he was at the time of JFK's death. Which really makes him quite special as he must be the only American who was over the age of five who didn't. BTW, he was in Dallas, or at the very least had been a few hours before.

But I don't think he was the only ring leader. I am not sure who was/is actually pulling the strings and really, at my age, I'm not sure I even want to know anymore. It's all lies, smoke and mirrors anyway. They will do anything to keep the war machine churning and run over whom ever tries to slow it down.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by SayonaraJupiter

When will we know for certain who killed our #35?

When it is all said and done and truth comes to our world to stay. When the lies go away and the words people hear can no longer betray. The truth that we find will be close to what "The Stones" had to say.

It was you and me.
edit on 12-1-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by jaguarsky

Well, you know the conspiracy was sealed once he got in the White House as finally recognized as the real director and 8 more years as vice pres. And one term. How many wars was that?

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by ADVISOR
reply to post by magma

The way this thread makes it sound, 100% not Oswald, because the people who knew, were murdered. By the same people who most likely killed JFK. In the end, before they shot him and then the other guy, they were tieing up loose ends. Hence why it was so sloppy, and again in the public eye.

Done in front of the public to make a point, that if we can kill your president, we can kill you too.

Because JFK was going to do what, eliminate organized crime, and then they killed his brother.

If one actually looks at the facts as they are layed out, it becomes quite clear who killed JFK.
At least to me any ways.

That is how it playes out from my perspective at least.

There is a caveat to that, leave aside the skull fragment and pictures and all the rest. Why Elm street and not Houston street for deciding to shoot? Huston street straight on, perfect shot, Elm street as the entourage is going away at a tangent with some stuff in the way, but also a good shot at a short distance, but less likely to disable the car, or driver or whatever if the first shot missed, albeit again short distance. Summit is not right, whether it is the popular impression of Oswald as a inspired nutball 'marksman', as against a cool calculating assassin and again 'marksman', who played the odds for the right time to shoot.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 07:42 PM
link   

The reason I lean towards the storm drain is how they tore it up and made it smaller to nonexistent. The other reason is Roselli confessed to Bonanno's son in prison, according to Bonanno. The men who killed Kennedy has an show about recreating the blast from the photograph with a paper layer life sized replica. The shot was from below. And wow, what an easy access out.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by travisirius

The reason I lean towards the storm drain is how they tore it up and made it smaller to nonexistent. The other reason is Roselli confessed to Bonanno's son in prison, according to Bonanno. The men who killed Kennedy has an show about recreating the blast from the photograph with a paper layer life sized replica. The shot was from below. And wow, what an easy access out.

Agreed... an easy way out and plenty of time to prepare the weapon completly out of sight. It would be interesting to see some storm drain plans of the area to see what leads to where. Although if this were the vantage spot of the shooter I guess the plans would have been lost or accidently destroyed by now.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by stirling
IF THE DIRTY DEEDS AND THE MURDERS ARENT ENOUGH REASON TO RIP THIS GOVERMENT OUT BY THE ROOTS, IM A MONKEYS UNCLE.

AMERICA HAS BEEN RULED BY THE FINANCIAL ELITE SINCE ITS INCEPTION,

Most of the founders were naive to the true element of controling power and its depth and ways of magic. The US was given birth through a set of conditions and timing during a burst of idealisim and religious fervor....which is always dangerous....but give it time and the freak show finds its way back in.

What did JFK call it????? "covetous means" Heck they dug up Oliver Cromwell and cut his head off 150 years after he died!

Rust never sleeps my friend.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join