It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are all pro gun pro 2nd amendment threads ending here now?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 10:16 PM
link   
I have seen so many threads moved to this area I am wondering is there some effort to move everything pro 2nd amendment here? The political imbalance on this site is getting real obvious for sure. I was on a thread about a 15 year old defending his 2 siblings from a home invasion with an AR-15 which was a true current events story moved here.

I think that the editing of political subjects needs to be handled by people who are truly non-partisan and that is not happening here for sure.

edit on 11-1-2013 by exitusstatuquo because: edited for small errors

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by exitusstatuquo

Why does it bother you, if a certain thread is moved to a certain forum. The fact that current events have a home to be posted on, is more important to me. As long as it's not been moved to the jokes or hoax forum...I don't see a problem with the owners/staff placing still accessible threads where they want in ATS.

Des

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 10:30 PM
link   

I agree. News is news and not general chit chat. Asking about frozen yogurt preference is general chit chat. I guess we'll see going forward...

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

I get it just relax bend over I have something I want you to see over here. I get it. So the whole community is screwed out of news and events because those subjects do not fit the agenda of the site owners. I should have known.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Some people actually browse messages specifically by forum? I thought that list was just there for guidance to post to! lol.....

Seriously... I watch Recent Posts, New Topics or Trending but almost never browse forum by forum for just messages in one as a random look through. Maybe I'm odd that way, but by how little traffic happens on most threads after a 12 hour cycle or so, I wouldn't think too odd. I wouldn't worry too much about forum. Just my thoughts.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
Some people actually browse messages specifically by forum? I thought that list was just there for guidance to post to! lol.....

Seriously... I watch Recent Posts, New Topics or Trending but almost never browse forum by forum for just messages in one as a random look through. Maybe I'm odd that way, but by how little traffic happens on most threads after a 12 hour cycle or so, I wouldn't think too odd. I wouldn't worry too much about forum. Just my thoughts.

Agreed! I only have the survival forum in my ATS just in case I happened to miss a gem there. The only other topic that I regularly go to is Cryptozoology to see what creature North Korea has discovered next!
Besides those, New Topics is the first thing I click on when I come onto this site, a quick scan down the left hand side before it refreshes, quick click, subscribe if there is more than one near the end, and then back to check the middle and right side. I love it!

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

I have a feed from here for breaking alternative news and some others. I would like information that is actually breaking news to appear in that section. When it is moved to chit chat like the story of the 15 year old saving his siblings from a robbery intruder in the home with an AR-15 a few days ago I did not expect for it to be moved to chit chat. That showed me conclusively that this site is clearly working on the NWO take over side against the right to arms in the USA. This is a psyop site in my opinion based on this evidence.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Gee... I've never heard that before.

Now given that I'm a pretty active guy around here and would have to say I haven't seen anything about ATS I'd classify that way .. I guess that would make me part of such a thing? I'm kinda confused on that. Hmm... If so though, who is it I see about some back pay? I'm definitely on the short end of this stick if I'm a part of some big NWO thing. They got money and I'd want my piece for the cause!

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 04:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by exitusstatuquo
reply to post by Destinyone

I get it just relax bend over I have something I want you to see over here. I get it. So the whole community is screwed out of news and events because those subjects do not fit the agenda of the site owners. I should have known.

Now Everyone gets it! Everything has to stop because the topic YOU want has to be upfront. You know, there is a lot more forces at work on this planet in every facet of life, not just idiots like Piers Morgan who want to take guns away. I say let them try and lets see what happens. YOU need to consider the possibility that the gun control issue in of itself is only a distraction of whats really going on. They have been working on things and there are forces in this universe that when known, will make your gun(s) look like a cheap dollar store toy. It won't save you, only information and preparedness will.
edit on 12-1-2013 by Taurus98 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 01:14 PM
link   

I drink thrice daily from the firehose, and eat RATS about once a month.
2nd

ganjoa

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 03:09 PM
link   

News stories don't belong in general chi chat, unless it's maybe some martha stewart piece or something..

It doesn't matter if you can still find it, it's just wrong.. To take the effort to move it after it was in the right forum already is a waste of time..

Here:

ATS can't be bothered to follow the rules they expect of us?? Or is it just one or a couple mods?

General Chit Chat: Talk About Anything Really. A Place To Make Posts Of An Unrelated Nature

top topics

join