It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How far behind are we to ET?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 09:58 PM
link   
I wanted to go here, and didn't earlier...but I believe that the guys that we probably want to be in good graces with would likely see us as a primitive and rudimentary culture of sentient beings. Over HALF of our planet lives below the poverty level and has NO access to proper medical care. I think we have a lot of terrestrial issues to consider before others consider us their space brothers and sisters. Just a few thoughts.
edit on 19-1-2013 by HoppedUp because: edit

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by FormerSkeptic
Indeed. It's not how fast they've evolved in whatever sector of the galaxy they're from, but how much farther humans have to in order to match their minimal level of function (in space travel for one thing).

Even if there's a new human species evolving some time this century, it'll take maybe another 10,000 years for the next major bump. And it may take many major bumps in evolution for humans to reach the stars.

This is where things get very hazy. If we look at the videos in this lecture towards the end, we can see pulsating lights moving in space. When you mix that with mysterious lights on earth moving 30,000 miles per hour, can you consider they are the same thing. 30,000 miles per hours looks like teleportation. 10,000 miles per hour from a standstill makes it look like the UFO vanishes in the blink of an eye which was witnesses in the early days, but in the 80s these things where moving 30,000, which looks like from one place directly to the other and stopping on a point, pulsating with a magnificent light. The question is if these are human. I think there is great evidence to say that the information in the lecture about Are 51 having the technology to go to the stars was correct, which means in the 80s they may have arleady explored our solar system and in the 40s the Germans may have in fact visited mars.

new topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join