It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anderson Cooper "Attacks" Conspiracy Theorists

page: 19
<< 16  17  18   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by theAnswer1111

I think the media is getting desperate by attacking anyone who questions the Sandy Hook incident. Well, Anderson Cooper is known to stage things himself so I find this to be very rude of him to say. That's my opinion. It's also my opinion that the events were staged. That's my opinion and I'm sticking to it.

Your take?

www.mediaite.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

A very obvious move and classic "COINTELPRO" tactics-- ridicule, nameably, though I'm sure others were used. (I haven't had the displeasure of watching this yet.)

For what it's worth-- I've heard that Anderson Cooper was CIA. It is supposedly known that he interned with them or something like that, before supposedly deciding that he didn't want to pursue intelligence work.

As such, I would take any ridicule of conspiracy theorists by that man, with a big grain of salt.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
I live in the next town over.

I've been there

I saw 3 funerals go by me in one afternoon

I put a teddy bear on the hill with the angel memorial

by staged do they mean actors or mkultra ?

(I have a policy not to waste time on these videos, I won't give them a hit)

A lot of people have been talking about it being "staged," like with actors, and no deaths having actually occurred. I think this ignores the idea that the government has historically actually killed people to further an agenda or buy silence. Governments murder all the time.

As such, I'm really starting to suspect that the "crisis actors" theory is a Straw Man argument, designed to be easy to knock down and make conspiracy theorists look like "nuts."

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by canucks555
reply to post by Tecumte

Your theory deflects blame from the true (standard) hypothesis. Think about that...
edit on 16-1-2013 by canucks555 because: (no reason given)

Guess we'll have to disagree. I see it the other way around.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Tecumte

Pretty much the only available option open to us

cheers.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by iwilliam

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
I live in the next town over.

I've been there

I saw 3 funerals go by me in one afternoon

I put a teddy bear on the hill with the angel memorial

by staged do they mean actors or mkultra ?

(I have a policy not to waste time on these videos, I won't give them a hit)

A lot of people have been talking about it being "staged," like with actors, and no deaths having actually occurred. I think this ignores the idea that the government has historically actually killed people to further an agenda or buy silence. Governments murder all the time.

As such, I'm really starting to suspect that the "crisis actors" theory is a Straw Man argument, designed to be easy to knock down and make conspiracy theorists look like "nuts."

PARTS-- of anything can absolutely be staged, edited, aided, manipulated, coherced, scripted, etc. it's seldom a black and white 100% scenario, and as you say though *maybe* some of the smoke and mirrors thrown up simply follows the 'no planes' strategy. Wouldn't be the first time. Classic psyops or-- other?

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Cooper supposedly interned with the CIA he may of even tried to become a spook but there is a high fail rate in that field. I do not think it hurts his credibility at all in fact it probably helps it. The man knows more about such things.

The piece Cooper did about conspiracy theorists dealing with Sandy Hook was spot on. Everything he said was also said by Skeptic Overlord so in truth the only ones destroying the conspiracy community’s credibility is ourselves when we do not hold those pushing outlandish theories accountable with providing the burden of proof. The only thing Cooper did was point out what most of us already knew.

The CIA had a problem at one time with people who were gay so Anderson Cooper wouldn’t have been a good candidate.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by canucks555
reply to post by Tecumte

Pretty much the only available option open to us

cheers.

Cheers. (but I still think your wrong)

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter
reply to post by oxjondoexo

I dont think the shooting in Newtown, Connecticut was staged or faked

Then explain why the kids were found in the closet in a kitchen rather in the classroom or whatever happened to those two shooters were arrested near the woods that were never heard again on the news live?

Just curious, so please humor me here. Do you by any chance think the children are still alive, if you believe this news to be faked? Just asking, because my father was the pediatrician of one of the little girls that was shot and went to the wake and funeral. Those twenty-six people are very much dead. You can take issue with whether there was a cover-up, or whether the facts aren't all accounted for, and other things but questioning the truthfulness about whether those people truly died or not is ridiculous.
edit on 1/16/13 by insightout because: added last sentence

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Children in closet.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by iwilliam

Bingo! I think some people get confused about the difference between what a staged event is - versus a faked event. The argument about crisis actors IS NOT HELPING legitimate questions that intelligent theorists have.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by theAnswer1111

I believe that there was a shooting. I just don't believe the MSM version. I just can't accept any more info until the police report is out.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by insightout

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter
reply to post by oxjondoexo

I dont think the shooting in Newtown, Connecticut was staged or faked

Then explain why the kids were found in the closet in a kitchen rather in the classroom or whatever happened to those two shooters were arrested near the woods that were never heard again on the news live?

Just curious, so please humor me here. Do you by any chance think the children are still alive, if you believe this news to be faked? Just asking, because my father was the pediatrician of one of the little girls that was shot and went to the wake and funeral. Those twenty-six people are very much dead. You can take issue with whether there was a cover-up, or whether the facts aren't all accounted for, and other things but questioning the truthfulness about whether those people truly died or not is ridiculous.
edit on 1/16/13 by insightout because: added last sentence

I doubt there is any way to *know* conclusively for the vast majority of posters here, we can *assume* based upon very limited, sketchy, and often changing reports, but to KNOW??? Hmmm. Let's be honest. In any alleged murder I honestly feel most people are going to want to know, whether any and how many bodies were *POSITIVELY* identied leaving no doubt. NOT saying there may not have been deaths here, how many??? do we REALLY know, exaggerations happen, news is often embellished, gotten wrong, stories are created, changed, some ACTORS could have very well stood in for any parents who didn't want to be interviewed and to script a story, SOME could have been coached, I truly don't know. But for now my best GUESS (based on limited info attained) is that some people did die there, but I conceed I could be wrong.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Here's what I'd like to see and I think this would even be a great idea for ratings. Why doesn't Mr. Cooper, or that Piers fellow, or O'reilly, or Limbaugh, or one of those talking heads, get someone on from Bilderberg or perhaps King David of the 'good club' fame and he himself can lay out his 'plan for the world' and explain it to us all. That way people don't have to spend so much time trying to piece together these made for T.V. events that are supposed to direct the herd. I think it would be informative, just lay it all out there on the table, no need to hide in multi million dollar posh resort hotels hiding in the shadows, c'mon if these ideas are so great and so grand let's start hearing more of them, grace us lowly serfs with the wisdom from the mouths of the billlion and trillionaries themselves. How about as Mr. Cooper's first guest, David Rockefeller?

top topics

<< 16  17  18   >>

join