It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anderson Cooper "Attacks" Conspiracy Theorists

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by badgerprints

Originally posted by captaintyinknots

If you want to talk about how bad the MSM is, should you not hold yourself to a higher standard? everyone on this site likes to claim they do, and then they do the exact same thing as the MSM.

Its shameful.

OK, I'm game.

Let's all figure out how to have a higher standard than the MSM.

And how do I achieve a higher standard?

Who sets this standard? You? The media? Clearly you don't see ME as capable of doing so.

My performance here is "shameful" so why don't you enlighten us as to when and how we can point out opinions without failing in your judgement?

The MSM can twist the truth and lie with impugnity but if I have an opinion I'm suddenly the knuckle dragger who has taken the low road and th MSM is pristine?

I should feel guilt and self loathing?

Do I need to berate everyone who has an opinion critical of the MSM?

Should I attack every conspiracy theory and simultaneously tell people how wonderful the MSM is?

Am I even allowed to have a say without being judged as not being of a high enough standard?

Obviously you feel that voicing a clear and concise opinion of the MSM is a sub par performance so how do I operate on a regular basis without falling to the gutterlike depths that you seem to think I've reached?

Enlighten me please oh wise one.

edit on 12-1-2013 by badgerprints because: (no reason given)

It's actually QUITE simple... and needs not even to be asked... Before judging someone or any entity for any action.. the first thing you have to do is look back at yourself and ask if you're any better.. and that's something many here could not honestly do .. most here would automatically think they are better than the MSM .. but I purposely edited what someone said here, replacing the media with "ATS members" and it was as valid as the original statement... so simply reflecting on you or who you represent before throwing the rock is sufficient.. but I guarantee, most will give themselves more credit than they deserve in that judgement.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 03:48 PM
link   
I hope you all see the fact that he is even acknowledging this issue is a victory. If CT were no threat their would be no discussion of this on his show.

Does anyone REALLY even watch Cartoon Network News other than MSM?

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by sad_eyed_lady

Originally posted by jasonl1983
How many conspiracies did Anderson Cooper himself participate in? Hypocrite much, Anderson?

Only 100 percent of his air time.

You may be closer to the truth than you may know.

Funny as agent Cooper investiagtes CT's they investigate HIM. And speaking of Operation Mockingbird:

Anderson Cooper definitely a Operation Mockingbird CIA Agent
Anderson Cooper, for those who don’t know, is one of CNN’s top reporters. He hosts the show “Anderson Cooper 360”, and also hosted a show from ABC called “The Mole”. There is also well established links he has to the New World Order through the Rothschild family, and the Vanderbilt family. His mother is Gloria Vanderbilt, and if that is not proof enough, his lineage can be traced back to Cornelius Vanderbilt, the founder of the Vanderbilt fortune, which works closely with the Rothschild family.
Now that some of his history has been established, let’s get to the meat of the subject. Anderson Cooper was reported in 2007 by a mainstream pop-culture website called Radar Online to be a CIA agent.

Hmmm, can we get somebody on the show to discuss this topic, I think it may be very relevant to the whole 'conspiracy theory' discussion.

virusoftruth.blogspot.com...

edit on 12-1-2013 by Tecumte because: link added

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by miniatus

If false news was reported, and anyone has evidence of that.. of course he has blame that is on him.. that's accountability, but in the same respect .. many here in these forums make up theories based on lack of information, baseless.. without facts.. where's that accountability?

I love your double standards!

above top secret
MSM apologist much?

I don't think I have ever seen you call for "accountability" from the media lies! You always acknowledge it, then quickly turn back to blaming the conspiracy theorist.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by miniatus

It's actually QUITE simple... and needs not even to be asked... Before judging someone or any entity for any action.. the first thing you have to do is look back at yourself and ask if you're any better.. and that's something many here could not honestly do .. most here would automatically think they are better than the MSM ..

I almost agree.
Yes. The thing to do is reflect. "Am I any better?"
A good habit to take and a point well made.
I do not agree that most here "automatically" think they are better than the MSM.

As people in the modern world we are raised on the MSM.
We are taught by the MSM what to think, feel and believe about ourselves and others.
In modern America the MSM is the primary source of information outside of our own direct environment.

Most have to actually learn to see themselves as having validity and personal integrity BEYOND what is ALLOWED by the programmed nature of American society.

I would think that most who question the MSM have had to overcome a great deal of personal programming to do so. A major portion of overcoming those preset ideals involves self reflection.

I'd say virtually everyone who can see beyond the agenda of the media has already asked themselves if they are good enough to do so.

I would also assert that the major thinkers in the MSM see such an attitude as being a betrayal.
This is why they attack those who question them.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 04:12 PM
link   
People watch CNN?

Read maybe 1 or 2 Sandy hook threads at most and not even all of either one.

After the owners/site admins comments on ATS and by U2 I have steered clear.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tecumte

Originally posted by sad_eyed_lady

Originally posted by jasonl1983
How many conspiracies did Anderson Cooper himself participate in? Hypocrite much, Anderson?

Only 100 percent of his air time.

You may be closer to the truth than you may know.

Funny as agent Cooper investiagtes CT's they investigate HIM. And speaking of Operation Mockingbird:

Anderson Cooper definitely a Operation Mockingbird CIA Agent
Anderson Cooper, for those who don’t know, is one of CNN’s top reporters. He hosts the show “Anderson Cooper 360”, and also hosted a show from ABC called “The Mole”. There is also well established links he has to the New World Order through the Rothschild family, and the Vanderbilt family. His mother is Gloria Vanderbilt, and if that is not proof enough, his lineage can be traced back to Cornelius Vanderbilt, the founder of the Vanderbilt fortune, which works closely with the Rothschild family.
Now that some of his history has been established, let’s get to the meat of the subject. Anderson Cooper was reported in 2007 by a mainstream pop-culture website called Radar Online to be a CIA agent.

Hmmm, can we get somebody on the show to discuss this topic, I think it may be very relevant to the whole 'conspiracy theory' discussion.

virusoftruth.blogspot.com...

edit on 12-1-2013 by Tecumte because: link added

He is total CIA- In fact (not going to dig for links) but he actually responded to the ";allegations" and gave a story about doing an Internship with the CIA and then "deciding" it wasnt for him and he would rather go into the media.

Not sure about you guys, but that is QUITE a jump in career choices. THAT along with his lineage leads me to believe he was "placed" at CNN after his "internship".

-Anyhow, I might dig for a link if I have time and edit it in here.
EDIT: From the WIKI : During college, Cooper spent two summers as an intern at the Central Intelligence Agency. Although he technically has no formal journalistic education, he opted to pursue a career in journalism rather than stay with the agency after school,[13] having been a self-proclaimed "news junkie" since he was "in utero."[14] After his first correspondence work in the early 1990s, he took a break from reporting and lived in Vietnam for a year, during which time he studied the Vietnamese language at the University of Hanoi.
en.wikipedia.org...
There is an interview where he himself acknowledges this though. its out there...Somewhere...
edit on 12-1-2013 by DarKPenguiN because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Would you really buy a used car from this man, yet alone believe anything he said wasn't a part of The Agenda.

Ok agent Cooper what's all this fuss about this New World Odor:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 04:16 PM
link   
From my camp, we see Anderson Cooper as just another one of these Luciferian Dregs and member of that segment of our world population that are canker sores on the rear end of humanity; we saw just how sick and perverse they are by the abomination they made of the Olympics they held in England; a motif right out of the Blackest Pit in Hell.

To listen to this man is like shaking hands with a Roto-Rooter Man that never washes his hands. TOS won't allow me to be more explicit about what I think of Mr. Cooper and those like and with him.

In light of Obama's Past, it is not surprising that people like Cooper are being shoved in our faces from every direction but, time has a way of getting around to judging each and every one of us and I am a patient man.

Ironically, the Sandy Hook Nutcase has more in common with that segment of our population than with normal people; you know, affluent, spoiled, effeminate, coddled, out of touch with the earth and humanity....our civilization allows people like these to live well within their closets and castles; unfortunately, there are some soccer moms that have this trait as well....it's a sickness that shows up towards the decline and end of civilizations; I imagine there were types like Cooper during the fall of Rome, for example
edit on 12-1-2013 by MajorKarma because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Tecumte

If that report hasn't come out by now, I doubt that it ever will.
It also seems rather convenient that New England is a separate, insular nation, doesn't it?
*lowers voice* Or maybe they're being told to keep quiet...

It's really a lost cause. Cooper is futilely swinging at an invincible giant thundering through the underbrush with no heed as to what lies in its path.

edit on 12-1-2013 by EllaMarina because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by badgerprints

1)The first step to a higher standard is simple, but most ignore it. HAVE SOME BASIS FOR YOUR CLAIMS. Provide some evidence. Very simple.

2)Who set the standard? Thats a downright silly question. WE ALL DO. The standard right now is so low that we are doing the MSM's job of discrediting us for them. People latch on to 'theories' that have no factual basis whatsoever. WE HAVE TO RECOGNIZE THAT WE ARE UNDER MORE INTENSIVE SCRUTINY. And therefore, if we want to be heard, we have to be more meticulous, we have to back up our theories, or we have to watch them be ridiculed. Its that simple.

3)Its shameful because these theories, even after being shown to be absurd, are used as a basis for larger arguments. Again, THIS is how you all are being played.

4)No one here is claiming that the MSM is pristine (in fact, most of us openly admit that they are full of it). Does that mean we should sink to the same level, or expect more from ourselves? If we are searching for truth, why do we follow the EXACT same playbook as the MSM that we all call out so often? Shouldnt we be searching for FACTS, to back up these theories, as to prove we are better?

5)Who ever said anything about berating anyone, especially those critical of the MSM? Seems you are falling into the "if you dont buy into every theory, you MUST believe the MSM" trap.

Your entire post seems to be clinging to that 'logic'. And its dead wrong. You are being played. And you are willfully doing so.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by badgerprints

Obviously you feel that voicing a clear and concise opinion of the MSM is a sub par performance so how do I operate on a regular basis without falling to the gutterlike depths that you seem to think I've reached?

Enlighten me please oh wise one.

Proof positive of exactly what I am saying. Where did I say anything about opinions of the MSM, aside from the fact that we should question them? Please, quote it for me. I'd love to see it.

You're so caught up in the ruse, that you buy inot the 'if you arent with all of the theories, you are against them" b.s. Heck, you cant even discuss it without jumping to silliness like "Enlighten me please oh wise one".

Congrats.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Whether I believe Sandy Hook was staged or real, I still get out the same message from this name and shame witch hunt, we are not allowed to ask questions and should believe everything the media feeds us.

At the end of the video Anderson says "People are free to express themselves as they want BUT I think". "But" used in these sentences are like a backspace, a simple example "I think you look nice BUT I would change" So basically he doesn't mean the first thing he says. - Like the word "always" when it is used in an argumentative turn it is said from someone with a victim mentality.

I went on James Tracy's blog, and many comments are from ignorant people being brainwashed by the media, and it is shocking so many people are, I even notice it in my daily life. I am not saying everything is a conspiracy, though there is something wrong when a person does not use their mind and question facts and think for ourselves.

I think it is terrible they have named him,shown a picture of this man, where he works and even got his boss involved! He is being made an example of, and then at the end they are asking if she will take any action against this?!

And people think conspirators are crazy

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Reasons why Anderson Cooper is correct:
Birthers
'No plane"
Nibiru
Galactic Federation of Light
Alex Jones
"Sandy Hook Staged'

The pendulum never has to be allowed to swing so far back. Does the MSM lie? Not really; They spin and the spin is corporate not political. Are there true conspiracies? Absolutely.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by miniatus

First thing i"m going to say is you have some pronoun trouble ... He should be Her
My avvie is someone's toonish version of a photo of me..

and secondly to FirstCasualty :

I understand what you were trying to say, but they did not "positively" ID the victims until they went to the families, up to that point it was looking at the headcounts from the classrooms and double checking who was and wasn't accounted for, making sure some of the non accounted for's weren't simply absences due to whatever, and then and only then going to the families, how would you like to be told your kid is dead only to find out they goofed.

Connecticut handled this in a way that was trying to be compassionate and considerate.. HOWEVER, I have to say and i've said this right along, the MEDIA was irresponsible with the drivel they were putting out.

Example: When I left for a meeting at my daughters elementary school at 10:AM, we were all told up here that there was an incident and a teacher had shot themselves in the foot in an elementary school southwest of Hartford. Halfway through the meeting my phone started to light up and about 3 calls came in rapid succession to me and the two in the meeting with me, the unthinkable had happened and it was assumed children were dead. Left the school after being cleared to leave (funny given my Identification, but that's for another time) and hopped in my car, as no less than 5 of our town cruisers were pulling in, so off I headed to Newtown, lights blazing, airhorning every single red light, just in shock, why? Because the media, our state media had gotten it totally wrong and now the state was in crisis mode. HAD THE CALLS GONE OUT SOONER we may have had a better idea what the heck was going on, like I still think there's another person out there.. But in the end I know one thing, every single media outlet in our state should be prosecuted for hindering the response from the capitol on this one, noone thought it was serious because of them..

I digress though.. The decisions that were made were made at the capitol for the sake of sparing (high priced taxpayers as Sandy Hook is a very affluent subsection of Newtown) the public scrutiny that comes with an incident of this magnitude. As I have put before, Connecitcut had just gone through a year of absolute hell, this was the last thing our strained and spread out response teams needed, after still rebuilding from 2011 and the double whammy of Irene/Alfred (some of those repairs are STILL ongoing) and Sandy in 2012 (again still ongoing repairs, example of the 2011 stuff still going, in my home alone, I have only about 80% of the repairs to the house and yard completed from Alfred.. ) Now if that was the media's reasoning, because we were all so worn out that collectively the state couldn't handle another disaster, that was all on them, but who knows, the only thing that IS known is that they messed up.. and Messed up BADLY. Put the blame here where it so rightly belongs.. with the MEDIA.. People do this to become somebody.. Because the media makes them someone for it.

It's a feeding frenzy mentality and maybe just maybe if we can stop that, we can stop the sprees. (Aurora, Sandy Hook, Kern, the mall shooting, the shikh temple, etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc)

Just my 0.02 cents adjusted for inflationary trends..

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by theAnswer1111
Here is the most honest thing I have heard said yet. I will quote The Newtown Bee.

Mr Folan also remembers and sends his thoughts to the dozens of hospital trauma and triage workers also stationed to receive victims who never came. "I've never seen anything like it. You'd think it was an exercise drill," he said.

Source

Isn't that clearly stating the trauma and triage workers were prepared to receive victims, but none ever came, because, as we all know, there were no I jured victims to treat? All of the victims were killed on-site. Trauma and triage suddenly become very un-necessary when everyone is already dead. There is nothing untoward to read into what you quoted.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kali74
Does the MSM lie? Not really;

Does the outright fabrication of news items count? Or filming your reporters on a soundstage while claiming they are broadcasting from the desert?

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by dogstar23
All of the victims were killed on-site. Trauma and triage suddenly become very un-necessary when everyone is already dead.

That skinny kid was one hell of a marksman! Must have been all those violent video games that prepared him.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Do you know what was staged? The press. They all show up in their vans, or their helicopters, and they come with their clipboards and their microphones and camera operators.

Right now the press is actively seeking out conspiracy theorists with far out theories to balance out their own stories in comparison. They frontload the show with error, and then compel audiences to get the "facts" from their news agency. It could mean that their facts aren't straight for real, but formal and official and "for the public".

They're just jealous for the center stage. Some of these stories full of error really don't need the attention that the press is giving them. This means, the mainstream press is out of material! The press has their story formulas and their news directors who have devoted hours of coverage of this event, and they are running out of content. People are addicted to the phrase "Sandy Hook" right now, and they are running the story into the ground to fill up time with crazy theorists because it's a distraction from the critical issues of gun control being discussed.

It's also a way to gather up anger and throw it at someone, to have it hit theorists instead of the press. The spin off phrase of this event is "mental illness" and they are loading the viewers' plates with Sandy Hook mental illness. It's junk news considering their average subject matter, in my opinion, because the facts are too gory for public television. They aren't exactly going to show mutilated bodies of white children (that's for the special documentary later, after kids go to bed at home, in a few months most likely)

It's interesting to see how the press is shameless with exploiting error to stir emotions, giving news filler.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by theAnswer1111

Journalism is supposed to look at all viewpoints.

So calling ANY theory "disgusting, disturbing, offensive, ignorant, etc." is unprofessional. It doesn't matter if you like the theories or not. If you won't even explore their possibility, you're neglecting your job as a journalist in a disgusting way. All Cooper does is make personal attacks and use buzzwords. And if you claim they're "offensive" put your god **** money where your mouth is and tell me why it's offensive. Mom doesn't want to know the truth, or has accepted what she's been told as truth, while sad and perhaps even personally offensive to her, should not offend anyone with journalistic integrity in mind. And to pretend journalism today is full of journalists who are on the ground asking questions, investigating, and are NOT TOLD what to say by their superiors is utter horse. If you're unaware of the agenda put forth by these media outlets today, you're ignorant. Period. If anything, the professor should be more respected than a mainstream media outlet.

I used to respect Cooper. But this is a joke, and he should be ashamed.

And no, I DO NOT BELIEVE SANDY HOOK WAS A GOV'T JOB. I simply care about journalistic integrity. Something Cooper apparently doesn't understand.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join