It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anderson Cooper "Attacks" Conspiracy Theorists

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarknStormy
Send him off with Piers Morgan.. Grab that pinhead O'Reilly also.
edit on 11-1-2013 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

I've always thought Bill O'Reilly as an agent--not a true conservative, but someone trying to lead conservatives in a different direction. I also don't like how he gets all giddy and defensive over Obama. People like Anderson are a world apart in difference than many other Americans. It really is the north and the south mentality that comes in to play every time with people like Anderson. I honestly think these people are so arrogant that they don't understand that there are tens of millions of people who are not city dwellers, and we have totally different lifestyles. They don't respect anybody else's lifestyle, is what I'm trying to say. It's just ignorance. When stuff doesn't add up, it's perfectly normal for a human to try and work it out, call it conspiracy or not, I think it's just trying to find facts. Icecream's cold, we don't have to question that because it's clear-cut, but there's too may things that are obviously not.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 10:06 AM
link   
I'm just curious why they are spending so much time trying to prove to the public that it wasn't a conspiracy. I'm not advocating that it was---I'm not sold that it was a conspiracy myself, mind you. But, I'm just curious as to why that would drag Anderson Cooper out to debunk conspiracy theorist. I mean, they don't even really need to do that. Most people would believe that this shooting wasn't a conspiracy even if it was. Most people wouldn't even think about the conspiracy angle to being with. Just seems odd that they would try to debunk to conspiracy folks that most people arn't even paying attention to in the first place.

-TheGhoster
edit on 14-1-2013 by theghoster because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 10:09 AM
link   

You forgot Hannity. Please, for the love of God, include Hannity.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by theAnswer1111

Of course, we have no right, as a people, to investigate the cause of a massive shooting. What is Cooper's dream world? A shut-your-mouth, don't ask questions, Russia communist World?

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 10:51 AM
link   
so whats wrong with asking questions about the inconsistencies in the story?

some ask questions peacefully because they are confused with the story, and in return get a hostile response and insulted being called crazy or loons or idiot CTs

here is a video response to this video! quite funny!

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by babybunnies

You forgot Hannity. Please, for the love of God, include Hannity.

Can we put Ann Coulter and Jesse Jackson on the scumbag ark, too? And if there's room, the US Senate and Congress. Thanks.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by theAnswer1111
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

The biggest thing about this is that children are involved in this. It makes anyone who questions this as being staged look insensitive and mentally ill, and that is just what TPTB want.

Well, I have to think that someone (on this site or elsewhere) that announces a belief that the kids didn't really die, and the parents are actors, is either SEVERELY mentally ill, or just a complete sad sack of a human being.

It's one thing to have questions, but entirely another to come to that conclusion. To have questions or to develop a belief concerning Kennedy or 9/11 is normal. There has been enough time and information to make an informed decision about where your beliefs lye. But to make some ridiculous (and quit disturbing) statement about something we have VERY LIMITED details about in regards to the entire event is, to me, the thoughts of a truly mentally ill person.

In that regard, Anderson Cooper is spot on.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 12:23 PM
link   
And there is a HUGE difference between asking questions about inconsistencies and declaring the whole thing fake. One is normal, while the other is abnormal.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by usernameconspiracy

In that regard, Anderson Cooper is spot on.

If you agree with Anderson Cooper then you would agree with AC regrading Syria to

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 09:06 PM
link   
He should read "into the Buzzsaw" and other books to get himself acquainted with media corruption...

www.wanttoknow.info...

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by SkuzzleButt

Well that video is one that shows a major loon. He can’t make it 4 seconds before he drops an f bomb.

I would definitely call him a fanatic. I was watching the cat before he started exploding. His message was useless.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 09:16 PM
link   
You know I was thinking Anderson can kma,

Maybe he is intimidated because we do the digging the MSM has been to cowardly to do.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by captaintyinknots

They wouldn't be responding to it if there wasn't something there. Censor, delete, deny.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by sooth
reply to post by captaintyinknots

They wouldn't be responding to it if there wasn't something there. Censor, delete, deny.

You may be correct. Which is exactly the point. They harp on the most ridiculous theories they can find. It is an attempt to discredit 'truth seekers', which, history proves, are considered dangerous.

It is exactly why, i say it over and over again, we have to be better than that. So many people continue to push the most outlandish of 'theories', and refuse the burden of proof, and all it does is ad fuel to the fire. 'They' dont have to discredit us-we do it from within our own ranks.

And so few seem to even grasp this.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by babybunnies

Hannity is just a comedian.

Typical neocon carnie barker.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by usernameconspiracy

But to make some ridiculous (and quit disturbing) statement about something we have VERY LIMITED details about in regards to the entire event is, to me, the thoughts of a truly mentally ill person.

Wow excellent, you describe the kept press perfectly. I really have to wonder if most of them aren't mentally ill, with their wild unfounded accusations and unbelievable conspriacy theories. Or perhaps it's just the effects of being owned by all that money.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
You know I was thinking Anderson can kma,

Maybe he is intimidated because we do the digging the MSM has been to cowardly to do.

I have nothing personally against the Mockingbird press talking heads, they IMo are just like the actors in movies, selling a script, I just don't care to watch them. Who was it, I can't recall, some CIA head I think, that claimed the Agency owned everyone of any major significance in the MSM (and possibly in the alt media by now). I would have to guess with virtually unlimited dollars being printed up now and pouring out of the spigots, one could do alot of buying.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Cooper is right. There comes a point is a situation where conspiracy theorists not only make fools of themselves, but also insult the true victims. Shame.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by canucks555
Cooper is right. There comes a point is a situation where conspiracy theorists not only make fools of themselves, but also insult the true victims. Shame.

The media made fools of evryone regarding 9-11 and THAT to me is the biggest shame. I guess we might disagree but all the victims that allegedly died that day (and the hundreds of thousands more innocents in the aftermath) and the fairy tale told to explain it all is an insult to all those victims, all aided and regurgitated by the kept press, something America will never forget.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Tecumte

Your theory deflects blame from the true (standard) hypothesis. Think about that...
edit on 16-1-2013 by canucks555 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19 >>

join