Anderson Cooper "Attacks" Conspiracy Theorists

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Daughter2

He didn’t seem to mention about the MSM claiming it was the wrong person for HOURS……or about the rumor of the second shooters. All of this was very bad and harmful reporting by the MSM. But I guess in his book its ok for the media to have a few bad reports but it’s not ok for conspiracy sites.

One bad theory doesn’t make all other theories on the internet false. He tried to use this one to make the 9-11 theory to look bad too. What’s on places like abovetopsecret.com gets more analysis than what is on CNN. Eventually, bad theories on “conspiracy” sites will be identified as bad theories.

As I have said before, first reports are almost always wrong, so the MSM getting the shooter wrong or the number of shooters is actually normal.

For emergency managers and just the average citizen it is important to remember that the first reports of any incident are almost always wrong. A few dead, many dead, one gunman, two gunmen...it is confusing for everyone at first.

First report is almost always wrong

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 08:02 AM
link   
All of this talk about whether WE think this guy should lose his job (the Professor) is to be blunt Academic. When you are hired for a job at a company or institution you sign off on their rules, and you must follow their rules or you will be terminated. If there's something in his contract that prohibits this kind of action, then by all means fire him for it.

The 1st Amendment doesn't even come into play here, it's contract law, not constitutional law...

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

Did he break their contract? If he did, then yes, fire him, but if he didn't then there's no reasonable reason to fire him.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by dave_welch
reply to post by vkey08

Did he break their contract? If he did, then yes, fire him, but if he didn't then there's no reasonable reason to fire him.

I think I said I don't know what his contract says, just that if he did, it would fall under contract law and not constitutional law as many others are trying to purport.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by TheMythLives

...here on ATS and on other sites that have very far out and dangerous ideas of the world. When people start to act like experiments and say that current medical treatments of cancer kills people and that the cancer patients should use homeopathic means... well, obviously that does not work.

Wow, how can anyone be so woefully misinformed, no offfense but cancer can repond to all sorts of treatments, just because one has a billion dollar patented treatment doesn't mean it is any more effective than a treatment costing only dollars. Cancer doesn't care about who holds a patent or how much the cost of treatement is, only the medical mafia cares about that, as they are a profit driven BUSINESS first and foremost and they get paid whether one lives or dies by their hand.. A large percentage of doctors polled won't even touch the same toxic chemo poisons. they give to their patients. Chemo DOES kill people, MANY MANY MANY people, I personally KNOW many who have died from the TREATMENT and NOT from the cancer, People really really need to get a clue here and stop for just a second being a parrot for every snake oil salesman out to make a buck,

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

I see what you're saying, sorry if you thought I was trying to start an argument over that.
second line

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 09:27 AM
link   
I find it always interesting when mainstream media seems to think conspiracy site information has become "news". Think of all the stuff going on in the world and a major network is taking time out to bring light to this heh? Honestly although it is a major tragedy for some snady hook is a drop in the bucket compared to dead kids in a war, so who seriously would care who questions what fantasy idea , especially on a conspiracy site? I mean if the people are all whacko's on these sites, why lend it any thought at all.

I think people are missing the point of why this has become even a 1 min segment, so that way the majority of people in public(sheeple) wont even entertain an idea of something different than the official story and anyone that brings it up with someone else will say , how dare you didn't you see that show? Basically setting it up like the way extreme jewish zionist act. Question anything that israel does, ANTISEMITE!!!!! Now question anything about snady ook, omg you hate children how dare you question it!!!

Regardless of whether kids have been killed or not, the story they are giving us is complete BS.
Car doesn't belong to mother or kid but a felon, drill going on to north, gun used found in trunk of car, broke into school yet only broken windows are from the cops themselves from own words. The list goes on and on. Computer smashed with a blunt object, why not just shoot it? (why even destroy it at all?) Let alone all the horrific things they have shown on tv in the past yet not even 1 bullet marker card showing the trail of bullets. NOTHING!

9/11 drill going on. London tube bombings drill going on. Aurora drill going on 6 blocks away. snady ook drill going on 30 mi north.

IM supposed to believe /trust these people over anyone else on here HAH!.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by ~widowmaker~

Think of all the stuff going on in the world and a major network is taking time out to bring light to this heh

Yes and we know why. Because no matter how hard a corrupt and homocidal totalitarian machine works to stop the flow of info and state secrets to the citizens, they just can't seem to shut off the spigot of info and opinion leaking out to the masses. The infestation on social media sites by those same forces appears to have been to no effect, the Mockingbird pressitutes talking heads are simply turned off or laughed at, peoples BS detectors have become very refined and on high alert, and too many now are coming to fully understand the SS like methods and actors as well as the End Game desires of these Satanic inbred family lines. But carry on Coop, you stooge, we all need a little more comedy from people like you as this all plays out.

edit on 13-1-2013 by Tecumte because: sp.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by ~widowmaker~

Please get the facts straight before posting, otherwise they will be calling us names and say "Look we debunked this and therefore all the CTs are wrong, no need to look further".

Originally posted by ~widowmaker~
Car doesn't belong to mother or kid but a felon

It is not correct that the car belongs to the "felon", see for example this video here www.youtube.com...

gun used found in trunk of car

Lt. Vance stated at Press Conference at 1st or 2nd day that weappons found where Bushmaster (=Assault Rifle) + 2 pistols in school + 1 shotgun in trunk of car. So there is no contradiction here.
See video of Lt. Vance press conference www.youtube.com... 00:40-01:40
edit on 13-1-2013 by Marlow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Marlow

It is not correct that the car belongs to the "felon", see for example this video here www.youtube.com...

Not able to watch the UT vid (sound card out) but I'll assume it provides 100% CONCLUSIVELY *verifiable* evidence that can easily be corroborated as to the exact ownership of the automobile in question and doesn't just rely on hearsay or 'offical spokesmen'. True?

But more importantly to me anyway is to ask the question do we also have 100% verifiable proof of just who the driver may have been and just who and how many occupants were transported by the same car? Or-- perhaps rather at this point really we have no proof as to any of those most important details?

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 12:14 PM
link   

9/11 drill going on. London tube bombings drill going on. Aurora drill going on 6 blocks away. snady ook drill going on 30 mi north.

IM supposed to believe /trust these people over anyone else on here HAH!.

Exactly. When they've been shown to be outright liers in the past, in many cases,.. nobody in their right mind would believe anything of significant importance based on extremely shady evidence, that they claim from that point forward. It's way too late for, "just trust us".

Just trust you?

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tecumte
reply to post by Marlow

Not able to watch the UT vid (sound card out) but I'll assume it provides 100% CONCLUSIVELY *verifiable* evidence that can easily be corroborated as to the exact ownership of the automobile in question and doesn't just rely on hearsay or 'offical spokesmen'. True?

But more importantly to me anyway is to ask the question do we also have 100% verifiable proof of just who the driver may have been and just who and how many occupants were transported by the same car? Or-- perhaps rather at this point really we have no proof as to any of those most important details?

In short, there are 2 audio recordings of the police scanner, one with the "fellon's" name in it and one without his name, one is from SheilaAliens and the other one from RadioMan911. The recording without his name is a mix of 2 feeds from Newtown and the recording with his name in it is a mix of 3 feeds (2 from Newtown and one from the Greenwich area). I didn't listen to the recordings for myself, but it seems what the guy in the video says is legit.

To the other question: No, we don't have 100% verifiable proof of just who the driver may have been and just who and how many occupants were transported by the same car.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Grimpachi

One can google anything and get a plethora of information. It does not make this information valid, or scientifically sound. I was looking for data on where he formed his conclusion, which would allow to more easily, and throughly understand his line of thinking and rationale. A way to bypass the mincing of words and personal interpretation. I feel this is reasonable because I cannot go through a muck of data simply to find a nugget of where he's been. Obviously you have some bias in this regard, which in itself is intellectually dishonest, as your reluctance, and support of reluctance to provide information, lessens the quality of discourse.

Furthermore, you are wrong in your second assessment. WHO and WHAT absolutely has an effect on how something is defined. If this was not so, then these definitions would be universal and unchanging.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 12:49 PM
link   
I cant believe this, some members are actually agreeing with CNN regrading Sandy Hook?
edit on 13-1-2013 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by tide88
reply to post by theAnswer1111

So let me get this straight. Anderson Cooper is in on it too? Do you realize how many people would have to be involved in this to cover this up?

1. The people who came up with the plan.
2. The first responders and other officers at the scene.
3. The teachers and students who survived.
4. Any witnesses.
5. The media, the producers, the camera men.
6. About 1000 other people.

There is no conspiracy here. All these "investigations or evidence" by people on this site and other conspiracy theorist are using first hand news accounts as their evidence. They don't have all the facts. The facts are sealed as they would be in any case until the investigation is completely over.

90% of all first hand accounts or reports are wrong. We saw it during 9/11, Aurora, Columbine, Va Tech shootings, actually almost all tragic chaotic events have unreliable reports, that doesn't mean there is some conspiracy behind it. 95% of everything posted on this site is BS, it is entertaining, but BS nonetheless.

90% of all first hand accounts or reports are wrong. We saw it during 9/11,
Really? 90% of all first hand accounts or reports are wrong. As we saw it during 9/11?

Just like how BBC reported that the Building 7th would Collapse minutes early before the explosion?

So according to you we should never question what happened o why those children who are supposed victims looked so clam after 20 other students and adults have been killed in front of there eyes?

According to some, We should never question the media, The Media and Anderson Cooper are always right.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Marlow

To the other question: No, we don't have 100% verifiable proof of just who the driver may have been and just who and how many occupants were transported by the same car.

Well before the media started it's Spin Machine into full swing shouldn't they have worked out little details like this, at least ask about them and tried to follow up. Do people even know if this so called Adam was even transported by this car and if in FACT if he even actually died there or was even found there dead? I mean really. We're asking for FACTS, the media should have been asking all these questions and many more first, all they have done themselves is to parrot an ever changing conspiracy theory of their own. They refuse to do any real investigative journalism, THEY have the resources, is our whole entire kept press gagged and neutered. If all we have now on air are CIA/CFR and/or approved talking heads how can anyone trust they can ever get a real story? I really don't believe anyone can honestly say that all of the bungling and changing of details and failing constantly to ask any legitimate investigative questions is just incompetance. No I don't think so. I think it's clearly Agenda driven.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by theAnswer1111

From 1z personal observation A.C of cnn is challenging some of the more extreme conspiracy theories related to possible gov. or (potential hidden) over gov. forces unknown to A.C and others, using potential (advanced) technologies related to mind manipulation activities/Manchurian candidate usage/apply signal in past and re activate thru some visual/audio exposure in present or future remote guiding,) perhaps?

These are some of the deep felt conspiracies along with others because they can be manifested in ways in which some feel populations can be -subconsciously guided or controlled/corralled- through mass effecting activities upon populations MINDS. Mass population effecting activities that cause possible religious or political sway upon a mass of people.
EX: in past some may have orchestrated activities in form of crusades or wars with LIES and DECIET. Crusades for the times when the churches-temples-synagogues were more in power in the open over governments of those times and could mass broadcast the data.
Wars (NO NOT ALL but some) for whatever reason manifested from misguided information intentionally set in play to distract and cause conflict with what ever region the people of interest were located.

So current C.T mind state detected FEAR is- possible unseen mind activity/control is related to FREEDOM. FOR SOME feel THEY ARE free man IF THEY HAVE THEIR FIREARMS... And some feel that there is a possible again mind manipulation process that may be in play in the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA against the people there to take the weapons. And with this it further drives the already fragile C.T mind(s) into a down spiral out of the balanced mind- into questioning everything and this is perhaps how A.C encountered the issues he is having with some here, feeling how they feel about possible deceit behind scenes w/ sandy hook (R.I.P TO ALL WHO WERE LOST)
in order to further rush in a heavier gun policy.

And its REALLY not fair for any ;being(s); to totally attack a group on a consensus level as if they have total TRUTH like has been done....
(group test for those who are in doubt of things) to filter/Cs filter device active- question is: DO YOU ALL READING THIS THERE
and THERE feel ET are non existent? This question within yourselves hmm it is to help your consciousness filter or see something more to the realm you exist- keep it to yourselves-the answer(s) NAMASTE*******

On topic:

It is also understood how A.C and others can gain the feelings they have towards C.Ts do to some of us getting WAAYYY outta box with certain (EXTREMELY SENSITIVE ISSUES) issues that ARE valid in complaint but may be being presented in such a distasteful fashion that the messages or agenda is distorted and not successfully executed..

So basically some of the C.T groups need to present data to A.C and media groups the likes where they CAN better understand what's behind some of the remarks some are spewing (due to FEAR and sadness and their hope seeming stretched/ignored.) There are many emotions with Stories like JFK-911-WAR ON TERRORISOM-WAR ON DRUGS-DEPOPULATION PROCESSES AND PROGRESS-BIG PHARMA-WEAPONS PRODUCTION AND REDISTRIBUTION (lord of war) -GMO FOODS, based on global activities, 1 has observed. And those who get deep involved into these types of C.T and other similar topics tend to due to some exterior media force ignoring potential factual data that could do something but are too far down the pptr strings to really do anything but go to work and get their paycheck NOT PAYING THEIR DATA ANY ATTENTION leaving a C.T hopeless feeling and aggressive and upset with media outlets which may cause presented data to be presented again in a distasteful fashion, which completely gets the data nowhere....

With this in mind 1 CAN understand how some conspiracy theorist who may be more direct heart felt and even silent do to the services they may be participating within which may directly expose them or their loved 1z to the present and past wars ect. feel how they may be feeling. When it comes to Activities 1 mentioned above that have caused wars related to (in some(s) eyes potential false flag attacks) against a people in order to guide by control/force them... WITH FEAR

Not all media reporters are like this and by no way am I singling out any, for some carry compassion in these areas YES, but as mentioned above like some in direct exposure to wars and their families they love. They in MEDIA positions cannot act do to again the strings... Its not their media outlet its more to it.. No disrespect so please any don't take just putting my personal input on the above OP and what 1 felt.

LOVE LIGHT ETERNIA*******

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tecumte
reply to post by Marlow

Well before the media started it's Spin Machine into full swing shouldn't they have worked out little details like this, at least ask about them and tried to follow up.

But that's not one of the more important questions. They/We should focus on the most important questions first:
At what time had been ambulances at the school to help the injured and to pick up the 2 kids who later died in the hospital?
We were told that at first the ambulances did not get to the school because it was still an "active shooter scene" (for an hour or so) claimed someone in this posting www.abovetopsecret.com...
Now at this time there was already a helicopter in the air, because we have seen the footage of the police (or whoever this was) in army gear checking a shed and of suspects chasing in the woods.

So at some time after that (when the scene was "cleared") there should be footage of ambulances coming to the school but I couldn't find any, could someone please show me where I could find video footage or photos of an ambulance at the school?

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Banananananana

Reality IS perception. We don't know what it truly is because humans are always, and will always, be limited in their understanding. It is simply based on historical time frames. And if you want to compare apples, then compare apples; KKK and Westboro Baptist are not conspiracies or conspiracy theorists (though I'm sure some would tie in a few aspects). The point is, by defining "fanatics" by subjectivity in regards to conspiracy theorists/theories one can demonize attitudes, beliefs and quite possibly "truth". Will you be the one who decides who is, and is not, a fanatic? If not, then who will? And, as I mentioned right off the bat, by all means, please link me to the "studies on conspiracy theorists" as I will not overlook them because I would like to see what has been found, as well as analyze the research design itself.

Your philosophical premise of what reality is simply wrong. I am sorry, but no matter what reality is reality. Perception is simply our view of that reality and does not constitute a REALITY of its own. Perception cannot create reality... I am sorry, but that is wrong. Reality does NOT equal perception. If you do not think the KKK and Westboro are conspiracy theorist you are wrong. The KKK believes in African Americans seizing power and a good majority do not believe in the Holocaust. The Westboro baptist church believes in Homosexual Agenda and the NWO. Sounds like a conspiracy theorist to me. I often wonder why I put myself through this. You can find the studies yourself. They are out their and only take thirty seconds to find.

reply to post by Tecumte

Wow, how can anyone be so woefully misinformed, no offfense but cancer can repond to all sorts of treatments, just because one has a billion dollar patented treatment doesn't mean it is any more effective than a treatment costing only dollars. Cancer doesn't care about who holds a patent or how much the cost of treatement is, only the medical mafia cares about that, as they are a profit driven BUSINESS first and foremost and they get paid whether one lives or dies by their hand.. A large percentage of doctors polled won't even touch the same toxic chemo poisons. they give to their patients. Chemo DOES kill people, MANY MANY MANY people, I personally KNOW many who have died from the TREATMENT and NOT from the cancer, People really really need to get a clue here and stop for just a second being a parrot for every snake oil salesman out to make a buck,

You took what I said out of context and since it was more emotionally led I will not reply to this. You and I both know you took what I said out of context. I could say the same about alternative medicine killing people.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Tecumte

Ya know i've held my tongue long enough on this. So here goes, warnings, and bans be dammed.

What gives you, me or anyone the right to DEMAND information on an active investigation? NOTHING there is no reason for any of us to be sitting here DEMANDING anything of the police in this matter. It is still an active investigation, ACTIVE for those who don't understand means that the police are NOT DONE sifting through a mountain of information and trying to make sense of it, when they are done with that they will go to the FAMILIES to give them an idea of what happened to their loved ones and then and ONLY THEN release it to us. Until then demanding answers, doing our own looking into people's death, SSI, birth records etc is really a violation of THEIR RIGHTS... (maybe everyone missed the parts where I raced down there that day LIGHTS BLAZING, catch it now?)

I am sick and tired of armchair quarterbacks trying to think they somehow have a God given right to every drab of information that has to do with an active case, they hold info for a reason, it's called keeping the integrity of the investigation intact, and they are not going to release it early just because you, Cluesforum (who you seem to be parroting, if not I apologise) or anyone else like this professor thinks they are entitled to it.

The MEDIA SCREWED IT UP AGAIN, that's where the focus should be, why did they have to be so quick in on this that they couldn't even get the name of the kid right, or think they were talking to a dead person, or even couldn't get the fact that people were dying right for the first TWO HOURS of the incident.. (Yes people, for the first two hours before this went national our LOCAL NEWS was reporting that a teacher shot themselves in the foot, SHOT THEMSELVES IN THE FOOT) This is where the problem is, the MEDIA not the investigators that are trying their best to make sense of all of this, not the state government who is completely blindsided (don't forget Sandy wasn't that long ago and Fairfield County CT was HIT HARD.) The state's resources were already spread very thin, and this just added to the fact that Connecticut as a whole was ill prepared for QUADRUPLE DISASTERS IN LESS THAN A TWELVE MONTH PERIOD, but everyone just ignores that, everyone thinks they can bully everyone into getting information.. Doesn't work that way...

Gods i'm mad now... this just doesn't end... I'm not saying don't question the Media, by all means, they messed up and in a big way, but stop with this crap about actors and kids still being alive and huge government conspiracies to take your guns, I don't think (at least I sincerely hope not) that this was a pre-planned situation, I think that it was more than likely ONE OR TWO AT MOST that pulled this off, maybe to prove a point .

What people on here also don't realize is we have stories on this issue that ARE NOT ONLINE, they are on the Radio, the local papers with in print articles that they don't put on the web, PEOPLE TALKING as we go about our business. We know that the Big 4 in our state really dropped the ball, and the citizens here are directing that anger at them, to the point that Channel 3 issued an apology the next day for getting the story wrong in a haste to get it on first.. That's not online, that was a print ad in our paper.. But try even so much as discussing it here, everyone is in such a feeding frenzy because of the "Gubbment is gonna take my GUNS" angle that they are failing to see the lives that are being hurt more by continuing to push this and push this and push this, what's it going to take to get people to STAND DOWN? Parents starting to kill themselves because they can't stand to see the memories of their loved ones trashed anymore? Their reputations completely destroyed because ATS members called them fakes without ONE SHRED OF SOLID EVIDENCE just here-say and conjecture..

Back up, slow down, there are things to be questioned in this incident yes, a lot of them, most point at the media and how badly they handled it... Some point to the fact that there may have been another person involved, who knows, and when the FINAL REPORT comes out, WHICH IT HAS NOT YET, repeat that 5 times, WHICH ITHAS NOT YET, maybe we will get some answers to some lingering questions. But if I were Col. Stebbins, I'd be thinking that releasing the information to vultures like you would just fall upon deaf ears, as you'd probably find something wrong there too, because why? YOU WANT TO FIND SOMETHING WRONG... You heard me, you seem to WANT TO FIND FAULT with everything and everyone (this is directed at ALL the NO KIDS CROWD, not one person in particular)

Well it just sucks to be so paranoid that you can't let families grieve without badmouthing them..

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join