Anderson Cooper "Attacks" Conspiracy Theorists

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 04:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Grimpachi

You can disagree, but you would be wrong. Look up in popular conspiracy theories about pearl harbor, kennedy, etc. A lot of it popped up right back then.

Same with so many controversial philosophies.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 04:07 AM
link   
Aren't "former" CIA assets SUPPOSED to attack conspiracy theorists?

So Cooper spends two years with the CIA and then decides to be a journalist even though he never went to school for it?

Do ATS users actually WATCH this guy?

An interesting article regarding the CIA & journalistic spies:

"The CIA even ran a formal training program in the 1950s to teach its agents to be journalists. Intelligence officers were “taught to make noises like reporters,” explained a high CIA official, and were then placed in major news organizations with help from management. “These were the guys who went through the ranks and were told ‘You’re going to he a journalist,’” the CIA official said."

CIA Journalism

Once in the CIA always in the CIA. No wonder CNN reports only what the Government wants them to. One of their own is keeping an eye on things. No one who works for the CIA really stops working for the CIA. It is common practice for CIA, DIA, and so many others in government and in industries, to place their operatives in seemingly unconnected jobs, jobs which can, nevertheless, be useful to the agencies or industries.

Anderson Cooper's CIA Secret

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 04:10 AM
link   
reply to post by RobinB022

Hey thanks for responding and I am sorry if it sounded like I was lumping you in with others I apologize if it came off that way. One thought ran into the other and I may not have formatted it correctly. I really could have kept it simple but I kind of went into a rant.

Just so you know from what I read of your posts I think your common sense is fully intact which seems to be a rarity nowadays.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 04:14 AM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

Keep things in context here. I said 50 years ago you would face those consequences not today. Of course they come up in a goggle search today but back then it didn’t even exist and if you spoke about such things in public you pay the price.

Talk about being wrong.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 04:15 AM
link   
reply to post by 1/2 Nephilim

I see what you're getting at, but as long as he never promoted his blog on campus grounds, then he has done nothing that warrants termination.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 04:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by dave_welch

I see what you're getting at, but as long as he never promoted his blog on campus grounds, then he has done nothing that warrants termination.

Not really, college professors and teachers are held to a much higher standard outside the class.
www.onlinecolleges.net...
each point has a link that should be checked out.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 04:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Superhans

It's actually the words of Fritz Springmeier and the video I posted has over 300,000 views on youtube and is fact based and respectful.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 04:33 AM
link   
C'mon you guys why do you pay ANY mind to this pap? It is all total garbage why do you even turn on the TV? Do you spend $100 a month on cable service and you spent hundreds or more on your HDTV? Forget it. Use your TV for some other things but cancel your cable service and don't watch the network news. It's like injecting yourselves with battery acid and then running around exclaiming how shocked and upset you are that IT BURNS! Just stop it. You know what? When you all stop taking these mental poison injections it will go away because without your eyes and mind plugged into it IT DOESN'T EXIST.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 04:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Superhans

Originally posted by dave_welch

Not really, college professors and teachers are held to a much higher standard outside the class.
www.onlinecolleges.net...
each point has a link that should be checked out.

Numbers 4, 10, 28, and 30 stuck out as grounds for termination even though that is about Facebook I am sure it can apply to blogs. Look at number 11 closely I can see that as a direct warning.

BTW good find I would bet each university has somthing similar in their contracts.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 04:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by theAnswer1111

It's actually the words of Fritz Springmeier and the video I posted has over 300,000 views on youtube and is fact based and respectful.

Its cool bro, I lift. I was just giving you heads up, personally I really don't care if you think mickey mouse did sandy hook. Just letting you know I have seen them cracking down on posts that implicate the families as part of some hoax. Springer and SO basically said everything Anderson cooper said.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 04:45 AM
link   
reply to post by 0001391

Exactly! And DO NOT, I repeat, DO NOT BUY THIS:

Candid camera takes on creepy, voyeuristic dimensions thanks to a new patent filed by Verizon. Straight out of "1984," the company wants use a new kind of DVR that would go on top of your TV and allow the company (via a camera and mic inside the box) to

I Spy: Verizon Patents DVR Box That Can See And Hear You

Ok, just wanted to share that.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 04:49 AM
link   

The crackdown on the subject has been heavy, that's for sure. This event has a lot of complex and sensitive aspects to it. Makes it hard to discuss it sometimes.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 04:59 AM
link   
reply to post by TheMythLives

Reality IS perception. We don't know what it truly is because humans are always, and will always, be limited in their understanding. It is simply based on historical time frames. And if you want to compare apples, then compare apples; KKK and Westboro Baptist are not conspiracies or conspiracy theorists (though I'm sure some would tie in a few aspects). The point is, by defining "fanatics" by subjectivity in regards to conspiracy theorists/theories one can demonize attitudes, beliefs and quite possibly "truth". Will you be the one who decides who is, and is not, a fanatic? If not, then who will? And, as I mentioned right off the bat, by all means, please link me to the "studies on conspiracy theorists" as I will not overlook them because I would like to see what has been found, as well as analyze the research design itself.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 05:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by 0001391
Do you spend $100 a month on cable service and you spent hundreds or more on your HDTV?

I wish it only cost me 100, these past few months it has cost me 2 and some change.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 05:05 AM
link   

Well, then, if he has violated the policies of the school or violated his employment contract in any way, then by all means fire him. I just don't see how it's right to fire somebody based on a personal opinion stated in a non-university related blog.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 05:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Banananananana

I may be wrong but I believe society judges who and what kind of people judges to be fanatics. I think I read where TheMythLives said.

I rarely link anything anymore, because no one was looking at what I posted (especially in the vaccine forum). If you are interested the evidence that you want is out there.

I completely understand where he is coming from but I think he was suggesting that for those that really want to know that this site is a good starting point.
a good start

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 05:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Grimpachi

I may be wrong but I believe society judges who and what kind of people judges to be fanatics. I think I read where TheMythLives said.

I rarely link anything anymore, because no one was looking at what I posted (especially in the vaccine forum). If you are interested the evidence that you want is out there.

I completely understand where he is coming from but I think he was suggesting that for those that really want to know that this site is a good starting point.
a good start

So prevailing social attitudes and judgements are legitimized simply because they are? Consensus is created and thus prone to manipulation. When that manipultion is geared towards an end, what is taken seriously and what is not is also manipulated. If you can't tell, I'm saying that when it comes down to it, social opinion and definitions of "fanatics" mean jack and are constantly changing.

As for the google sass, I asked for a specific site simply because he said there were "studies". I took him for his word and asked for a link because he further elaborated that no one reads them, which is why I said I would. "Google it" is an easy way for people to avoid accountability for what they present in their arguments. I'm not obtuse, simply looking for evidence of what is being said. Judging by your sass, perhaps that was asking too much.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 06:54 AM
link   

The reason I was giving sass as you put it is because it is deserved in this instance. I was curious about his claims as you were so I googled these 4 word” studies of conspiracy theorists” and have come to the conclusion that the information is easily obtainable to anyone that is being intellectually honest in confirming or denying this. It has been my experience that when information is spoon-fed to those who claim interest it is cherry-picked and dismissed out of hand so I no longer make it so easy for those people. OK now you know my reasoning and I would guess his is closely related and I just spoon-fed you 4 words to type in that will lead you to an abundance of information on the subject. If you are being intellectually honest with yourself and us then you will take it upon yourself to read a little. I hope that makes sense to you.

As for who and what people are considered to be fanatical you may not like how it is determined but that has no bearing on how they are defined. The saying it is what it is accurately describes the situation.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 07:27 AM
link   
I still like Anderson Cooper, even though I'm conservative, he's just one of the typical centrist/leftists media guru that people listen to. It's not like he is a bad guy, just a typical pundit

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by theAnswer1111

So let me get this straight. Anderson Cooper is in on it too? Do you realize how many people would have to be involved in this to cover this up?

1. The people who came up with the plan.
2. The first responders and other officers at the scene.
3. The teachers and students who survived.
4. Any witnesses.
5. The media, the producers, the camera men.
6. About 1000 other people.

There is no conspiracy here. All these "investigations or evidence" by people on this site and other conspiracy theorist are using first hand news accounts as their evidence. They don't have all the facts. The facts are sealed as they would be in any case until the investigation is completely over.

90% of all first hand accounts or reports are wrong. We saw it during 9/11, Aurora, Columbine, Va Tech shootings, actually almost all tragic chaotic events have unreliable reports, that doesn't mean there is some conspiracy behind it. 95% of everything posted on this site is BS, it is entertaining, but BS nonetheless.

new topics
top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join