It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anderson Cooper "Attacks" Conspiracy Theorists

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Daughter2

Its not a bad theory, but very real. He's conducting psychological warfare and his abuse of truth is extreme violence to my well being. I consider the liars and fascists running the world and manipulating truth to be a major assualt on every aspect of my being and my family.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
I live in the next town over.

I've been there

I saw 3 funerals go by me in one afternoon

I put a teddy bear on the hill with the angel memorial

by staged do they mean actors or mkultra ?

(I have a policy not to waste time on these videos, I won't give them a hit)

Does using actors mean murder hasn't occurred? No!

It means that its staged and went exactly how they arranged it to go with a lot of damage control afterwards.

Its not an either/or thing.
edit on 12-1-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by theAnswer1111

I don't trust the msm and anything Anderson Cooper has to say
I've never seen that particular clip before and to tell you the truth
I can't believe I heard her correctly, "It takes nine months to create a human,and seconds with a AR 15 to take them off this earth"...Why would a mother quote the type of gun used?no no to emphasize the gun?
Was it a sound bite?

I don't know whats what anymore and sure don't know what happened at Sandy Hook but I have to say that was one of the strangest things I've heard a grieving mother say...I feel as though I'm in the twilight zone!
Maybe I am...lol

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by TWILITE22

Thank you for saying what I didn't for fear of breaking the new rules, I walk on eggshells with this topic. That comment was super strange though, I thought.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Kali74

I'd rather not deny reality nor live in a mindset in which the evil is so great that I am powerless.

so what would you do if the reality was that the evil is so great you are powerless?

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by theAnswer1111

These clips are all you really need to see. Draw your own conclusions. Those who doubt are the only ones who have any courage. More power to them and their call to wake the whole of humanity.

Robbie Parker Interview
www.youtube.com...

Coroner Interview
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by theAnswer1111

Blanderson Hooper is right. You guys blew it. Keep your brains in check.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by captaintyinknots
And this, RIGHT HERE, is why I screamed so loudly when all of the baseless, factless, evidence-less theories started floating around. This RIGHT HERE, is exactly what I told people they would do.

The media will cling to the asinine theories, and use it to disparage and deface an entire culture of theorists. It is the reason that I still contend that some of those spreading such 'theories' are of the shill variety.

Job well done

Sure seems like they won. The Jones' and the usual suspects. They ran blindly head on into the net.

I'll be damned if they drag me with them...

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 07:58 PM
link   
One thing I have noticed that I will point out. No one can defend against what Anderson is saying. Anderson is reporting the facts on this matter. The absolute baseless shameless claims that have been levied by conspiracy sites about the events at SH. Instead of people here attacking what he is reporting they are attacking Cooper himself. That is a sign of weakness on the part of those who are mad that he has brought this to the attention of the country. Regardless of who or what Anderson may or may not be the story he has presented is factual. Credibility is what is at stake here and the conspiracy community’s credibility has been greatly damaged and it is not Andersons doing it is our fault. I say our because I am part of the community and participate as well. However I do not jump on board with every idea that is put forward. I require a certain level of proof and evidence to be provided. A convincing argument must be made for me to bite.

Unfortunately there is a great number of people that are part of the community that buy into every hair brained idea that is put in front of them and as long as it is not accepted by MSM that seems to be the only reasoning those people need to believe in it. They are being sheeple on the opposite spectrum of where they gather there information. They are probably the same people that believe every word printed in the national enquirer. We as a community have failed in self-censorship on this topic. Level heads and sane minds have not prevailed on the matter. The loudest voice has been of those who have the lowest standards on the subject of burden of proof.

On the subject of the story presented by Anderson Cooper and whether it holds water or not there is a simple way to look at it. Listen to the story and forget about who is reporting it then I ask if it is true. The thing is I know it is true I have read on here those exact claims being made by members. Members are only making ad hominem attacks against Cooper pertaining to this subject which everyone should know is a logical fallacy.

His story holds true dealing with the behavior of our community on this subject. In fact on the matter of Sandy Hook the community has fallen far below the standards of the MSM community and for that it is shameful. We have been far worse than MSM pertaining to SH while claiming to be looking for the truth. We should be better than them but we are not. If we continue to set our standards as low as we have we should not be taken seriously nor should we expect to be. I like a good conspiracy theory but t is becoming harder and harder to find. The analogy of finding a diamond in the rough no longer applies here because the field is now full of crap. (Crap= crackpot baseless theories with zero supporting evidence)

Anderson’s credibility is not at what at stake here it is ours make all the ad hominem attacks you want against him but it does not change the fact it is our credibility that has been hurt not his.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 07:59 PM
link   
I don't care what he says or what anyone else like him thinks. I stand by first impression,.. the whole thing was staged. If you don't like it, leave us alone

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maddog5595
Now they want to make anyone that thinks outside the box a nut job

Yes they do!

THEY DO!!!

The problem is not them. It's the number of willing lemmings who jump on such desperate things as this and won't let go and who take any logical revelations or facts as more 'coverup' and then go and pull bloody batman movies into the picture and say "See, I told you it was proof!" like smug idiots dancing on their own potty.

Argh,

they did it. Not the msm. THESE fools... the ones who don't stop the think about what it is they are saying, they just want the "First post. lol" glory...

It'd be hilarious if it weren't so pathetic.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
I live in the next town over.

I've been there

I saw 3 funerals go by me in one afternoon

I put a teddy bear on the hill with the angel memorial

by staged do they mean actors or mkultra ?

(I have a policy not to waste time on these videos, I won't give them a hit)

Does using actors mean murder hasn't occurred? No!

It means that its staged and went exactly how they arranged it to go with a lot of damage control afterwards.

Its not an either/or thing.
edit on 12-1-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

Besides, we all know they grow clones in the mountains around the area, fully formed copies of the people they want to 'disappear'. They can just make new people. That's why there are so many photo's with the same people in them.

They're clones.

They've been doing it for decades. Growing clones to put in place, kill the real people and then put the clones bodies in place.

No one suspects a thing because they are so perfect in their ability.

You agree with me unity, don't you?

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by redtic

Originally posted by Sek82
That's surprising that Anderson went after the conspiracy theorist who suggested that this may have been staged... They must have noticed that a lot of people have questioned the Sandy Hook Tragedy.

What I am wondering is what did Anderson present as evidence to prove the professor's theory is wrong? Does anyone know?

How about 20 dead kids and a lot of sadness for starters..

Don't start..
Ahuh. Have you personally seen evidence of this or just alleged hearsay, or do you just believe what the man in uniform/MSM tell you?

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kali74
reply to post by Tecumte

No thank-you.
I'd rather not deny reality nor live in a mindset in which the evil is so great that I am powerless.

You're not powerless, and you don't have to deny reality either, just make sure your 'reality' isn't being shown to you on a projector screen by a little man sitting behind a curtain. But evil is always working, Jesus himself wanted us to watch for 'wickedness in high places' we are told the 'unseen' powers that forever seek the enslavement and destruction of humanity are those powers that constantly 'seek to do evil' behind the scenes, it's 'making war by deception; and so many it seems are so easily deceived, believe what you will but as you may know there is always a spiritual battle going on, they say decide this day who it is you will serve.
edit on 12-1-2013 by Tecumte because: sp.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 08:41 PM
link   
There's two sides to every story: The government's version of what happened, and what ACTUALLY happened.
edit on 12-1-2013 by Shaxuul because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by winofiend

Besides, we all know they grow clones in the mountains around the area, fully formed copies of the people they want to 'disappear'. They can just make new people. That's why there are so many photo's with the same people in them.

They're clones.

They've been doing it for decades. Growing clones to put in place, kill the real people and then put the clones bodies in place.

So it's ok to joke about this subject, but just not be serious about it, is that what the deal is? With that logic I guess it's ok to use the N word, just as long as I am joking about it. Cool, thanks winofiend, I can alway's count on you for something insightful to bring to the table!

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Daughter2

Do you think analysis is "better" when people just believe what is presented by the MSM? On the internet, you can get hundreds of people looking at a situations. Of course there will be some bad theories along with good theories. If you read a thread, most people will be able to tell when something isn't supported.

Hundreds of people looking at what?

Looking at a story presented by MSM and roundly declaring the story or event to be staged, without a shred of evidence to support the claim...sorry, none of you were there and all you are doing is engaging in blind conjecture...

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by jaws1975

Originally posted by winofiend

They're clones.

So it's ok to joke about this subject, but just not be serious about it, is that what the deal is? With that logic I guess it's ok to use the N word, just as long as I am joking about it. Cool, thanks winofiend, I can alway's count on you for something insightful to bring to the table!

Nevertheless the poster makes a good observation about using body 'doubles' (maybe not cloned but...) a tried and true method of psyops. I got the feeling they may have been used at Virginia Tech but it's just a gut feeling. How many other times this is used I don't know.
edit on 12-1-2013 by Tecumte because: sp.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Most definitely Aurora was staged, and given some of the circumstances I would not be surprised one bit if SH was as well. But I totally disagree that people were not really killed, the globalists have no problms with murder. Unfortunately the MSM and guys like Cooper do nothing more then spew propoganda, and those are the only people the masses believe, so suspicions by us "crazies" are all this will ever amount to. We deserve the government and media we have, very sad.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by redtic

That's surprising that Anderson went after the conspiracy theorist who suggested that this may have been staged... They must have noticed that a lot of people have questioned the Sandy Hook Tragedy.

What I am wondering is what did Anderson present as evidence to prove the professor's theory is wrong? Does anyone know?

How about 20 dead kids and a lot of sadness for starters..

Don't start..
Ahuh. Have you personally seen evidence of this or just alleged hearsay, or do you just believe what the man in uniform/MSM tell you?

I believe that questioning the MSM is OK, but treading on the whole no kids died topic is verboten, or did I read this wrong..

From Springer:

Discussing the utter mishandling of the breaking story by the MSM is one thing, questions about what happened are fine, but, defaming, libeling, or otherwise exposing innocent people, especially those who are still suffering from this tragedy, to further insult or pain is below the base level of compassion we can tolerate.

Also remember, some of us ARE IN CONNECTICUT... Jeeze, have some respect. No offense but this is getting very old very fast..

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join