It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anderson Cooper "Attacks" Conspiracy Theorists

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by jasonl1983

Originally posted by Kali74
Does the MSM lie? Not really;

Does the outright fabrication of news items count? Or filming your reporters on a soundstage while claiming they are broadcasting from the desert?

Don't forget the backyard, Geraldo filmed himself in his backyard claiming to be in the middle east.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by theAnswer1111

I have a friend who doesn't think that anyone died and that indeed the whole thing was staged, and he's a total loon and I think it's a disgrace especially in light of the pain and suffering and sorrow of the little victim's families.

I have no problem with Cooper doing a show on it. Sure the reporting on the event was crap, but to say it was all staged? C'mon, gimme a break.

edit on 12-1-2013 by NewAgeMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by hapablab

I'm no fan of Geraldo and certainly not FOX (FOX is actually legally allowed to lie so they aren't MSM per se) but, is there proof of this staging?

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Good for Anderson Cooper. I find it disgusting that some idiot like that professor would spew this kind of vitriol. Bad enough what the families of the children are going through without this kind of nonsense.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 05:41 PM
link   
People like Andersen Cooper and Piers Morgan are going to make us all criminals.

Do I think that Sandy Hook was a false flag? I don't know, there are a lot of things in the Official Story that don't add up, I'd like to know why. Does that make me a bad person? I certainly hope not, since all I'm doing is asking questions. Since when has it been heartless to want to know the truth? It was bad that those kids died, it's always bad when little kids are killed. So, how is it wrong to want to know why they died?

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 05:41 PM
link   

edit on 12-1-2013 by dave_welch because: Double post

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Look people, conspiracy theorists don't get everything right. We dig and dig and dig and dig until we finish the puzzle. Most conspiracy theories aren't correct until the puzzle pieces from different theorists are put together by another theorist.

We're not always right and we're not always wrong.

The type of B.S. government operations that people refused to believe in the past ended up being true decades later.

A couple of things I found very weird regarding Sandy Hook was the police recovering the AR from the shooter's trunk when the media said the AR was in the school. Second, was the father of one of the victims purposely and instantly changing emotions from joking to saddened for the cameras.

And if most of you don't know by now Anderson Cooper is a MSM sellout along with Piers Morgan.

Remember there are people that play on emotions for political or celebrity expediency.

edit on 12-1-2013 by eLPresidente because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by HairlessApe

And no, I DO NOT BELIEVE SANDY HOOK WAS A GOV'T JOB. I simply care about journalistic integrity. Something Cooper apparently doesn't understand.

Well if not a 'gov. job' I certainly think the possibility of this being a 'terrorist' attack for political reasons by multiple shooters is still very much a possibility. And I would say at this point it really is impossible to tell if Adam was a participant (in whatever fashion) or a victim. His mother could have easily been killed by someone else, and Adam driven to the scene, at this point no proof regarding Adam has come forward, only accusations. As concerns being sensitve can you imagine IF Adam really was a victim and you were slandering his name without proof as to being a mass murderer how THAT might make somebody related or close feel.

edit on 12-1-2013 by Tecumte because: sp.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Well I saw this coming from a mile away. Everything Anderson brought up about the crazy theories floating around I have read from members on here. It is shameful really. Common sense was not used by a great many people in these threads and if you called those people out you were labeled a shill, etc., etc. Conspiracy theorists took a big hit in credibility department and it was rightfully earned in this case. If you didn’t know this was going to happen then you were not reading the threads on this topic. Maybe this was needed to get us back on track and critical thinking to be applied more in the threads.

One step forward and two steps back is what has just happened to conspiracy sites because of those who couldn’t think critically. Time will tell if the lesson was learned or not. At least the moderators tried to keep it sane here.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grimpachi
Well I saw this coming from a mile away. Everything Anderson brought up about the crazy theories floating around I have read from members on here. It is shameful really. Common sense was not used by a great many people in these threads and if you called those people out you were labeled a shill, etc., etc. Conspiracy theorists took a big hit in credibility department and it was rightfully earned in this case. If you didn’t know this was going to happen then you were not reading the threads on this topic. Maybe this was needed to get us back on track and critical thinking to be applied more in the threads.

One step forward and two steps back is what has just happened to conspiracy sites because of those who couldn’t think critically. Time will tell if the lesson was learned or not. At least the moderators tried to keep it sane here.

LOL. whatever,,,shameful??? I think the majority of open minded free thinkers will disagree with you and rather wonder if agent Cooper still doesn't have puppet strings attached eminating from Langely.

edit on 12-1-2013 by Tecumte because: sp.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewAgeMan
reply to post by theAnswer1111

I have a friend who doesn't think that anyone died and that indeed the whole thing was staged, and he's a total loon and I think it's a disgrace especially in light of the pain and suffering and sorrow of the little victim's families.

I have no problem with Cooper doing a show on it. Sure the reporting on the event was crap, but to say it was all staged? C'mon, gimme a break.

edit on 12-1-2013 by NewAgeMan because: (no reason given)

Cooper would not have bothered to put this forth except that youtube and facebook are viral with claims that many like your friend believe are true. They refer to the incident as a movie and if thousands of people weren't watching and promoting these the government wouldn't care. They don't want to lose the Information War so the mock, condemn and belittle anyone who should question the official story. It is a bullying technique to make their opponent look bad.

I am wanting to make you aware of how this is being used by people in the media. Piers Morgan got called out on this by a bully expert Ben Shapiro in a gun control debate. Bill O'Reilly uses this technique also.

Just the fact that the government media needs to use these tactics make me question the official story. If your friend is a loon perhaps you are a sheeple or worst. You used the same tactics the media uses -labelling your friend as a loon strongly implying what he thinks is stupid to convince ATS this could never have happened.

My son read the book: "Not An Easy Day" and watched the movie: "Zero-Five Thirty." When I asked about the book he told me the media really missed it. You put your faith in the official story. If they messed up Bin Laden how much are you going to believe about Sandy Hook?

I think it's a disgrace especially in light of the pain and suffering and sorrow of the little victim's families.

Sounds just like Piers Morgan arguing gun control according to Mr.Shapiro

www.youtube.com...

edit on 1/12/2013 by sad_eyed_lady because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Tecumte

Yes, shameful.
Don't be so open minded that your brain falls out.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by ownbestenemy

Originally posted by SaturnFX
The problem is, the msm tends to group all conspiracys in the same basket of nuts..when some have a lot more credible and curious attributes. Not all things are the same, yet one shoebox is fitting them all.

Then I believe we, as a community, utilize this moment to realize that we are no different. Members here levy blanket statements, pit one side against the next, compartmentalize and place into tidy little boxes on an hourly basis. I cannot count how many times as a member I (or anyone else for that matter) get lumped into some form of "disinformation agent" category when we engage in discussion of a theory presented.

The community needs to take a hard look at itself to realize that Anderson isn't that far off in my opinion as we gave him the ammunition to sell.
edit on 12-1-2013 by ownbestenemy because: (no reason given)

I couldn’t agree more with you on what you said. Those who kept perpetrating those theories did more to discredit the conspiracy community than any dissinfo agent could have. I had even wondered if that could have been the goal of some here that were pushing those ideas. Even after being completely debunked they stubbornly persisted with their nonsense. Common sense was not utilized on this matter by many the saying common sense is not that common fits well in this case.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Where was Anderson Cooper to call out the MSM for getting SO MANY FACTS WRONG regarding Sandy Hook?

He isn't demonizing his colleagues and his industry but he wants to demonize conspiracy theorists for being 'wrong'.

Hmmmmmmmmm.....

When it comes to the CORPORATION OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, NOTHING should be off limits for questioning.
edit on 12-1-2013 by eLPresidente because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by eLPresidente

Why would he bite the hand that feeds him?

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Why would he bite the hand that feeds him?

He wouldn't, thats where the serial hypocrisy plays in.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by sad_eyed_lady

Cooper would not have bothered to put this forth except that youtube and facebook are viral with claims that many like your friend believe are true. They refer to the incident as a movie and if thousands of people weren't watching and promoting these the government wouldn't care. They don't want to lose the Information War so the mock, condemn and belittle anyone who should question the official story. It is a bullying technique to make their opponent look bad.

Sure, exactly, well one must ask then instead why not counter these 'wild conspiracy theories' with actual facts, why lock everything and everyone up. This Adam character simply doesn't fit the profile Imo, and the media has tried so very very hard to make HIM fit their Hollywood version (the Enquirer had a story 'Inside Adam's bunker of death") you just have to roll your eyes, wow, it's the same kind of yellow journalism, Cooper seems to be just another brick in the wall. Thank god for the Citizen Press, it is doing the job that the Aristocracy's puppets won't and can't do. Go back to Virginia, Cooper you're way overpaid and a waste of electrons.

edit on 12-1-2013 by Tecumte because: text ad.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Being a hypocrite doesn't mean he is wrong in what he said.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 07:12 PM
link   

reply to post by Tecumte

Yes, shameful.
Don't be so open minded that your brain falls out.

I don't think it was shameful in the least, don't put those blinders on so tight you can't see the light.

Once you come to understand directed history you'll be able to loosen up that thinking cap a little.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Tecumte

No thank-you.
I'd rather not deny reality nor live in a mindset in which the evil is so great that I am powerless.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join