It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What happens when workers are no longer needed????

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 08:29 PM
link   
if you are intersted in this topic read "player piano" !!!!! from the master.....

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 08:31 PM
link   
There won't be a need for businesses then because everyone would be broke, and then they can't make profits off our labor, cuz nobody is buyin!

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Why does everyone, here at ats count (us) out,are we not a factor,
you think everyone just will lay down and die
I have more faith in my fellow man
(us) is just not peasants ,mind you

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by DIRTYDONKEY

I don't think the end game is all about profits. There is a time when that moves away...the end game is all about control...power. Just look at history....the pharaohs, the Ceasar, the kings and emperors of Europe....These people want to rule the fate and future of humanity...it goes far-far beyond profit.....profit is a means to an end.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 08:47 PM
link   
US is descendents of cutthroats,pirates,thieves,warriors,explorers,and people who just don't like to take orders
All of our ancestors left somewhere for some reason
Its in our blood
Once that line is crossed from not being comfortable to misery
# will hit fan and the people will prevail

bank on it

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 08:48 PM
link   
I've said it before on ATS and I'm saying it again: Everything is becoming automated and just as soon as they can replace us all with robots...they WILL.

More profits for them without the hassle of us.

How will we provide for ourselves?

It's simple really - we won't.

The only thing that remains to be seen is whether we are citizens of a more evolved culture that values human dignity and life OR we are dependent on a Corp/Gov that views us as a human resource/liability.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Jeremiah65

The end game is Power. I believe a New World Order currency system will help the limited few to have all the money they can, and enslave the rest. We must not sit by like the Lemmings and the Sheep you see on a daily basis. We must continue to think how to better ourselves, and keep our freedom and independence. We must prepare ourselves in a way such that if our labor is no longer needed, we can band together and still rise above.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join