It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What happens when workers are no longer needed????

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 07:18 PM
link   
For the last 15-20 years I have thought that sometime in the near future we will get to a point when workers and laborers are no longer needed.

What happens when we get to that point?

We are getting ever closer to it. 3-D printers, etc. are getting us close to not having to worry about having workers to create new things. When nanotechnology allows the rearranging of individual atoms or potentially even atomic structures, what will the ignorant ill trained mostly moronic masses be needed for?

We won't need assembly line people, janitors, yard caretakers, construction workers etc...

Is it REALLY far fetched to believe that those who feel they are the elite don't want to get rid of all of those people that they think are inferior to them?

Is it really far fetched to think that they won't believe that they would be safer and would have more resources to use for their own ends if there were fewer people to share those resources with?

Do you think they care about the state of the majority of the earth when they already have the means to sustain small pockets of themselves even if most of the earth became uninhabitable?

I don't think that it is. I think that getting to the point of not needing the masses of population has been the goal of the self believed Elite for sometime.

These technologies are not so that the masses can have all of the necessary resources, these technologies are so the Elite no longer NEED the masses.

Jaden

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 07:39 PM
link   
we convert them to living power source you can never have enough power! just like in the matrix.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Masterjaden

What happens when workers are no longer needed????

They will get shipped over to Mars to become slaves there....hence the big push to colonize Mars.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 07:47 PM
link   
That's when we get snuffed out.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Skywatcher2011

oh ur right i forgot about that.. there is plenty of manual labor to be done on mars.. they will all go there more then likely. just like in total recall, and you can meet the 3 tit women.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 07:51 PM
link   
, what will the ignorant ill trained mostly moronic masses be needed for?

We won't need assembly line people, janitors, yard caretakers, construction workers etc...

Is it REALLY far fetched to believe that those who feel they are the elite don't want to get rid of all of those people that they think are inferior to them?

Jaden

WE BBq the Elite and live happily ever after

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Gullotine them thats the plan.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Well I think we all dreamed of a time when the machines did the work and we all got the benefit from it.....however....modern economics has taught us the people financing the creation of the machines are not willing to share. You should be afraid...very afraid. IF they manage to automate our most basic needs....down to sweeping our floors and mowing our lawns....we have a serious problem. Only the creators and manufacturers of these machines will benefit...for the rest of us, they will spell our doom.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Jeremiah65

To late bro... the enemy is already in site!
irobot!!!
edit on 11-1-2013 by dc4lifeskater because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jeremiah65
Well I think we all dreamed of a time when the machines did the work and we all got the benefit from it.....however....modern economics has taught us the people financing the creation of the machines are not willing to share. You should be afraid...very afraid. IF they manage to automate our most basic needs....down to sweeping our floors and mowing our lawns....we have a serious problem. Only the creators and manufacturers of these machines will benefit...for the rest of us, they will spell our doom.

ahh ,RUSH 2112
And the meek shall inherit the earth

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Thats so far into the future. Right now they are all overseas because it's cheaper. There will always be manual labor as long as they are cheaper than the alternative.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 08:03 PM
link   
This is when the big cull happens. 500 Million slaves.

Change is happening slowly using the Nudge Effect.

Everybody is in a trance, nobody seems to notice.

They are very clever - and would have gotten away with it too, if it wasn't for those meddling kids at ATS.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by dc4lifeskater
we convert them to living power source you can never have enough power! just like in the matrix.

interesting, hope that doesn't become the case though. don't feel like living in a world where there is no spoon, how would we eat custard?

oh and your name is an anagram of 'Sidetrack Elf'' or 'A Cleft Risked' but the funniest is 'Fecal Dirk Set'

edit on 11/1/2013 by listerofsmeg because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by dc4lifeskater

I hear ya! I was actualy thinking about those floor robots when I posted that...I know they are there and each new upgrade is a threat....seriously. IF it were done with the intent of the greater good, that would be one thing...but they are not...they are created to eliminate the need for people...and that is bad for us...you know...the people.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 08:08 PM
link   
I would venture to say that 99.9% of people ,(scientist and inventors ),are trying to make a better world

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 08:10 PM
link   
going to put my rush cd in now
all time classic

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by kanng

As you might have noticed by my avatar....

That is the greatest musical compilation ever.....2112.....

Quoted for sincerity....

"I stand atop a spiral stair
An oracle confronts me there
He leads me on light years away
Through astral nights, galactic days
I see the works of gifted hands
That grace this strange and wondrous land
I see the hand of man arise
With hungry mind and open eyes "

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by kanng

the road to hell is paved with good intentions.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jeremiah65
reply to post by kanng

As you might have noticed by my avatar....

That is the greatest musical compilation ever.....2112.....

Quoted for sincerity....

"I stand atop a spiral stair
An oracle confronts me there
He leads me on light years away
Through astral nights, galactic days
I see the works of gifted hands
That grace this strange and wondrous land
I see the hand of man arise
With hungry mind and open eyes "

agreed!!!!!!!!!!
edit on 11-1-2013 by kanng because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Well you poison their food,air and water.Render the medicines they use ineffective or lethal.Take all their money by what ever means neccessary.....oh wait that is happening now,all of it so We are no longer need.
To TPTB anyway.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join