It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens or Advanced Beings? You be the judge...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by mandy1love

It is not as innovative as it seems. I read part of what you posted and it seems a simplistic congemination of ideas, factoids and extrapolations into a narrative that is very weak in specific content.

Without facts any belief is as a valid as the next until it is proven false.

The narrative in itself may pass by innovative but it is simply an interesting rehashing of something that has been done since at least ancient Greece, then the subject were Gods now that we have just about dismissed the existence of a singular personal God by explaining most of the magic we moved to ETs and more esoteric stuff like these Advanced Beings or the concept of vibrating strings and frequencies etc...

I'm not a believer in anything complex but if I believed in something to a point of putting my faith into it I wouldn't shift my view that easily and I also do not expect other to. I even get a bit annoyed on how people are able to so quickly shift from belief systems, this seems contrary to what we would expect from a real devout as most profess to be, It shows a general lack of conviction and commitment, even personal responsibility and integrity that is more dangerous than being a zealot.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by mandy1love

Originally posted by prevenge
what do you mean "avanced" OR "alien" ??

how do you define "alien" .. they'd be BOTH.. since the public at large hasn't knowingly known any "advanced" beings.. so they would be ..."alien" .. so they're BOTH ..

Alien: Extraterrestrial or not from this planet.
Advanced Being: Human (from earth) with the technology to achieve immortality.

Advanced beings are what we consider aliens or extraterrestrial, is what the theory comes down to.

and also.. what sounds silly to me is that advanced beings haven't figured out how not to die from oxygen... that's not very advanced if they haven't figured that one out.

The author explains this in the article. If you haven't already read over the blog, he explains that they cannot overcome the oxygen hurdle because only God's Technology is able to achieve this.

and they (meaning ALL of them.. all however trillions there may be...) haven't discovered Gods technology??

im pretty sure if an "advanced being" stepped into the set of CNN, showing his true form...they'd consider him alien.

i think what you're trying to say is what the author is saying that "advanced beings" are "advanced humans originating from planet earth" ...

"advanced beings" is a broad term, one that could span the multiverses outside our physical reality.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mello

By sorcery I was referring to how an ultimate or elevated form of unknown technology should just have the god moniker thrown onto it. Instead considering the possibilities of even more technologies he chose to end it with only 2 forms of advance technology and calling the superior one 'god'. Just seems like a limited view on the ultimate scope of existence.

I'm still confused as to how the theory relates to sorcery, unless you are concluding that magic/sorcery is just a byproduct of "God" technology, in which case you are right. Also, please read the full blog. He never states that these two technologies are the only ones that exist within the Universe. In fact, if you read more of his articles, you will find that the author discusses a vast number of sectors/dimensions, all existing within the Universe. He is simply stating that these "Advanced Beings" are limited to their own advanced technology, which keeps them immortal among other things, and the only way to access "God" technology is to live and die to evolve the self into the type of being capable of understanding and living in an eternal society that possesses such technology.

I do believe there were some researchers who went as far as to say the human soul is between 16-23 bytes of information. If this is so then after we're expired we'd be free floating bytes of information before getting mixed back into the melding pot that is life. To me this is the common ground between the electric universe and your link.

That's interesting, and I would love to see the link to that information. Personally, I would rather believe we are souls evolving to live in an immortal community, rather than the bytes of data floating around space. But hey, whatever floats your boat

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by ItDepends
Hey Mandy,
I'll try to hang on for a little bit more. But I gotta tell ya, these "advanced" ancestors seem like pretty boring entities......I mean no sex organs?? What's the point, I'm serious. And they seem to live a very sheltered life. I am trying to remain open-minded. Must admit, this is a new theory to me, and I'm cringing a bit to remain in tune.

Thanks very much for posting!

Cheers!! ID

Hey!

Thanks for reading and trying to keep an open mind! I completely agree that life would suck for an "Advanced Being", but once they've changed their physiology, there is no turning back except in death. (I believe that is discussed in the link)

The point is power and immortality or fear of death. Think about it, if we became a society so advanced that we discovered how to make our bodies immortal, how many people do you know that would jump on board regardless of the consequences?

edit on 12-1-2013 by mandy1love because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by NotAnAspie
Very interesting stuff.

As some may know I have seen a grey and had other extremely unusual experiences some of which I had other witnesses. I'm not going to go into all of that right now but the first thing i want to mention is that i do think he (the grey) is a being who is very familiar with this planet and ancient history on this planet.

the second main thing i want to mention is that this all seems to have been preplanned somehow. It almost drives me nuts looking at all the coincidences i have seen in my life and in the world and that is VERY MUCH in line with the concept of some type of very detailed probability calculator. i know others have noticed this!

Some things they seem to intervene with but some most things they do not... and there is a series of predictions whether or not you would believe this because there is no way i can prove it as it is coveted by intelligence of our government... but others have noticed this as well.

It's not that they do not want to help, it's that they do not want to make mistakes... and they have a way of knowing the probability of an outcome in ways we can only imagine. It is sort of like seeing the future but it is not... it's a calculation.

It can be very aggravating to me at times, but not near as aggravating as the behaviors of primitive people who, by themselves with no intervention, are predestined to destroy this planet and never truly make it anywhere.

I have never had the experience of dealing with the Greys, but I think if you dig around the authors website, you will find some interesting theories about them. In a nutshell, the Grey are SENTINENT beings who will eventually join the cycle of life and death, created by Advanced Beings to basically do their dirty work. Since, they are sentient (have a conciseness) I completely believe that some would be interested in helping mankind.

Originally posted by NotAnAspie
I also wonder where he is getting this from... is this all his theory alone or did he get some help with this? possibly a insider.

If you go to the website, there is a page where he explains a lot of this. Also, you can find more information within his various articles. He is an interesting guy, to say the least.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by FormerSkeptic

Thanks for replying! I never believe in anything as concrete, but I also share some of the author's theories. I'm just happy to share something new to consider with the ATS family

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 03:29 PM
link   

what do you mean "avanced" OR "alien" ??

how do you define "alien" .. they'd be BOTH.. since the public at large hasn't knowingly known any "advanced" beings.. so they would be ..."alien" .. so they're BOTH ..

Alien: Extraterrestrial or not from this planet.
Advanced Being: Human (from earth) with the technology to achieve immortality.

Advanced beings are what we consider aliens or extraterrestrial, is what the theory comes down to.

and also.. what sounds silly to me is that advanced beings haven't figured out how not to die from oxygen... that's not very advanced if they haven't figured that one out.

The author explains this in the article. If you haven't already read over the blog, he explains that they cannot overcome the oxygen hurdle because only God's Technology is able to achieve this.

and they (meaning ALL of them.. all however trillions there may be...) haven't discovered Gods technology??

im pretty sure if an "advanced being" stepped into the set of CNN, showing his true form...they'd consider him alien.

i think what you're trying to say is what the author is saying that "advanced beings" are "advanced humans originating from planet earth" ...

"advanced beings" is a broad term, one that could span the multiverses outside our physical reality.

Yes, that is exactly what I am trying to get across. Sorry if that was confusing for you.

They cannot discover "God" technology because it is only known by God and the divines.

Also, "advanced beings" look like humans according to the author (because they are humans), so no I don't think they would consider him/her an alien. READ THE ARTICLE IF YOU ARE GOING TO POST A REPLY, GEEZE!!!!

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Heh, we're some alien's chia pet geo-earth kit that they come to tend and keep it on course.
edit on 11-1-2013 by Mello because: reasons

Trippy

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 08:08 PM
link   

i know the article puts forth the supposition that they look human because of using genetics to disguise themselves as such.. fake noses etc...

so does this 'advanced' level have a limit? i mean are you just 'advanced being' and then you cannot advance .. EVER into divine level? but if they COULD..ascend to divine level.... then they would still be 'advanced' AND know god tech.... let me guess are you christian?
edit on 1/12/2013 by prevenge because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 08:59 PM
link   

i know the article puts forth the supposition that they look human because of using genetics to disguise themselves as such.. fake noses etc...

so does this 'advanced' level have a limit? i mean are you just 'advanced being' and then you cannot advance .. EVER into divine level? but if they COULD..ascend to divine level.... then they would still be 'advanced' AND know god tech.... let me guess are you christian?

Yes, these ancient humans or advanced beings have reached their limit as far as technology is concerned, but they will always have the opportunity to become a divine being. One must evolve through the cycles of life and death to become immortally divine, so the advanced being would have to commit suicide (explained in article) or be murdered and then re enter the cycle. With a break in between of course

I follow the teachings of Jesus Christ, but I would not classify myself as Christian. All religions point to the same answer and are all correct in their own way. I just read between the lines

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Yes, these ancient humans or advanced beings have reached their limit as far as technology is concerned, but they will always have the opportunity to become a divine being. One must evolve through the cycles of life and death to become immortally divine, so the advanced being would have to commit suicide (explained in article) or be murdered and then re enter the cycle. With a break in between of course

I follow the teachings of Jesus Christ, but I would not classify myself as Christian. All religions point to the same answer and are all correct in their own way. I just read between the lines

k i'm ending this convo.. you aren't following this discussion with inundated methodology. you're approaching it furiously with christian methodology and i'll have no part in it.

it's psychopathic and its sickening to me.
edit on 1/13/2013 by prevenge because: (no reason given)

RESEARCH GNOSTICISM. - link - en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 11:09 PM
link   
To mandy1love

I will go deeper into that site, Thanks. I hope this keeps going in a positive manner and doesn't get destroyed by opinionated arguments. The only reason I have not gone into it further yet is because right now there is SO MUCH information and theories coming down the pipe these days on so many different subjects, there needs to be a faster way to get it into one's brain.

Which of course just brings me right back to these advanced beings. People tend to run and hide from the idea of collaboration with greys due to their appearance, but I firmly believe they have a very high capacity for retaining knowledge and have the tech to feed knowledge back into a being from lifetime to lifetime. This is sacred knowledge in my opinion. Not only is it based on tech, but it is indicative of truly caring about life and remembering who we are from life time to life, which humans are only scratching the surface of. On the other hand, angels could see and recognize people in a new life, according to the bible. They had a method of identification that current DNA studies are just a tiny speck of. Many would think that in the face of death, they would choose what they think is the "natural" way of life but most people with NDE experience come back from it cherishing life even more and often trying to spread the word about Jesus, Angels, Dieties... or whatever their language calls higher entities. They suddenly know that it is important.... yet we will ALL die and they believe in the forgiveness of Jesus... So why do they need to preach to people suddenly.

It is because, I believe, the promise of God, is to MANIFEST among people... in this world. I'm not sure if I am making myself clear so if anyone wants to get clarification, just tell me what part of what I'm saying you don't understand and I will try a different approach.

These things that we have been told about, knowing the truth, the end of suffering, defeat over death, overcoming sorrows, remembering who we are... is to manifest among us right here! It is the work of God.

People don't seem to understand that each species has it's own beauty and character and if I had the opportunity to make my grey visitor be in human form like myself... I would NEVER want to do such a thing, unless it was a part of a mission that had been agreed upon... as I'm sure you know the starseed theory... and that some came here in this manner on a mission and became human by surrendering their grey bodies and their superior knowledge.

I don't care what anyone thinks about their appearance. My visitor, is so far beyond any human I have ever known in this life in character, personality, wisdom... and yes beauty... but he has also been human. The knowledge that he has brought back is of such great importance that shunning them due to big slanty eyes or wrinkly skin is so dreadfully vain that it could potentially create a huge downfall for mankind.

I have mentioned wild baby kittens in other posts before... likening them to humans, whose nature is understandably full of fear. They bite the hand that tries to feed but it is in their nature. There is no telling what kind of monster wild animals see when they gaze upon humans only trying to help, but then again, some animals may instinctively know they are headed for slaughter. A truly advanced being can see the tragedy of the vicious cycle... the food chain and they know the way to overcome it is through knowledge, morality and yes... technology. Overcoming our carnal nature.

Unfortunately, some will never see that their primitive nature is spiraling them into a forgetful death... the veil. Will there be someone there to catch them and remind them of who they were, where their loved one's are now? If that would always be the case, then why do ND experiences come back telling us that God knowledge is so incredibly important?

We have to make this world what we want it to be. Look around at all the lost, unhappy people... suffering at the hands of another's short sighted greed. Look at those who are simply lost and lonely and do not feel they can even find their true selves, or their true destiny... because they are lost in this grinder of human nature.

Those who cherish life hold onto what they have learned and many know that what is missing from our lives is divine order, but so many love the chaos... and they would rather keep scattering the puzzle pieces far and wide so that the whole picture can never be seen. It is dangerously without principle, based on superstition, riddled with fear and upholds only the most carnal of lust... not love. Not love of life, not love of other beings, not compassion, not patience, not bravery, not sense of duty and understanding that if WE don't hang onto it and make it happen, there may be no one there to catch us when we fall into death... because we loved only ourselves and did not reach out for understanding of other species who are just as a part of God processes as we are.
edit on 13-1-2013 by NotAnAspie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 12:53 PM
link   

k i'm ending this convo.. you aren't following this discussion with inundated methodology. you're approaching it furiously with christian methodology and i'll have no part in it.

it's psychopathic and its sickening to me.

RESEARCH GNOSTICISM. - link - en.wikipedia.org...

You're incorrect. I was explaining to you what the article and author states, because you are obviously too lazy to do read the material yourself. I can tell you don't like to read because in the above post I told you I was not a Christian, but I do follow the teachings of Christ. Everything I explained to you was from the author's point of view, not mine. I just provided the material for you.

I'm sorry the theory does not fit within the confines of your current belief system, but there's no need for name calling
Also, have you ever heard that saying about ASSuming? I am very familiar with Gnostic texts, and have read the material you linked. I guess you could call me open minded.....

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 06:44 PM
link   

I will go deeper into that site, Thanks. I hope this keeps going in a positive manner and doesn't get destroyed by opinionated arguments. The only reason I have not gone into it further yet is because right now there is SO MUCH information and theories coming down the pipe these days on so many different subjects, there needs to be a faster way to get it into one's brain.
reply to post by NotAnAspie

Sweet, I'm glad you thought it was interesting enough to plan to read more of the material. Also, I appreciate you saying that, but I think the topic was derailed by first page
There is a lot of information going around the internet lately, and I recommend reading as much as you can. Knowledge is the key and you will find truths that resonate with you in almost everything you read. Just remember to always trust that instinct and eventually the pieces will come together. I'll admit that I don't know everything, but I know a lot more than before I began my spiritual journey.

Which of course just brings me right back to these advanced beings. People tend to run and hide from the idea of collaboration with greys due to their appearance, but I firmly believe they have a very high capacity for retaining knowledge and have the tech to feed knowledge back into a being from lifetime to lifetime. This is sacred knowledge in my opinion. Not only is it based on tech, but it is indicative of truly caring about life and remembering who we are from life time to life, which humans are only scratching the surface of. On the other hand, angels could see and recognize people in a new life, according to the bible. They had a method of identification that current DNA studies are just a tiny speck of. Many would think that in the face of death, they would choose what they think is the "natural" way of life but most people with NDE experience come back from it cherishing life even more and often trying to spread the word about Jesus, Angels, Dieties... or whatever their language calls higher entities. They suddenly know that it is important.... yet we will ALL die and they believe in the forgiveness of Jesus... So why do they need to preach to people suddenly.

I'm glad you brought that up, I agree that people tend to dismiss grey's as being sentient due to their appearance. Again, I apologize because I do not know what you have experienced with these beings, so I have no firsthand knowledge about their evolution cycle. The author explains that their appearance is due to the fact that human bodies were not made for other dimensional travel (they can do this, but it is very "uncomfortable" for them to do so), so they created the Greys. Since the Greys were created with consciences, that makes them ultimately beings of God. Once they die, they rest in another place. and then begin a new life, except not as slaves to the ones who created them.

I've done some research on NDEs and they are quite intriguing. I actually asked the author in the "ask a question" section about them, and I was quite impressed with his reply. In the end, I don't think it matters what we believe, as long as we have been good to one another.

It is because, I believe, the promise of God, is to MANIFEST among people... in this world. I'm not sure if I am making myself clear so if anyone wants to get clarification, just tell me what part of what I'm saying you don't understand and I will try a different approach.

These things that we have been told about, knowing the truth, the end of suffering, defeat over death, overcoming sorrows, remembering who we are... is to manifest among us right here! It is the work of God.

I'm pickin up what you're putting down

I

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join