It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens or Advanced Beings? You be the judge...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 07:11 PM
link   
One day, I was rummaging around on the web, and I found an interesting article regarding where we return to after death. I began reading more of the author’s blogs and actually found some of his theories fascinating. He is not a new age guru or alien contactee, who asks for donations from readers and spews garbage. He actually keeps his true name anonymous, by using the moniker J. S. Thompson, but does give some detail of his previous work experience and how he receives his information.

I will be using quotes from his original article, titled “Who are Advanced Beings… These we call Aliens and what Technology makes Them Advanced?". I want to make it clear that Thompson does not dispute that there is indeed life in other sectors of our universe. He simply believes that the ones we believe are “aliens” are actually ancestors from our ancient past.

This post is basically an outline of Thompson’s theory that in simple terms states: Those we refer to as aliens are actually advanced beings from our ancient past. These humans were so technologically developed that they discovered how to manipulate their human bodies to live as long as they wish and also to withstand other dimensional space travel. With this type of immortality, there comes a price. True immortality comes from God and spiritual evolution. Not primitive technology, but God technology. There is a major difference between Advanced Beings and Divine Advanced Beings.

“Advanced beings don’t breathe because they have discovered that oxygen is a source of heat that begins burning us up from the inside from the time of our first breath. Oxygen, ironically, gives us life and also it takes away.

Advanced beings must alter their human bodies in order to prevent oxygen from killing them. They do not have skin, eyes, ears, noses, hair, sexual organs or any internal organs that require oxygen. Their bodies are synthetic. They don’t have vocal cords so communication is facilitated by a computer… telepathy. Some advanced beings look human, they can wear fake ears, noses and hair and so forth, and they can even simulate talking… but you can always tell the difference if you are paying attention. There is a slight delay in the way they talk because their computer which is actually making the talking noise, takes a while to send the talking frequency from quantum space to atomic space. So if you happen to talk to an advanced being that does not have that delay, they are human… as advanced societies always seem to have some humans that live and work with them.

Advanced beings do not grow old quickly but many of them do grow old and they can also be killed. Some very advanced societies look human and act very human but are not human. Even they do not come out into society very often and it is not because they can’t. Many of them can actually pull it off, but they are not allowed because their computers will not allow them to do this often at all. Sometimes they are allowed, but only for very specific reasons.”

Let’s begin with the science of it all:

“Contemporary science is knocking on the door of “other dimensional science”! Scientists believe and rightly so, that if they can understand how an atomic particle is constructed, the universe might give up one of her secrets. Understanding how this machine we call a particle works, will open up the door of other dimensional sciences and society will change forever!

Contemporary science understands very little about how the universe works. We have discovered a few things. We’ve discovered that if you do “A”… “B” happens and all the rest is theoretical. Scientists talk a lot about circuits, positive and negative charge, the motion of particles, the life and death of stars, black holes, dark matter, particle spin and orbit, atomic and subatomic particles to list a few and “know” very little about any of them. There will come a time when they will discover and “know” what the truth is. There will come a time when the theoretical will become known!

These discoveries will happen when we can produce enough relative pressure in the form of a frequency signal that can penetrate the quantum structures within which contain the signature for matter. This will be accomplished initially by utilizing minerals such as sodium chloride, for example or some mineral where minimum relative pressure would be required.

When we succeed in getting a frequency signal into these tiny conduits, we will be able to map the inside of the particle structure. We will see how one particle is linked to another in clusters and how one dimension is linked to the other. All dimensions are common to quantum space. This is how we will see them; this is how we will match their signature frequencies in the future. This is when we will discover and in pretty short order, learn how to make craft fly very fast, how to cure all diseases and an infinite source of power, undistorted communication signals that can be transmitted and received anywhere in the universe almost instantly and to our peril immortality or at least, a very primitive form of it!”

I’ll admit, I’m not much of a science whiz so I can’t really give an informed statement about the technology aspect of this. I would love some of our ATS scientist to give their opinion on the subject. As for the beginning of this quote, I can agree that contemporary science is on the edge of this advanced technology. Everyday new things are being discovered! We live in exciting, but scary times.

Now let us hear what he has to say about our ancient ancestors:

“As you might have come to expect, someone has already figured this out. It isn’t difficult to understand that when your life is controlled by a very advanced computer, that you make very few mistakes and being exposed to modern man or for that matter, even primitive man to a lesser extent, is dangerous for these people. They are vulnerable and they fear us much more than we fear them.

Advanced beings live within the earth. There are several different societies of advanced beings who have developed several different levels of technology but they all share one thing in common… they have discovered “other dimensional science”.

I don’t like to use the word “dimensional” because it conjures up mental pictures of old sci-fi movies and books. However, for the sake of explanation, we will use it to mean the particles (matter) that exist outside of “our” (the solar) frequency spectrum. There is nothing mystical about other dimensional particles; they are simply particles that have an internal pressure and signature that we cannot perceive without technology. The signature for all matter begins and ends in electron space (E. space).

What we describe as “advanced beings”, they have been here on the earth for a very long time. In fact, most of these beings are earthlings. Most of these beings were born here on earth at a very specific time in our past;
there are very few exceptions.

In order to understand who Advanced Beings are, let’s find out who they were before they became advanced. Let’s turn the clock back 1 million years ago. One million years ago, there was another modern civilization not too different from our own and what they had, was exactly the same as the technology that we have today.”

Continued on next post

edit on 11-1-2013 by mandy1love because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 07:17 PM
link   
hmmmm tough call, well I am a fan of Aliens. "Adcanced" beings sounds interesting.
But why not hyper evolved beans from the 16th dimension? What proof is there that shows it is more likely adcanced beings rather than hyper evolved beans from the 16th dimension?

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 07:18 PM
link   
I am an extremely open minded person by nature, but I had never heard of another theory similar to this one. And why does it actually make sense? I I will provide some more quotes for those interested, and a link to the original blog. Be prepared for a mind trip when you enter the site (in a good way)

Advanced craft attempt to simulate the same process that allows the sun and the planets to move through the corridors that exist for them and, which keep their orbits in sync. However, the sun and its planets are a much more sophisticated machine and its mechanical workings are difficult to duplicate.

These beings via the study of advanced genetics, have been desperately seeking the answers to being both other dimensional and human at the same time; it is possible to do so! Being human and other dimensional at the same time has been done by others but surface dwellers do not generally make contact with these beings and they never make mistakes. The advanced beings that have been seen or interacted with humans on the surface, don’t have these answers and the ones that do, aren’t going to tell them!.

These beings via the study of advanced genetics, have been desperately seeking the answers to being both other dimensional and human at the same time; it is possible to do so! Being human and other dimensional at the same time has been done by others but surface dwellers do not generally make contact with these beings and they never make mistakes. The advanced beings that have been seen or interacted with humans on the surface, don’t have these answers and the ones that do, aren’t going to tell them!.

There comes a point in the evolution of an advanced culture where their evolution stops, and they begin desperately seeking the answers that they are no longer able to understand. Discovering the secrets of advanced science all comes down to a tiny little sub-quantum particle called the electron. Electrons, orbit and rotate in a space all of their own called E. Space. Electrons for all intents and purposes, are the end of the line as far as particles are concerned. This is where the signature configuration of matter begins, with the smallest particles.

As man has interacted with advanced beings over the years, they have been given all kinds of ideas, equations, concepts and philosophies and in the case of government interaction; they have been given craft and other devices. When governments have interacted with these advanced cultures, they’ve had those from the culture themselves, attempt to explain these devices. However, they are always leading us in the wrong direction. You will never get the answers from them!!!

Scientists at CERN and other government funded facilities need to focus on how matter expands and contracts from the inside? How do we get a signal into these structures? How can you program your computer to follow a “configuration signature”? If you can understand the structure of space, then you can make a computer follow the path which leads to E. Space. When you can get a signal into E. space, then you can map the inside of a particle and the other dimensional particles it is linked with.

Just wanted to share some food for thought with the ATS family, hope you enjoyed! If you thought this was a good article, Thompson has many more on his site that are equally as good!

Divine Advanced Human Beings: Those We Call Aliens

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Superhans
hmmmm tough call, well I am a fan of Aliens. "Adcanced" beings sounds interesting.
But why not hyper evolved beans from the 16th dimension? What proof is there that shows it is more likely adcanced beings rather than hyper evolved beans from the 16th dimension?

I agree and we can never be certain of what the truth actually is, but I thought this guy had some interesting concepts. I recommend reading the whole blog and then letting me know what you think. I just got done posting the link.

Thanks for responding!

edit on 11-1-2013 by mandy1love because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Superhans

I see what you did there
edited

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 07:37 PM
link   
what do you mean "avanced" OR "alien" ??

how do you define "alien" .. they'd be BOTH.. since the public at large hasn't knowingly known any "advanced" beings.. so they would be ..."alien" .. so they're BOTH ..

and also.. what sounds silly to me is that advanced beings haven't figured out how not to die from oxygen... that's not very advanced if they haven't figured that one out.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Superhans

I'm seeing a possibility, that the big bang creation theory could very well have been a gaseous byproduct of these beans.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Reminds me of the electric universe with a bit of sorcery or religion melded in. I cannot accept the concept of a supreme being or immortality because both are spawned by human fears of death and insecurities with choices. Although I do agree that once we're able to manipulate the energy around us, we'll be able to join the intergalatic space federation.

The technology is there, we just can't manipulate it.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by prevenge
what do you mean "avanced" OR "alien" ??

how do you define "alien" .. they'd be BOTH.. since the public at large hasn't knowingly known any "advanced" beings.. so they would be ..."alien" .. so they're BOTH ..

Alien: Extraterrestrial or not from this planet.
Advanced Being: Human (from earth) with the technology to achieve immortality.

Advanced beings are what we consider aliens or extraterrestrial, is what the theory comes down to.

Originally posted by prevenge
and also.. what sounds silly to me is that advanced beings haven't figured out how not to die from oxygen... that's not very advanced if they haven't figured that one out.

The author explains this in the article. If you haven't already read over the blog, he explains that they cannot overcome the oxygen hurdle because only God's Technology is able to achieve this.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mello
Reminds me of the electric universe with a bit of sorcery or religion melded in. I cannot accept the concept of a supreme being or immortality because both are spawned by human fears of death and insecurities with choices. Although I do agree that once we're able to manipulate the energy around us, we'll be able to join the intergalatic space federation.

The technology is there, we just can't manipulate it.

Haha, I'm not familiar with the electric universe, but where do you see sorcery in this?

Everyone is entitled to their own beliefs, and I have many. Keeping an open mind is the key.
All paths will end in the same place, so I guess you could say we're all right. Thanks for the input!

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by mandy1love

By sorcery I was referring to how an ultimate or elevated form of unknown technology should just have the god moniker thrown onto it. Instead considering the possibilities of even more technologies he chose to end it with only 2 forms of advance technology and calling the superior one 'god'. Just seems like a limited view on the ultimate scope of existence.

I do believe there were some researchers who went as far as to say the human soul is between 16-23 bytes of information. If this is so then after we're expired we'd be free floating bytes of information before getting mixed back into the melding pot that is life. To me this is the common ground between the electric universe and your link.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Hey Mandy,
I'll try to hang on for a little bit more. But I gotta tell ya, these "advanced" ancestors seem like pretty boring entities......I mean no sex organs?? What's the point, I'm serious. And they seem to live a very sheltered life. I am trying to remain open-minded. Must admit, this is a new theory to me, and I'm cringing a bit to remain in tune.

Thanks very much for posting!

Cheers!! ID

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Very interesting stuff.

As some may know I have seen a grey and had other extremely unusual experiences some of which I had other witnesses. I'm not going to go into all of that right now but the first thing i want to mention is that i do think he (the grey) is a being who is very familiar with this planet and ancient history on this planet.

the second main thing i want to mention is that this all seems to have been preplanned somehow. It almost drives me nuts looking at all the coincidences i have seen in my life and in the world and that is VERY MUCH in line with the concept of some type of very detailed probability calculator. i know others have noticed this!

Some things they seem to intervene with but some most things they do not... and there is a series of predictions whether or not you would believe this because there is no way i can prove it as it is coveted by intelligence of our government... but others have noticed this as well.

It's not that they do not want to help, it's that they do not want to make mistakes... and they have a way of knowing the probability of an outcome in ways we can only imagine. It is sort of like seeing the future but it is not... it's a calculation.

It can be very aggravating to me at times, but not near as aggravating as the behaviors of primitive people who, by themselves with no intervention, are predestined to destroy this planet and never truly make it anywhere.

The writer sounds a little jaded by not being able to understand all things they have encountered with these beings and accusing them of throwing it all in reverse, but I believe the facts are much different and much more complicated than one can understand. It all goes back to the probability outcome.

mankind is a very difficult lot to deal with...and this is the reason that full cooperation cannot be had so far, but efforts have been made! that is the reason all of this has been happening... for that very cooperation!

what the writer may not realize is how often mankind will throw HIMSELF into reverse by ulterior actions surrounding these events.... so i have to sort of disagree with him on that but of what i have read so far (haven;t read it all and wanted to go ahead and reply) he's onto something. I have always wondered if it was truly appropriate to call them aliens or ETs... or what. Advanced beings seems to fit pretty well.

I also wonder where he is getting this from... is this all his theory alone or did he get some help with this? possibly a insider.

edit on 11-1-2013 by NotAnAspie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Interesting theory, but it reeks of personal fears in the author.

Statements like,

There is a slight delay in the way they talk because their computer which is actually making the talking noise, takes a while to send the talking frequency from quantum space to atomic space…

Many of them can actually pull it off, but they are not allowed because their computers will not allow them to do this…

However, he/she got some concepts that I also share.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Heh, we're some alien's chia pet geo-earth kit that they come to tend and keep it on course.
edit on 11-1-2013 by Mello because: reasons

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by FormerSkeptic

Interesting theory, but it reeks of personal fears in the author.

Statements like,

There is a slight delay in the way they talk because their computer which is actually making the talking noise, takes a while to send the talking frequency from quantum space to atomic space…

Many of them can actually pull it off, but they are not allowed because their computers will not allow them to do this…

However, he/she got some concepts that I also share.

I agree with ya, the computer brain stuff with the delay and all. Ummm, a little far out there, who is the computer repair guy?

And like you restated, some can pull it off, but the computer is telling them if they can or not?? These entities really don't seem that advanced, like clones or something or a borg. Free Will? I dunno, I think I'm gonna have to pass on this one.....my mind can only remain open for so long!!

Peace! ID

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by ItDepends

One would think that with technology that advanced they would be able to easily communicate instantly over any length of space.

Reminded me of Ender's game for a moment, can't wait for that movie to come out but I still think it's just going to be space laser tag.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Mello

Right!! I'm not trying to trash the story or anything, but, these are 'advanced' and our ancestors, I'd think communication would be the least of there problems. And they have to put on fake noses and ears and stuff???

What if it's true?

Peace!! ID

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mello
Heh, we're some alien's chia pet geo-earth kit that they come to tend and keep it on course.
edit on 11-1-2013 by Mello because: reasons

I'd say it's more like a little shop of horrors man eating jungle gone out of control with a very small margin of positive change being desperately implemented at infrequent intervals due to great caution.

I am constantly asking for answers as to why certain events have happened to me... and all this is a shard of a reminder of what I have forgotten.

The government has many answers, a lot of material on this. What fails to bring the truth to us is misinterpretation by countless people with the governments "say-so"

It is a slow grueling unfolding that could mean something great for us all.... or go horribly horribly wrong due to human error.

That is the reason for the meticulous caution.

Could you imagine what it would be like to have world fate in your hands and know that you cannot make a mistake?

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 09:44 PM
link   
I also don't know about the "no eyes etc etc" stuff.

Although my visitor certainly had no ears.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join