It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All you ever needed to know about Alex Jones ( this is epic funny )

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 06:38 PM
link   
I don't know if this has been posted before but I have found it to be extremely funny .. someone went and compiled 5 hours of Alex Jones at his craziest .. Of course it's cleverly edited.. But it's obviously a work of love and dedication to the topic to have spent so much time compiling this much video..

This thread isn't about supporting or not supporting him.. but you can't deny how hilarious it is..

I've so far made it to 15 minutes and have been extremely amused... wow the things this man says... wait for 5-6 minutes in for his Joker impression...

Yes there's lots of repeating but it's all for comedic effect..
edit on 1/11/2013 by miniatus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Alex Jones = Reptilian

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho
Alex Jones = Reptilian

The amount of alex jones screaming content in this is just insane.. his Joker thing was disturbing in a way .. lol

This really is a really all inclusive video of some of the crazy things he has to say

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 07:12 PM
link   
This video is crazy .. at 45 minutes or so in they turned it into a death metal piece ... wow =)

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 07:34 PM
link   
this man needs some serious help, and a strait jacket...

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 07:36 PM
link   
5 hours?!?!

HAHAHA!!

I can't listen to that guy for five minutes!

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Dude, that's some of the funniest ish I've seen in ages.
edit on 11-1-2013 by antonia because: added a thought

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Very funny but he really gives conspiracy people a bad name. What a tit

I hope he realises the damage he' s doing and gets his act together or just quietly slips away

Bye bye Alex

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 11:28 AM
link   
I dont know if its listed here or not but I love some of the ones where he goes crazy and than says he told himself that hes not going to rant when hes on. If nothing else hes a peice of work

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by grey9438
I dont know if its listed here or not but I love some of the ones where he goes crazy and than says he told himself that hes not going to rant when hes on. If nothing else hes a peice of work

There is lots of that ... I don't think I can sit through all of it .. but it's fun to go back to the link and pick a spot randomly in the video and watch for a few minutes... he has so much insanity in him! .. he just says some of the craziest things...

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by miniatus

I would watch the whole thing but I dont have the time.

new topics

top topics

join