It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The War You Don't See [Shocking Truth Documentary Exposes Media Lies]

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 05:33 PM
link   
sent note to Mods
hopefully the update to the op is on the way.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Vid is longer available, anyone point me in the Direction where I can see it please.

Reading the comments, it seems like a Must Watch.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Tw0Sides

Bottom of page 6, I posted a alternate link to a video that hasn't been taken down as of yet. Hoping to get the op updated soon.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by magycpapyri
Found one on youtube that is still working.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Where is this banned video

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by sirjunlegun

I have gone to youtube. It is gone. Need a link. WKe up!!

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Can we please get a re-up? Hopefully someone saved it and uploaded it themselves. I was in the middle of this last night and went to bed and now I come to resume and it's gone! It was just getting really good.

Thanks.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Let me in so I can tell you what is going to happen.

I have to be getting close to posting.

WHO runs this site?

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 10:31 PM
link   
What came first, the chicken or the egg? It's a circle. The media has an influence on people, but they are no different than a grocery store. In the medias arsenal you will find products tailored to different kinds of people, but available for all who want to try them. This information can make you into an addict, ultimately it is up to you to know which information makes you feel how you want to feel.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 10:36 PM
link   
All I know is, I tried the OP video. I tried the alternate video, I tried the alternate alternate video.

They have been removed. For a reason.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by 0ptw0
This information can make you into an addict, ultimately it is up to you to know which information makes you feel how you want to feel.
Ya Ok...... But the whole Video is about not getting the REAL Information.

So how can I know how "to feel"?

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 02:30 AM
link   
You can watch it on Vimeo:

The War You Don’t See

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 02:46 AM
link   
reply to post by SOLIDSNAKE101

God bless you, dude!

I was afraid I was once again a day late and a dollar short.
Story of my life.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Don't post much but this topic is my personal "told you so" to some of my friends and family. What right did we have to even involve Iraq in the 911 tragedy? The media reports and even the more intelligent people I know were ALL dumbed down with patriotism. Only now when conversations come up on the subject the tone is now much quieter. One of my closest friends who really gets fired up about his views (the media's actually lol) kept ranting about how we need to go to war and free the Iraqi people from Tyranny. He gassed his own people and raped women and children bla, bla, bla. ect... what ever the media said about anything having to do with Muslims, people blindly believed and I thought really so now you wanna go fix it all by dropping bombs in their country? Anyway I could go on and on about how programed everybody seemed to be just before the invasion but then it was nationwide, hell even international as Tony Blair and his media fired up the U.K. to go use all their new weaponry toys in the desert. And i do believe it will happen again. I wanna know is where do they teach this stuff cause it really worked so well that their has to be a precise method for it to go so well. The one man who did seem to almost foil it was Bush himself just by being so pushy he wanted to start firing and bombing before the his advisers had it sold to congress and the rest of the nation. Just a big Efin mess.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by SOLIDSNAKE101

While I was watching it, I started to think there was something embedded in this documentary. Some other, real message.

I know almost nothing about audio manipulation or subliminal messages BUT I watched up til about minute 30. Around 30:10, when Rather is speaking, if you listen for the next 50 or so seconds you can hear some barely audible sounds. I don't know what they are. At one point it almost sounded like voices.

I don't think I'll be watching anymore.

Is anyone here good at audio manipulation? Could someone find out what that sound is/was?

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Star and flag OP for bringing this video to people's attention. It's funny, I wanted to show my dad this video and when I went to find it magically it was gone and now very difficult to find on the internet. I was able to find a link and saved a copy for later viewing. Amazing that this type of video would get pulled no?

Some of the things discussed in the video I was aware of, some things were brand new and very, very heartbreaking. Especially the little girl that was injured in the Apache attack. To see that solider try and save the girl and then getting denied to bring her to the base hospital and be forced to be sent to a local hospital was maddening. As was command's reaction to the slaughter. Ashamed is not the right word for it.

Lastly, the facts presented are more than enough evidence for something to be done about it in my opinion. Question is does anyone and I mean anyone give enough care to change anything? Or are we just going to sit back and say, "Yup, that is horrible and a tragedy." then move on and forget about it? Something needs to change across the board.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 02:46 AM
link   
It feels like even TPTB themselves are tiered of their present portrayed image in the world...They have been trying to "accidentally" leak top secret information about their real intentions and subliminally encouraging independent activists/Artists to expose their lies,in the recent years...Even the bullies get tiered and bored by the total surrender of their sheeple.They need action,variety and passion,so they are in a dire need to change their avatar since it is no longer trusted by the mass and serves them no good anymore....After all, times have changed it is not cool to remain a 10 yrs old spoiled bully for the rest of your life...It is time to have a hair cut and wear a suit!....And they want us to do it for them!, but a lot of us are happy with the comfort zone we have created by keeping our heads under the snow, taking the kicks and minding our own business.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 11:52 PM
link   
The best thing about this film is the journalists who admit their shame at being duped by the military industrial complex and politicians lies for going to war.

Everybody should watch this film.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by SOLIDSNAKE101
You can watch it on Vimeo:

The War You Don’t See

Cheers for that Solid Snake

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

This Documentary is up there with the best many thanks to corruption Exposed for showing cheers bud

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join