The War You Don't See [Shocking Truth Documentary Exposes Media Lies]

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by mideast

I respect your spiritual practice as well, mideast.

I do agree, "if we all decide to give up, we all will be slaves."

Honestly, when my enemy comes knocking, I will probably not be able to forgive him.

For this, I sense a heavy spiritual price will be paid.

I contemplate the issue, often.

Peace on Earth.
edit on 12-1-2013 by seasoul because: "Even if you are a minority of one, the truth is the truth." - Gandhi

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kram09
reply to post by blupblup

ATS has such a short memory....

Agreed.

No disrespect to the OP but in my personal opinion I think it's more a case of who you are rather than what you actually post on this site.

I believe it is unfair to accuse ATS as a whole of having a short memory due to me posting this video. Another thing ATS has is a hit and miss search function, nothing came up during my search, I believe this has to do with wich browser is being used but I could be incorrect. The search function has improved but it does not always work very well for me.

As for your comment about " I think it's more a case of who you are rather than what you actually post on this site." I disagree and agree at the same time. It has a lot to do with post history and like minded people who agree.

I don't want to seem boastful but I get a lot of compliments about my threads and posts via U2U and on the boards, and trust me I have my share of "haters". I know you say that you meant no offense but I did find your comment and the other member you quoted to be a bit disrespectful but I have no ill feelings towards either of you because of it.

My main intention was to get this documentary out there for everyone to view as I had it sent to me by a friend and was unaware that it has been discussed in the past, if I would have known I would not have posted this thread even though the other thread did not have the whole documentary.But, I have no regrets either way though.

I hope that helps clear things up.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Powerful stuff. I am completely ashamed of my military service and participating in the Iraq war. I remember thinking, right before I joined January 2001, it'll only be for 4 years so what's the worst that can happen. If I could go back in time and make a change I would have never joined the USN.

So many criminal elements in our Gov't yet NO ONE is held accountable. Bizness as usual. No wonder the US Gov't is afraid of Veterans, labeling them as terrorists. I would love nothing more than to see these criminals brought to justice, both the political criminals and the corporate criminals.

S&F
edit on 12-1-2013 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 03:36 PM
link   
It was certainly worth watching, and confirmed much of what I knew already. The really powerful stuff is not the deliberate (not mistaken/accidental) slaughter of innocent civilians, but the big picture: the lies, proven lies, that started these wars. The people who used them continue to lie; they should be in jail instead.
As well, the term 'insurgent' should be relabeled 'freedom fighter' - oh I so hate that term. The media throws it around all the time. People in their own country defending from invaders are not insurgents!
The only answer for all people to turn off their TV for a few months and talk amongst yourselves.- deprogram - start thinking clearly. Get to know your neighbours and community. Dont be afraid to think different or question official stories. There is plenty of supporting evidence around.
Expose the media, expose 9/11 for the inside job that it was (start by finding any trace of the boeing that hit the pentagon, or what brought Tower 7 down).
We the people need to regain this world.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Okay, as much as I wanted to watch the whole thing, I couldn't bring myself to.

I will never understand people and why they do things, as TPTB and MSM fit together like hand in glove. We are just pawns, and it makes me sick to be part of the human race. Of course it is true that animals fight eachother in the wild, but not on a grand scale like us.

As much as I want to believe we are heading for a new era of peace it will never happen, and this documentary tells it like it is

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by mideast

Originally posted by mideast
+Don't mix things up.

Wars have winners today , multinational banksters are the winners. The corporations are the winners. American soldiers are the manipulated side. The opposite site are defending their homes.

I really don't know how you interpret the events how you want.

People who work in banks and corporations are ordinary people just like you and me...

In order to understand this you MUST look beyond the propaganda from the media, education, religion, etc etc.

seasoul gave you some really good advice:

Originally posted by seasoul
Be aware of the dark deception and cruel self-serving games, engineered by those who hold power and those who incessantly formulate complex laws.

Ignoring the Illuminati Cabalists who REALLY control this world,...

Gives them even MORE power and MORE control than they already have.

This goes WAY beyond banks and corporations.

One group and one group alone is responsible for virtually all wars and bloodshed on the face of this planet. This evil cabal is few in numbers but, like a deadly octopus, its tentacles reach out to grip and strangle untold multitudes of innocent victims. The initiates of every secret society and internationalist organization, from the Council on Foreign Relations and the Jesuits to the Bilderbergers and the Order of Skull & Bones, obey the dictates of this sinister group and tremble when standing before its leaders.

The cabalist group I refer to is the Synagogue of Satan, an ancient, yet modern, elite so politically powerful and so fabulously wealthy that even past history has been twisted, reshaped, and revised to meet its preferred version of humanity's gloomy, totalitarian future.

Religious in nature, the Synagogue of Satan is, at its essence, a grotesque, satanic cult. It's high council is composed of High Priests of Lucifer; these are men who literally worship death while practicing sexual magick and occult rituals of the blackest nature.

The Synagogue of Satan

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 05:34 PM
link   

A great piece of journalism by John Pilger.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kram09
reply to post by blupblup

Agreed.

No disrespect to the OP but in my personal opinion I think it's more a case of who you are rather than what you actually post on this site.

Indeed mate.

So many great posts and threads and documentaries and articles fly under the radar and get no attention.
And then someone later makes a very EYE GRABBING HEADLINE!!!!! and gets loads of attention.

Oh well.

As long as the info gets out..

Even if it is over 2 years old now.

Fantastic documentary, as Most of Pilgers are.

Also Adam Curtis makes great documentaries too.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed

I believe it is unfair to accuse ATS as a whole of having a short memory due to me posting this video. Another thing ATS has is a hit and miss search function, nothing came up during my search, I believe this has to do with wich browser is being used but I could be incorrect. .

Just type "The war you don't see" into search and LOTS of pages appear.

It's always nice to refresh people's memories, no worries there.... but 90% of threads on ATS are just old ideas and threads and topics rehashed man, it's the way it is.

Don't take it personally, nobody's really having a go at you

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Scope and a Beam

A great piece of journalism by John Pilger.

Last of the true Journalists.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Well, I read a couple of pages of the thread, and watched some of the video, and I have yet to find any new information.

Do you have any videos of Hussein putting people alive into a meat grinder? I would think that this would be far more horrific.

how about Hussein's son killing a young girls family so that he can rape her?

Now that is evil.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 06:32 PM
link   
they forgot to mention LIBIA ...

who did you say that are the terrorist's...?

assassins !

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 10:22 PM
link   

None of this surprises me, which is more disturbing to me then the video itself. If these soldiers can be made to fire on unarmed, unthreatening people then the possibility of them being used against their own is no longer unimaginable in my eyes! I pray for those that have died under the gun, under untold lies and manipulations but also for the souls of those that without hesitation, are willing to murder for the authority of an evil heirarchy!
Is it any wonder why the suicide rates of our military are so high! I can't imagine there being any such training that would allow one to kill without any kind of remorse or reservation! What kind of drugs can these men be on that allows them to murder without any hesitation? How can any of this be good for America? We are destroying
the very freedoms and ideals that made America great through such heinous actions! There will be reparations for such actions as through these videos these victims can no longer stay silent but what of the untold tens of thousands that we have no knowladge of? God please help us the poor ignorant children of eve!

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Info for thought: You can't be neutral on a moving train.

You're either on the train, riding the wave of patriotism, or you're off the train, objecting. You can't be deciding whether or not you want on the train or off the train if it's moving, this is your life and you can't stop it to try to decide which side you're on, being on the fence is just ignorance.
edit on 12-1-2013 by thoughtfuldeliquent because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 11:30 PM
link   
I just watched this entire documentary.

It was beyond heart-breaking -- not only because of the steady stream of sickening brutality, cruelty and vicious murder of the innocent by everyone (including the ass-kissing salesmen in bed with tyranny) engaging in these merciless acts of genocide -- but also because of the total dehumanization and utter moral degradation of our own children who have been mind-controlled by their "education" about how to become totally mindless CONSUMMERS -- and have been so well programmed to engage casually and wantonly in such total abominations in the name of lies -- which are totally void of even the most basic human decency.

What happened to us?

Oh yes, I know you would like to point your finger and punish all those "other people" who so clearly show themselves to be mind-less automatons of despotism.

But -- YOU and I fully supported these lies and abominations by allowing aggressive fast-talking SALESMEN to run our lives 24/7.

Does anyone think for one moment that this horrible situation could have arisen without your help?

Our people can no longer tell a lie from the truth because they have been well entrained to turn over all their personal power to criminal psychopaths in three-piece suits running an international racketeering cartel while fraudulently posing. as "experts." And we the people fully bought the lie and willingly fed our children into the shredder feet first!

Your controllers and handlers laugh up their sleeve at how incredibly easy the public is to fool and deceive.

How many hours a day do most Americans invite a rude -- loud -- lying -- fast-talking SALESMAN to leap out of their TV set right into their living room and sell sell sell (at top volume) -- while they react mindlessly (like Pavlov's dog) to buy buy get get spend spend charge?

We are ALL infected by the same virulent social disease -- the blathering religious worship of MAMMON and, of course, his first cousin MOLOCH -- who demands a steady stream of continual HUMAN SACRIFICES. And we GLADLY offer up our children in the name of "patriotism" and "saving the world for democracy."

Hello?

What I am saying is this: what we see in that documentary is NOT the problem. NO. It is only the result and symptom of OUR REAL OVERALL problem -- not someone elses.

Until we establish the genuine RULE OF COMMON LAW which puts killers and thieves behind bars no matter how much $$$ and power they control -- until we carry out that most primary step -- tyranny will continue to rule us.

We are responsible for this bull crap. Oh yes we are. So -- what do we do?

NONCOMPLIANCE!!

It will cost you your career -- your income and your life -- but --- it can restore your conscience and self -respect.

The alternative is to plunge further and further into the death vortex of this complete insanity!
edit on 1/12/2013 by 4U2decide because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by 4U2decide

Yep, we all have to stand up and take responsibility for the world we live in. It is the way it is because our action or inaction made it so. Our willingness to live a life through television, instead of reality because reality appears 'boring' compared to the hollywood version.

The question is and always has been Why? It is not Who?

Who is the question they want you to ask.

Why is the question that no statement can withstand.

edit on 12-1-2013 by thoughtfuldeliquent because: removed massive quote

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Most here might be too young to remember it, but during 'Nam there was a saying:

"What If They Gave A War And Nobody Came?"

This is why I don't support the troops. It's all just fictionalized, hyper-testosteronized propaganda to get 18 year olds to do 'their' bidding. When are people that age, and their parents, going to start taking responsibility for their part in this and instead of willingly becoming a slave to the murderous military, instead say, Sir No Sir!, and turn their guns and attentions towards eliminating the real terrorists in our midst?

Turn off your TeeVee, stop with the violent video games that are desensitizing you, learn self defense and true honor, not how to kill without thought, and realize that you will only be free when we are all free of these horrors and the small amount of people world-wide who are perpetrating them for their own power.
edit on 13-1-2013 by signalfire because: addendum

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarknStormy

Originally posted by cass1dy09

Good quote. I think the ones who push for war know exactly what they are fighting for and even the soldiers who sacfrice their lives for those very people and our countries don't know that reason.

Because the soldiers are deceived into believing that they are fighting for our freedom and protection. Any man would lay down his life to protect his own. That's why they use those certain brainwashing techniques to make them think they are protecting their family/country.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 03:30 AM
link   

I'd like to say thank you for bringing this sobering and revealing video to my, and everyone's, attention. I'm one of those who always knew these truths in the back of their mind, but seeing them layed out in front of you has a way of adding an entirely new reality.

In reference to your closing paragraph which asserts that the media "should be treated as war criminals," I actually agree with some of the interviewees who appeared in this video who maintain that there are a confluence of elements that come together when reporting on certain information. Nothing is black and white. I am not defending any lies or misinformation, or any excuses for that matter. As an open-minded individual, I assume you realise; none of this is simply black and white, not the conflict, the media, or anything in between.

On the one hand, you can act on the fire in your belly and do what you feel so compelled to do, what you know in your heart is right, speak out, question the script and the authority, run the chance of making even some small change; it would be worth it. Only to first be scrutinised, discredited, then to have your family persecuted, perhaps harmed, your entire career and reputation null and void, have every ounce of the life you had built unforgivingly and ruthlessly torn down, and then perhaps even silenced yourself. As the video graphically illustrates, investigative journalists are silenced quite frequently. How can you go up against the Elite? It's not a simple process. There are difficult decisions to be made.

Let me put it this way: if the so-called Elite want a war, they get a war. There is nothing that any one individual, amidst the media circus, can do to change that. Maybe it would be a different story if we stood together and questioned as one. But a reporter, reporting and literally doing their job, knowingly or unwittingly spreading untrue information, and thus sustaining the broader institute of propaganda and corruption; just what do you expect them to do about it? There are genuine people who dwell within the press, with legitimate lives and legitimate concerns for family and many other things, just as there are genuine psychopaths who willingly manipulate, lie and even kill. It's not a black and white state of affairs. Individuals within the media can be twisted and inadvertently fed lies like any other regular Joe, just as I know they can completely fabricate things when they need to/ are asked to.

As one other poster has said in this thread: The problem is at the money and political end of this monster - we should look at it and call it what it is.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 04:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Murgatroid

People who work in banks and corporations are ordinary people just like you and me...

That is exactly why I am pointing the gun at them.

Banksters and corporations are owned by people who we call elites.

They follow their own profit and don't care about people and their problems.

But , the ordinary people who serve them are the ones who help this big machine run.

If people stop supporting and helping them , they won't have any power on us.

And as long as people decide to betray their own kind , nothing will change.

And Satan should be treated the same.

As long as people choose to serve him and listen to him , the problems will be there. As soon as people decide to make him cornered , he won't have anything to do. That is one principle , IMO.
edit on 13-1-2013 by mideast because: (no reason given)

exclusive video

new topics
top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join

atslive.com

hi-def

low-def