It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The War You Don't See [Shocking Truth Documentary Exposes Media Lies]

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 05:38 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 05:42 AM
link   
reply to post by relocator

Please indicate where Jimmy Saville has any participation in this video. I checked the source and couldn't find it so please help me.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 05:43 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 05:44 AM
link   

No, that is not him.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 05:46 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 05:48 AM
link   

edit on 1/12/2013 by Corruption Exposed because: nm

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 05:51 AM
link   
I'm sorry it's John Pilger narrating...
Sorry John... I should have researched more.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 05:51 AM
link   

MODS TAKE THIS GUYS POSTS OFF.

He is clearly only here to divert attention from this video.

If ever there was a troll...this person is it.

Every single person on ATS with a Facebook account should share this.

I cannot believe we let our governments and media do this. What a disgusting world we live in.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 05:52 AM
link   
reply to post by jrmcleod

I said I was sorry. Geez

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 06:00 AM
link   
Haven't had a chance to watch this yet but thanks OP for the heads up.

Must be good to get that many S&F's...

Question for anyone out there:

John Pilger doesn't seem to believe 7/7, 9/11 and JFK were inside jobs...

Does anyone know WHY?

Is he lying to protect himself or does he have an agenda to fulfill?

Makes me extremely suspicious.

edit on 12-1-2013 by Murgatroid because: I felt like it..

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 06:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Murgatroid

Sorry if this is off topic but where is your evidence of Pilger denying 911 and 7/7 to be inside jobs?

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 06:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Turned up in a Google search...

I would link it for you but it would break T&Cs...

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 06:42 AM
link   
There should be a constitutional law that forces those who declare wars and vote them to be put on the front lines and fight for real.
I'm pretty sure there would be a lot less of them.

As for the (main stream and even alternate wevbsites) media, information isn't delivered by them anymore. Only scripted communication and propaganda is.
They script the against-opinions as well and frame the issues for both (or multiple) sides to create chaos and drown the 'truth' in layers of BS. Journalism has been dead for a long time.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Wow, what an amazing doco. Whatching these are such a double edged sword for me, because I can see the blatant lies and exposed liars/reasons why something was done (such as going to war). But NOTHING happens whatsoever.

You would think in an even slightly sane world, that a documentary such as this and the many others before, should be basis to start a criminal proceedings and change the world with it's more deeply research able information.

Unfortunately it's not, nothing happens. People get riled up for awhile but it's just not far reaching for our archaic law system is unable to use this as a basis to dethrone the various corruptions that plague this planet. So we will just go on while the criminals watch these doco's with a smirk on their faces, knowing that they got away with what they have done in plane sight.

Disgusting.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 07:14 AM
link   
there were plenty of people that protested about even going into iraq and afghanistan in the first place. those voices were drowned out as being un-american and wussies. civilians get killed in war, our troops were doing their jobs, what do you expect, when they all dress the same, and look the same.
and what would you think as a soldier, if a woman holding a child came running out of a house, and one of your buddies paused to let her go by, and right behind her came a guy with an AK firing at your buddy and blew him away....how much restraint would you have the next time in a similar situation?
war is F'ed up, you're there to survive, rules are hard to follow when it's your own ass being shot at.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyx
there were plenty of people that protested about even going into iraq and afghanistan in the first place. those voices were drowned out as being un-american and wussies. civilians get killed in war, our troops were doing their jobs, what do you expect, when they all dress the same, and look the same.
and what would you think as a soldier, if a woman holding a child came running out of a house, and one of your buddies paused to let her go by, and right behind her came a guy with an AK firing at your buddy and blew him away....how much restraint would you have the next time in a similar situation?
war is F'ed up, you're there to survive, rules are hard to follow when it's your own ass being shot at.

So is that the same when your a mile away in a high-tech multi-million dollar gunship?

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 07:50 AM
link   
S&F CE

Seen it before and its something that SHOULD be on our TV sets, but it isn't, that alone should be enough to make people realise we live in a world of lies.

[Size=5]ALERT[/Size]
BURN THE VID TO DVD AND POST IT THROUGH YOUR NEIGHBOURS DOORS.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyx
there were plenty of people that protested about even going into iraq and afghanistan in the first place. those voices were drowned out as being un-american and wussies.

Democracy is a scam.
Politicians do whatever they want. You have no control over it. A majority of people disagreeing with the war doesn't stop them.
Anyway, people are so gullible, stupid and petty that not only you can make them believe pretty much want you want but you can make them proud of going and kill millions of people for no reason.
People deserve to be fooled. Not killed on false pretenses though.
edit on 12-1-2013 by 1Agnostic1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 08:16 AM
link   
I haven’t watched the documentary yet but the first question that pops into my mind is... Why, if this is so damaging to the media is it being broadcast by the media themselves on ITV1?

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by kosmicjack

Propaganda?
Ok... I don't see how the deaths of Millions is propaganda and that is the only fact you need to know.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join