MARS, it's like you're there on Mars!!! Explore to your heart's content. A self-guided tour of Ye

page: 1

join

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 05:56 PM
link   
But the thread isn't mine. Below are the links (all linked to the same thread, hee hee) of one of the most amazing things I've seen on this site. The OP worked for hours to provide many ultra-zoom-in landscapes of the Yellowknife site on Mars. The first views on the first page are great, and then OP later spent many more hours on views posted on the second page. And on that second page a user has discovered and posted a postcard, a snake, and a tiny Luke Skywalker doll on Mars - some of the best "Martian Things" finds I've seen here.

The thread's name is "Here are some high resolution mosaics and panoramas from the Curiosity rover on Mars" brought to you by the OP impaired:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

So why have I put this thread up? Because that amazing thread, and the amazing work done by the OP as a gift to us, has gone virtually unnoticed here. It's got a boring 9 stars right now, and has edged over to page two just because it's being bumped every so often. Why are you still here reading this? If you like Mars pics, go to the thread and stop wasting time with this one! Jeez.....waiting patiently.....are you still here? Go! Skat!
edit on 11-1-2013 by Aleister because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Aleister

Thanks for drawing this to my attention.
I missed it the first time.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Wide-Eyes

You're welcome. Sometimes very good threads are easily missed, with the speed of recent posts and the number of threads lately on subjects such as guns, no guns, why?guns, and simply guns. Then there are the UFO landing on my roof oh wait it's just a possum threads, the Vitamin C is the best thing since Mother's milk (it is, I'm an advocate of C and love those threads!) threads, and all the threads about that time in band camp when the alien captured my backpack full of pics of Oswald and Ruby playing tennis together ("It's 30-love Lee" "Darn, you're slaying me, Ruby"). With all that stuff floating by a post a second then it's easy to miss the brown rice amongst the white.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Thanks, man.
In before people start thinking we're the same person/account/whatever.
It's going to happen now that I said it!
edit on 1/11/2013 by impaired because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by impaired
Thanks, man.
In before people start thinking we're the same person/account/whatever.
It's going to happen now that I said it!
edit on 1/11/2013 by impaired because: (no reason given)

And it happened!!!

join