It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have seen an intelligently flown UFO and I deny their existence.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Vanitas

Yes the only intelligence we know is from man.
So why are aliens flying around made up.

Ed: The only intelligent answer is who is holding back on us.

edit on 1/12/2013 by TeslaandLyne because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Vanitas

Would you if you were the only one that you knew of that has ever experienced this?

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne
reply to post by Vanitas

Yes the only intelligence we know is from man.
So why are aliens flying around made up.

Ed: The only intelligent answer is who is holding back on us.

edit on 1/12/2013 by TeslaandLyne because: (no reason given)

I am not sure I understand - we do NOT know the whole truth about most things in life, including ourselves, and that is empirically provable - but I'll tell you an ancient story that is one of my favourites:

Once upon a time, a caliph was looking for a new advisor.
Three candidates came before him. He showed each one of them an orange and asked them: "What is this?"
The first one replied: "It's an orange."
The second one replied: "It is whatever your majesty wants it to be."
The third one replied: "I don't know what it is; I only know that it looks like an orange to me."
The third one was hired.

That's my attitude in life, and I have to say it has served me well so far.
We do NOT know what those things are, let alone their origins.
Therefore, I should think "I don't know" really is the most intellectually honest reply and one that will not limit the search for answers with any sort of bias.

edit on 12-1-2013 by Vanitas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mello
reply to post by Vanitas

Would you if you were the only one that you knew of that has ever experienced this?

Not only I would, but I DO.

All the time.

It is simply the truth, isn't it?
We don't know.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Mello

I have seen what you saw...i even made a thread about it and posted a picture that i drew...

I gave up on the thread because i came to the same conclusion as you...it is useless...nothing more than a mere oddity a mere sideshow attraction we are, such a violent race of evolved tribal apes

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by ooYODAoo
reply to post by Mello

it is useless...nothing more than a mere oddity a mere sideshow attraction we are, such a violent race of evolved tribal apes

Are you aware of the fact that this is your projection?
If you are, why state it as if it were a fact?

I've often heard people say how small and insignificant they feel when they gaze up to the stars.
I never felt that way. I remember lying on the beach many an evening when I was a small child, and I felt small, yes, and protected BECAUSE I was so small.
I still feel that way: small but not insignificant AT ALL.
Small and protected and safe because I AM small.

Is my own projection less valid than yours?
Is your projection less valid than mine?

The universe is vast and wonderful, and we know zilch about its true nature.
And that's great - as long as we realise it is so.
Embracing unknowing may be the most liberating thing anyone could do. It has been for me.
It is also the frame of mind that facilitates unhindered growth.

edit on 12-1-2013 by Vanitas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 11:36 PM
link   

reply to post by Mello

I have seen what you saw...i even made a thread about it and posted a picture that i drew...

I gave up on the thread because i came to the same conclusion as you...it is useless...nothing more than a mere oddity a mere sideshow attraction we are, such a violent race of evolved tribal apes

My internets is acting slow today but you claim you saw what I saw? Let me describe it once again in greater detail.

1. I thought it was a plane, then it slowed down and stopped, moved back a little.
2. Caused Time dilation , making me see it move as fast as light in a heptagon ( zip-zag if you saw it sideways)
3. Stop directly in front of the star map it just drew out, then caused time and space bend towards it.
4. Activate warp like a sling shot hitting the star map (zig zag design) so hard it turns the outershell of ice that's left into a literal comet.trail.

Yea, I think it was some sort of time craft.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 02:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Superhans
Is it just me or all his posts coming off as only slightly better than incoherent? I like to think of myself as having good reading comprehension but it kinda seems all over the place. Just me?

Nope, I understand him just fine! But then, I like to think of myself as having extraordinarily superior reading comprehension, so that must be it

To the OP: I clicked your thread and the first thing I noticed on the screen of my Android phone was an ad at the top for some kind of shoe called Melo 9. (melonine? is that a word?) Then I noticed your ATS username Mello. Pretty close.

Anyway, now for my serious lifechanging question:
You seem to like the whole egg and yolk analogy... Now, I noticed your miniprofile is yellow. Is that for the yolk?

In millions of years, the "yolk" will indeed drip over as our sun expands and sheds off its outer layers, sending a great massive wave of hot gas our way. Or something like that. Is that what you mean when you say you hate when the yolk pops and droops over? Or did you mean more of a solar blast of some sort like a flare?

I suppose the yellow could also symbolize the yellow rose. Isn't that important to Texas? State flower maybe?

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 02:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mello

reply to post by Mello

My internets is acting slow today but you claim you saw what I saw? Let me describe it once again in greater detail.

1. I thought it was a plane, then it slowed down and stopped, moved back a little.
2. Caused Time dilation , making me see it move as fast as light in a heptagon ( zip-zag if you saw it sideways)
3. Stop directly in front of the star map it just drew out, then caused time and space bend towards it.
4. Activate warp like a sling shot hitting the star map (zig zag design) so hard it turns the outershell of ice that's left into a literal comet.trail.

Yea, I think it was some sort of time craft.

Op, if you click on yodas name, it will take you to his profile where you will see any threads or posts he has made. He said he made a thread about the incident.

Also... I do sometimes feel like nobody really cares about us. But then sometimes I think they care a great deal, only they can't make it obvious to us. For our own good.

Why are they visiting earth? There is nothing here they can't find elsewhere. Except maybe us.

Why do you think they come here? It appears that we are never alone on this planet. There are UFO sightings every day somewhere in the world. Some are explainable, but that still leaves many, and what about the ones that are not seen by anyone. Some may have been here a long time. Maybe longer than us.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 03:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Mello

I don't see how you could witness or observe them, and walk away on the negative side, we're bacteria on a side dish, dog eat dog rules supreme. I don't know whats in you, but it really depends on frequency what we perceive,are allowed to remember, because every single person on earth has checkups, they're put here, we're not from here, and its not a prison but a school. Everyone does eventually graduate. And if you've ever been given contact, with your sighting, memories, you'd know right away, have faith and seek to do the work or growth, you came to do, or make the changes you came to make. Because for those who live with integrity, or don't harm others, they move up and beyond here, and won't be coming back, in this school, reform school for some.

Note that the dog eat doggers and anyone that would prey on smaller students, aren't the ones you would associate with, you'd naturally pray and do everything you can to change any permissions in your life, such as ARK, acts of random kindness, to bring safety in.

More like snakes and ladders the game, and all the dog eat doggers are going down the snake, not up the ladder, and they're hardly what is known as Higher Ups.
edit on 13-1-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Vanitas

So the man said intelligent control.
So he is intelligent to know.

Where is this intelligence on Earth.
Only with us.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Can you describe what this object actually looked like? It looks like you did in the OP, but I'm not sure I have all the information. Thanks.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 03:15 PM
link   
In America no need to keep things in secret . If some one video taping it and puting this to public view gov. just explaining this as meteorite or other fenomena and peoples believing tv. I would like to live in US its crazy but i born in EU.

US still big oportunity country for ufo chasers and its one of the best world hobbies

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 09:12 PM
link   
I have never seen a UFO.
But when i was younger from what i can recall...It wasn't a dream.
I recount being in a craft which certainly wasn't earth·bound. There were others there, mostly much older but one in particular a blonde woman who had a dazed expression on her face.

It was expressed to me, I should assure her everything was going to be OK and That she will be going home soon, so i approached her...Told her, and that she must maintain her grip on a hand rail that ran the perimeter of the craft(I suppose it was nessesary for the craft to operate).
communication restricted entirely to the mind.

I mindfully remember the immediate right angle turns at Arrival & Departure.

Adding the right angle turn to google search led me here.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join