It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have seen an intelligently flown UFO and I deny their existence.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vanitas
reply to post by Mello

She was just puzzled, with no sense of fear at all (which isn't characteristic of her anyway).
Then she called me, and the tone of her voice was just that: baffled, with a hint of amused wonder in it.

I chose to remain quiet about it for years, I always wondered why they would show me that, maybe an alien prank? Then I wondered what's so bad about us, why can't we go too?

It always bugged me as a kid how I wanted to pilot some sort of x wing/macross/robotech space craft. I always thought it to be an impossible fantasy, then see it and think hot damn, I had a chance after all.
edit on 11-1-2013 by Mello because: various reasons

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Mello

Maybe they weren't "showing" anything. They - whatever or whoever "they" may be - were just there and you caught a glimpse of them. Just like my mother did.

But much more important, I think, is this: we simply don't know.
We don't know much about ourselves, let alone about others.
And through the years, after seeing and experiencing a lot of oddities - and "magic", if you will - I have found that there is no greater comfort than the awareness of one's unknowing.
It's the mindset that makes everything possible, once again.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 08:51 PM
link   
I saw a very high flying ship and trail but decided not to run for a camera
cause invariable the ship is gone when I get my camera ready.
So I went in the house and came out later.
To my amazement there was a trail at thousands of feet lower than the
sighting that had a slender trail. Now the trail was very wide and very much lower.

I have seen planes with wings up high but this ship was so high up the body
was not identified. There was no bright spots or flashing or dark spots just
no way to see anything in front of the trail.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Vanitas

I felt alone on seeing an intelligent ufo, no one has ever wrote about this to my knowledge. If there were a video then it would get a billion hits easy, prove advanced technologies exist, prove they are there and we're like some sort of pitstop....or galactic gas station.........and aliens!

but after I saw that thing all it did was make me paranoid of the moon, I could have went on thinking everyone else who saw a ufo was nuts, I still do honestly.

I'm just glad someone else saw it too, I wonder if there will be others though...and maybe a video....I really would like to see them again....

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

Are you near a military base? or a launch facility? Might have been rocket parts coming back in perhaps? If you have the time and date maybe there's a way to check for expected part drop off points and nearby launches.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 09:36 PM
link   
It want to say it made a pentagram, the light got to the middle, slung back like a bow, and shot off like a shooting star. Wouldn't let me edit first post.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Ah! Ah . . . One moment.
Yes! Oh, my lyin' eyes--it all makes sense now!

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by xpoq47

I didn't want to put pentagram just incase some overly sensitive person would try to tie it to the occult but hexagonal shape didn't quite fit.

Thanks for the snarky picture too.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mello
Why choose ignorance if I have experienced a UFO unlike any ever described? Before we delve into that question let's get to my description...

Of course I don't understand why you deny their existence!

But consider your choice of words. It's one thing to choose ignorance after knowing about the extraordinary mountain of evidence, testimonials, reports, etc. and weighing the possibilities.

It's quite another to just WITHOUT JUDGEMENT on one event, even if you witnessed it in person, as you seem to be doing. So to not jump to any conclusion is not really choosing ignorance, but instead, it's just wise.

Now, do you really want to completely "deny their existence" based on only one person's dramatic eyewitnessed testimony?

[edit: could it be fear of ridicule?]
edit on 11-1-2013 by FormerSkeptic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by FormerSkeptic

Of course fear of redicule I didn't want to be seen the same way as other ufo nuts, if a conversation were to pop up about extraterrestrials and I were asked if I believe I'd simply just say no.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Mello, I understand some of your psycology on this issue as it is more common than you think. My hope is that you get your goals directed at the positive outcome for your life's issue, fight the system with your intelligence and resources. Never stop exposing the truth and never deny it for what it is. Closing your eyes and saying it is not there is basically a self-imposed cop out, and all you are saying is that, Hey, I know i'm not honest with myself, and I can display that to others. This issue passes the test of time, and time is short on the principle itself, They exist, and for all practical purposes there is a reason they are here, and it is not for hydrogen, oxygen or gold.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 10:53 PM
link   

reply to post by Wide-Eyes

Yes, we're so insignificant that we shouldn't be concerned, just keep floating on our egg until we get cooked, our maybe the yolk breaks, maybe get eaten by a cosmic being in an intergalatic IHOP.

But what about elephants and the temperature of cheese when it sits outside? I mean when is the last time you even heard of a person like Elvis going into a car dealership and demanding the pocket watch that a postman would wear if the postman was 6 feet tall and like to grow cabbage in his garden?
Just pullin some major g's doing Mach five to space.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Superhans

I get it, you're saying I might be suffering from some mental instability due to the skittish way I type, you're probably right.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 04:33 AM
link   

...looked like a moving star, into a hexagonal design at impossible velocities in multiple directions then it shot off, literally like a comet. Was this hexagonal shape that it mapped out in the blink of an eye the way for it to enter into advanced space travel mode?

OP, your description mesh's PERFECTLY with what many UFO researchers such as Dr. Jacques Vallee and John Keel have found:

"The UFOs do not seem to exist as tangible, manufactured objects. They do not conform to the natural laws of our environment. They seem to be nothing more than transmogrifications tailoring themselves to our abilities to understand. The thousands of contacts with the entities indicate that they are liars and put-on artists." (John Keel - Operation Trojan Horse p. 266)

Forbidden Secret - www.scribd.com...

"UFO behaviour is more akin to magic than to physics as we know it...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Dr. Jacques Vallee's "Five Arguments Against the Extraterrestrial Origin of Unidentified Flying Objects" www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 12-1-2013 by Murgatroid because: I felt like it..

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 04:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Murgatroid

Interesting but I prefer the logical explanation compared to just magic and "liars" of conformity. It cannot be impossible and of course the rules of physics are wrong because I saw it so did at least 1 other person.

Human understanding is just too limited, see the talks about how alien disclosure could affect the global economy? OF course it would but for the better, only our archaic technology coupled with our crumbling economy cannot exist with our filthy rich old established ways and corporations which have been adopted into our lifetimes uninterchangably.
edit on 12-1-2013 by Mello because: (no reason given)

What if time and the concept of time is flawed and only exists to humans because it only applies to us? What if earth is set as the only naturally decaying system in the universe? Moments like these make me wish I have an evil science lab, I have no idea what to do but I'd do something if I had something to work with.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 05:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Mello

With friends and strangers, I saw a UFO years ago. I didn't get any 'feelings' that it was intelligent, but it moved at a speed greater than anything our technology can muster and it zig-zagged. Horizon to horizon in about 4 seconds. Must be intelligently driven right?

It crosses my mind every few months and still remains immune to explanation. I'm saying this because maybe your sighting does too? It is what it is and there's nothing to be gleaned from these experiences beyond the demonstration of something we just don't understand.

On the bright side, you can place yourself amongst the ranks of people who have possibly seen something very rare indeed.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 05:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

Yes you can say it zig-zagged, it moved sporadically, It sounds like you saw what I saw too. I want to see it again, dammit I want fly that thing.

By intelligent I just meant definitely driven, not just some passing light, or hovering emission in the sky, or swamp gas. Definite proof.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Mello

Your description has some similarity to the movement if I recall this passage:

so I will try to show you what I saw in 1953, and you can draw your own conclusions. The illustration shown below should give you some idea of what the particular type of saucer I saw looked like:

go to page for illustration and follow on passage:
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

I knew by the way that the saucer could ‘jump around’ in space, that it’s gravity was being controlled. Otherwise, it would have flown to pieces, and any pilot would have been slammed around so badly that he would have been injured and rendered unconscious by the “G” forces. I knew from the electrical corona, and the ‘buttermilk’ texture of its corona trail, that the means for controlling gravity high voltage electricity, and included at least some sort of high frequency electricity. I knew also that the saucer disobeyed conventional rules of gravity, inertia, momentum, aerodynamics, aeronautics, and physics.

There is also a chapter
on sightings

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 09:01 AM
link   

reply to post by TeslaandLyne

Are you near a military base? or a launch facility? Might have been rocket parts coming back in perhaps? If you have the time and date maybe there's a way to check for expected part drop off points and nearby launches.

Nothing like that where I am.
Just high flying jets at times and then some times a lot higher and a ship that can't be
identified.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 09:06 AM
link   

reply to post by FormerSkeptic

Of course fear of redicule I didn't want to be seen the same way as other ufo nuts, if a conversation were to pop up about extraterrestrials and I were asked if I believe I'd simply just say no.

Mello, why don't you simply tell those people the truth: I don't know?
"I don't know" is the only intellectually honest answer to this question - and to many other questions.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join