It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have seen an intelligently flown UFO and I deny their existence.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Why choose ignorance if I have experienced a UFO unlike any ever described? Before we delve into that question let's get to my description.

Time: doesn't matter

At first when I looked into the starry night I thought I was looking at a plane, then gradually I noticed it slow down, so I changed my guess to a helicopter. Bingo, it stopped but wait? What's this it's moving in reverse? Cool didn't know helicopters could do that. Now here's the WTF, it catapulted itself, this small light that looked like a moving star, into a hexagonal design at impossible velocities in multiple directions then it shot off, literally like a comet.

I was left stunned, I had seen something unlike anything ever described before, this was definitely, undeniably a legitimate UFO. No one has ever described or recorded anything like what I saw, to this very day I choose ignorance because if they are that advanced that we can't find them but can map out so much of the cosmos. Then we are nothing but bacteria moving through space attached to our sunny side up spinning solar system of a fried egg.

Was this hexagonal shape that it mapped out in the blink of an eye the way for it to enter into advanced space travel mode? A gateway? who knows, I know they'll never reveal themselves to you guys, just to a few random people who won't ever tell a soul.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Mello

...we are nothing but bacteria moving through space attached to our sunny side up spinning solar system of a fried egg.

Whaaaa?

The analogy escapes me...

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Outrageo

Whaaaa?

The analogy escapes me...

upload.wikimedia.org...

We live on a cosmic breakfast dish, tiny extrabacterial or extramicrobial lifeforms that hit the sweet spot of the yolky goodness.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Mello

So you saw something you can't explain, yet you still don't believe in the unexplained?

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Wide-Eyes

Yes, we're so insignificant that we shouldn't be concerned, just keep floating on our egg until we get cooked, our maybe the yolk breaks, maybe get eaten by a cosmic being in an intergalatic IHOP.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 06:20 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mello
reply to post by Wide-Eyes

Yes, we're so insignificant that we shouldn't be concerned, just keep floating on our egg until we get cooked, our maybe the yolk breaks, maybe get eaten by a cosmic being in an intergalatic IHOP.

Yup, don't worry about it, carry on, have fun, there's nothing we can do about it.

Riding these balls of dirt is fun isn't it; if you don't take the reins.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by CosmicEgg

It's like an ant being mad at a blue whale, there's is nothing we can do on our own, we are cut off and isolated for our own damning and destructive ways. We are denied MORE because our own greed, we are a disgusting growth on our, nice name by the way, cosmic egg. A mere spectacle that's turned into a freakish endeavor for wayward space travelers to gawk at and leave.

Earth: Chunk of dirt with some mold crawling on it on intergalatic exit 219 spotted on the way from home.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by nerbot

Yep, I sort of seeing it pan out like hitchhikers guide to the galaxy. Pints up.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Mello

Not at all. We have all the control over who and what we are. We have chosen to outsource that to our governments, our institutions, our churches, well, just anyone else we can so that we don't have to - and nowadays in fact can no longer - take personal responsibility for our lives.

But for as long as we live and breathe, every moment offers us the option of changing. "Look, now I've changed my mind. I will not attend this school any longer and no more of my time will be wasted. I will go and live my dream." Done. "I've always loved this color but the experts say it doesn't look good on my body type/age group/physical coloring. GUESS HOW MUCH I CARE. I LOVE IT AND IT'S ME!!!" Done. "Doctors tell me I must blah blah and blah or I won't be healthy. Still this is my life and I'm living it my way." Done.

Because you've been told things are one way doesn't mean they really are. Create your own world. This is your power as a human being. Know it. Learn it first and *then* know it.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 06:52 PM
link   

That was a pretty peaceful response but sorry, no we have no choice in outsourcing anything, they take, we give. Control over oneself is just an illusory effect of societal standards, you can control your mind, sure, but we have no real influence over anything. Aliens do not care about us at all, voyager(s) might pop our helio-yolk! I hate when the yolk pops and droops over.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Mello

Well, that's not just exactly right. You are a sovereign being. You are also a powerful being. You have been told otherwise for so long and in such consistent manners that you now believe it wholeheartedly. You are disenfranchised and alienated from your Self. That you feel that way is completely understandable, but it doesn't mean it's right.

You have no idea the power you have within you. It's a pity. We all have it and we can all learn to use it. But first you have to be aware of it. Stop hiding it from yourself now that you have heard rumor of it.
I know it's there just as well as I know "they" are out there.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 07:16 PM
link   

That's an admirable way to see it, I'm currently facing a life sentence of 5-99 years for a crime I did not commit in order to cover up how my local police violated so many of my rights by shooting into my front door on accident.

I prefer to see the yolk.

I'd gladly hitchhike off the planet given the chance, I'm just so pissed that I can't fly an x-wing honestly. I'd #ing love to be in my craft hitting up on the closest species to sex up. Such a damn shame, I'm gonna be pissed if there are jedi's too. Sooooo close yet so far....

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Mello

Oh yes, that was you. Seems a bit of a heavy sentence for that particular infraction. I think you'll see a lot less than that.

No, you're going to be fine but you've got to pull yourself out of that soggy mindset you have there. Not becoming of anyone. You have time to think now. Note that I did not say "cry in your teacup". I said "think". Now while you're thinking, please change the perspective you have. You have a lot of time to do that so practice it. Your power is your own. We all have the right to change all throughout our lives. Take your right to change and exercise it. Practice first in thought and then in action.

Life is there to be lived. It sounds like your relationship needs a bit of stability. Make good choices. Make choices that are worthy of you. Do you even know who you are?

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Is it just me or all his posts coming off as only slightly better than incoherent? I like to think of myself as having good reading comprehension but it kinda seems all over the place. Just me?

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Superhans

No worries. He has his reasons. Don't judge him based on what you see there.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Time versus stress, it's only a matter of time, somethings got to give. Thank you for your kind and inspirational words. Since you took the time to post and be nice I will try to remember the teacup as a focal point, to suck it up.

I'd like to say more but I just wanted to know if anyone has ever seen any sort of UFO like what I've seen, also if I could get someone to agree that we might exist on some sort of galatic sunny side up egg.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mello

I'd like to say more but I just wanted to know if anyone has ever seen any sort of UFO like what I've seen

Yes, my mother. In Central Europe, in late 2006, around 22:00 hours.
(I know, it's ridiculous to note the hour when other data aren't as precise, but the hour I happen to remember well, for reasons irrelevant to the subject.)

Her description is very similar to yours: a small "star", that appeared to be very high up in the skies, was darting in all directions, as if drawing a geometrical shape. Then it took off and disappeared in less than a blink.

I believe other people (in different areas) may have seen it, too, but I am not sure.

FYI: my mother's word is as good as gold.
I am not saying that because she is my mother, but because she is the kind of person whose word can be trusted implicitly - especially in matters such as this.

edit on 11-1-2013 by Vanitas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Vanitas

YES! Finally! Can you tell me how she felt about seeing it?

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Mello

She was just puzzled, with no sense of fear at all (which isn't characteristic of her anyway).
Then she called me, and the tone of her voice was just that: baffled, with a hint of amused wonder in it.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join