It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You die, and you are now in heaven.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by jhill76
You die and you are now in heaven, in front of all.

What would be the first thing you would do, or ask God?

*I would ask, show me how you were always there?
I would ask this because I have asked him this question a few times, and he says, while in the vessel, you will not understand. I believe there are many things we will never understand while in the body, and our most deepest questions will be answered when shed the vessel.

Any others here would share what they would do or ask?
edit on 11-1-2013 by jhill76 because: (no reason given)

I would ask, "Why?"

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 10:19 PM
link   
This sucks to say but why must I be dead to ask these questions?

My question to ask in front of everybody is what came first, the chicken or the egg?

Seriously the first question would be: What happens after this?

Or, Can I speak to You one on one?

edit on 11-1-2013 by DelayedChristmas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by adjensen
Love the false bravado that threads like this bring out...

If God haters found themselves in front of him, they'd be on their knees, begging forgiveness, not yelling at him, pretending that they have some high moral ground.

Relax... God loves them as much as He loves everyone else...

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 03:37 AM
link   
When you meet God all your questions will vanish. Questions are for the man who is scared and confused. When God is known all fear and confusion will cease.
edit on 12-1-2013 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 04:23 AM
link   
I would ask him why he felt the need to appear to me in a dream and tell me I was his gift to women – when that was so obvious anyway

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 08:19 AM
link   
I've been asked this question a few times and I always give the same answer. I'd find the nearest door and head back to Earth. I don't know what my work is but when posed questions like this I always feel like I have so much work to do here. Probably not going to get it done in this life time and probably not going to get it all done in the next.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by EnochWasRight

You can't mix a Greek and Hebrew word together just because their spellings are similar.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 12:53 PM
link   
I would ask,
"Was I right?"

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

If I'm in heaven and i'll give you a clue here of what it most likely is.

If I'm in an afterlife waiting for a rebirth and I've got enough good karma to buy a good afterlife. Most likely ash rains from the sky. When the ash touches something it turns into blood. The ground is littered with skulls and bones. Cracks in the ground reveal flowing lava.

My chair is made of bone with whale blubber for cushion encased in a animal fur skin. 2 skulls are at the end of each arm rest. These skulls light up when something in my mind is wanted to manifest into reality. The eyes glow red and the more I focus on the thought 2 lights shoot out of the mouths and in front of my throne it is created.

The sky is constantly in a frenzy of lightning storms with blood red bolts racing across the sky. My wife is most likely a succubus who walks around in the nude. Other then a animal skin loin cloth that is short enough to be like the perfect booty shorts. She has wings and a serpents tounge long enough to wrap around any bumper hitch.

My pet is a dragon made up of dark matter and it's special ability is to destroy anything made up of physical matter with it's breath and send it to the aether. My castle sits in the middle of all this. In the background their is always some metal song playing.

That's what happens when I go to heaven!

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Dispo

Originally posted by Dispo
My first action would be to remove my pants.

Not even trolling, how he/she/it responds to that action would determine how much respect I afford him/her/it.

I see the point. Act NATURAL instead of how you've been conditioned to act by society norms, and if God has a problem with naturalness, then it probably isn't God (since God created nature)...

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 12:35 AM
link   
I'd be on my knees and asking him for forgiveness and I would be telling him how dirty my gown was when I was without him. How I mocked those who told me he was true and how I tried to disprove his existance and all those people I hurt with words and my fists. Through my eyes you witnessed my wickedness and the ugliest part of me, but I wonder God do my good deeds far out weigh my bad?, Either way I love thee is what I would say.

I will probably be to excited and scared and a million other things all at the same time to even get a word out and my time would be up. Lol

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 02:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by adjensen
Love the false bravado that threads like this bring out...

If God haters found themselves in front of him, they'd be on their knees, begging forgiveness, not yelling at him, pretending that they have some high moral ground.

What makes you think that if there is a God, he is some kind of egomaniac who would have others beg before him? Years of religious indoctrination? I would think that an entity intelligent enough to create the entire universe would be above petty power politics.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join