Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Compilation of similar UFO videos from the past few years. (Orange orbs) and my personal account.

page: 1

join

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 04:47 PM
link   
I started to just flag each thread I saw with these UFO videos, now instead I decided to compile them.

I have personally seen these lights. Here is my post on another forum November 8, 2012:

It seemed pretty far cuz they were not moving much. They were bright. Orange-ish in color, similar to a street light I'm thinkin, helicopters.

2 of the lights disappear and reappear randomly on and off for a few seconds before disappearing for the time being. 2 are left. One is moving upwards. Still, it's far, so I can't tell if it's helicopters or not. They could be turning. ( Hence the lights disappearing and reappearing ) Then the other 2 lights disappear.

About 5 minutes has passed. After all 4 lights disappear, I wait for another 15 minutes or so. 2 of the lights come back. I leave after a few minutes.

In the midst of all this I tried getting photos and videos on my flip phone but that camera could not capture the lights. I'm guessing they were too far. Although they were bright.

My second UFO experience. I say UFO cuz idk wtf it is, it's unidentified to me. May very well be helicopters. Wondering if anyone else?

Someone got video of the lights that I saw:

So that was my second UFO experience. My first was simply just a very far away object floating in the sky for 20 minutes straight - not seeming to move. Then I went inside for whatever reason, come back outside and the object is gone.

Now here are the rest of the videos:

ATS Thead

ATS Thread

ATS Thread

ATS Thread

Originally posted by Human_Alien

This is getting to sound too coincidental to ignored.

Did it at all resemble this?

There are many threads here and around the net with people describing these same types of lights - without videos and pictures though. Most skeptics pass these off as chinese lanterns.

Please help me out with this thread by adding more videos - old or new. New to the thread though.
edit on 1-11-13 by Mugen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Most skeptics pass these off as chinese lanterns.

Orange , varying brightness , floating in the sky = Lanterns .
Not all the videos you posted are lanterns but the first one is .

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by gortex

Most skeptics pass these off as chinese lanterns.

Orange , varying brightness , floating in the sky = Lanterns .
Not all the videos you posted are lanterns but the first one is .

Let me state: I want these to be alien aircraft. But I definitely don't cancel out lanterns.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 12:42 AM
link   
This is older & I find the audio a bit embarrassing (quite the adrenal rush)

I saw what looked like at first a meteorite headed towards us, it pulsed above the clouds over Chemainus (across the strait from us). It disappeared and reappeared 3 times up above the clouds.

The original recording is about 15min long.

I understand the pattern could be or was the lens but what I saw with my eyes was a pulsating glob, it pulsed white and orange/yellow and seemed to rotate, I can't explain the dark lines on it other than tree branches but the was not trees between.

I gave the video to my mother in law who posted it on youtube on her channel for her magazine, I apologize for not using a tripod and overuse of zoom...lol
edit on 12-1-2013 by criticalmindseed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 04:49 AM
link   
reply to post by criticalmindseed

I've not seen that video before, thanks for posting.

I'll take a closer look later on.

join