It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Influx Of Information

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 03:57 PM
link   
(Excuse the blank post, I hit the wrong key).

This post is about the reason I was brought here.

Back in September of 2012 I discovered something called cymatics. This blew my mind and intrigued me so much that I had to do more research. I researched and began to practice sacred geometry. With geometry I started to understand all of these different concepts, all of these things started coming together. All of these answers I had been searching for were coming to me.

I began to experience this distinct feeling of "knowing." My thoughts have become very fluid, I feel upgraded in a sense. I that speak to you now is only my ego, but when in the right state of mind this ego is silenced and all of this information comes pouring through. I don't know whether this is some kind of database of consciousness, a guardian angel, a spirit guide, an alien, or higher being, I just know this information makes sense in a way that other things haven't before.

I feel that this idea of ascension that has been spoken of is not the instant transformation of humanity and earth into the fifth dimension like many speak of, but it is the middle ground where you just begin to "get" certain things. I feel 2012 was more of a reference point in this process and some "ascended" long before 2012 and some will "ascend" long after.

I am curious if others here have experienced what I speak of or something similar.

Again, sorry for the blank post.

edit on 11-1-2013 by InfinitePerspective because: blank posted (oops)

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 03:59 PM
link   
I, for one, am overwhelmed by this torrent of information.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Nothingness, sad thing is nothingness does give you allot of information people just don't know how to navigate around it.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 04:16 PM
link   
This is beyond my comprehension. The information on here must be pure knowledge unable to be viewed existing outside of our minuscule observable realm only to be understood when we are dead.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by InfinitePerspective

Sounds like you had a surge of Kundalini.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by BlueMule

I am curious to know if a surge of Kundalini could possibly result in visions?

Sometimes when I blink, that infinitely small moment when my eyes are closing I see a vivid geometric pattern. If I keep my eyes closed it will continue to morph into different patterns.

Also, at times I will see images in my mind that convey archetypal concepts of reality such as duality and cycles.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by InfinitePerspective

Absolutely visions are a part of it.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 07:05 PM
link   
in december 2011 I began having visions / data-dumps as you describe and I managed to work out a fascinating computational-symbolic chemistry based on the sacred geometries.

my system of chemistry earned me huge recognition at my university, notably by my organic chemistry professor. I am now in the process of compiling it into my thesis ...except for one little snag:

IT'S GONE!

I don't know what I did wrong, but now when I need the inspiration the most, I cannot seem to access it. I am panicking a bit. how to turn it back on?

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by tgidkp

You didn't do anything wrong. Mystical states come and go, like the tide. Especially around solstices.

edit on 12-1-2013 by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by tgidkp

I personally can't really tell you how to turn it back on. I might suggest simply continuing to practice and examine geometry. I always find the larger the scale of the pattern, the more it seems to stimulate something.

I would also agree with BlueMule's tide analogy as some of the information I've accessed has told me that reality is composed of waves. Reality is constantly ebbing and flowing, you are constantly riding the waves. Life has it's ups and downs due to the effects of waves.

I've noticed that sometimes I won't feel the information as much as I'd like and sometimes I feel it so much that I can't help but smile and feel overwhelmed by the urge to share with everyone what I've discovered. I'm aware now that it's just waves. If I feel down, if I feel a lack of information I know I am near the trough of a wave and will ride towards the crest again in time.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 01:51 AM
link   
I too have recently felt a disconnection.. I used to have this feeling of overwhelming compassion and perspective that showed me the beauty of our unique contributions to nature and its synchronocity we all share.. I thought it might have been partly due to the equinox or something but after some deep insight.. I have come to the understanding that our access to this wisdom lies within the health of our mental state.. Any person or thing we encounter has a profound effect on our perspective. Whether its an opinion, observation, or action; anothers perspective will intentionally or not blend with yours( be it optimistic, pessimistic, or even neutral). This is where the integrity of our epiphanies are truly tested for merit and legitimacy. Even, if we choose to stay in this dream-like world of beautiful connection, we must be aware of those who play the more cynical side of reality and will more than happily take advantage or worse feel personally feel offended that such an ideal could never exist in the harsh reality their lives have been given.
In summary, I think the current status of mental and emotional health has great affect on how often these waves of inspiration come. I compare it to a sense of writers block'
edit on 16-1-2013 by subtleperspective because: '

new topics

top topics

join