It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2nd Amendment is like a Pin in Grenade

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Yeah Yeah revolution sorry between the police and the miltary already better armed that us little people, then of course the criminals are better armed than us.

People who speak of revolution are not living in reality the country has already been pacified going after the second amendment is being championed by who now?

The same people who relected the current administration this country is run by mob rule where the only numbers that count for anything are those morons sitting on capitol hill.

Really don't know what the revolutionary war was fought for anymore the only thing we did was change 1 tyrant for 535 who hide behind and make their own rules not fr our safety but theirs.

The fighters in this country have gone the way of the do do talk is one thing most people don't have the will to live up to their heritage.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Nice thread! I like analogies. I speak in analogies in real life.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by CosmicEgg

If you read my posts I think you will find that I use the term globalist oligarchy not government. The legitimate government is the constitution. I swore an oath to defend the constitution not some bankster mafia. Those who will defend the globalist corporatist mafia are in violation of their oath if they will confiscate firearms of citizens in clear violation of the constitution they swore to defend with their lives.

I think I will follow this guy's advice and start community organizing for a restored legitimate government restored to its original limits of its power. landdestroyer.blogspot.com...

I have said enough in this debate. I will start some threads about UFOs or Niburu perhaps.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by watchitburn
reply to post by Logarock

I agree with that.

But what exactly are we accomplishing with this deadlocked debate on ATS? No one is causing the other side to change their minds here.

Doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result is the definition of madness...or something like that.

You are correct. There is much to learn, for me anyway, watching the sort of arguments the other minds have been making now that this issue has been up for awhile. By that I mean both sides but certainly the oppositions tone over the last few days.

Besides most of us know what type the opposition is to a government ruled by the constitution. Im am not trying to change their mind but if they want a row than lets give them a row. Sharpens the mind.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by rockymcgilicutty

Originally posted by seeker1963
reply to post by exitusstatuquo

Here is what I think is going to cause the Revolution!

America is dead, 60% of the people have proven to be nothing more than useful idiots, and soon, ALL OF US, will pay the price........

We will go down in history as the perfect example of how militarily the term "divide and conquer" was successfully used to bring our country to it's knees!

/end rant

Basically things haven't changed since the revolutionary war.1/3 patriots 1/3 tories 1/3 wanted to be left alone and didn't care.

hat them tories durring the war were a violent bunch.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Oh please, give me a break.

Hypothetical.

Some measure of gun control is passed...who exactly are you going to start killing?

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 05:49 PM
link   
I'm one of the "from my cold, dead fingers" kind of 2nd Amendment supporters. And I don't even own a gun! That amendment was included in the constitution for a reason, and that reason is so the citizens can protect themselves, BY FORCE, from a tyrannical government. It is just incomprehensible to me, how people can be like "well, if you'd use violence to solve our problems and achieve your ends you're just insane!"

The government would not hesitate to use violence to achieve it's ends and it does so, around the world, EVERY day. The second amendment does not promote using violence. It is there to protect us from violence.

I'd be all for pacifism. However, we live on a planet where humans live. We're an emotional, greedy, and violent species. Just because we live in the era of cell phones and electricity doesn't mean we can't devolve into the dark ages in the blink of an eye. The people who own firearms are prepared for this eventuality. The rest of us better brush up on our golf-club kung fu.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by yourmaker

Originally posted by Cynicaleye

You want that "pin" to be pulled, don't you? You want a revolution to happen so you can shoot somebody, that's why gun owners bring it up constantly.They can't wait for the first chance to shoot and kill someone. It's disturbing. So is your bragging about having thrown a grenade as well, nobody is impressed.

YESSSSS, the people who deserve it, definitely!!!!

Letting them continue living is a detriment to peace among the human species!

IT. HAS. TO. BE. DONE.

I'm pretty sure Hitler said the same thing about Jews... this post is a direct threat, surely action needs to be taken?

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by xedocodex

I would only defend myself if attacked. I do not plan targeted killings on Tuesdays like your God King in the District of Criminals. Myself I am a student of history and a martial scientist. I am not interested in a fight but if threatened I will defend myself you can bet on it. I can defend myself with my mind alone most of the time. Weapons are just tools. In a gun fight I would not want to bring a ball bat.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 05:56 PM
link   

My post was not addressed to any comment in particular. The whole subject matter was referencing something specifically outlawed by your own law. It was to bring that to the attention of everyone here, and also to make you all aware of what a profoundly *impotent* position you're all actually in. You have no recourse other than to break the law or abide by it.

Which you choose is your food for thought. Start chewing on it.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by AwakeinNM
I agree. I was just reading a thread where people were bashing Alex Jones over his behavior on CNN, and some of it is deserved. But when Ron Paul is saying the same thing, you have to think real hard about what is happening in this country

I fear what is happening is hysteria. When a few Islamic nutjobs crashed planes into the twin towers, killing THOUSANDS, I didn't here anything about banning planes. Everyone laid the blame on the nutjobs and their religion. But, if a nutjob uses a gun, the blame is on the gun and not the nutjob.

Things will settle down when people settle down.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by yourmaker

You want that "pin" to be pulled, don't you? You want a revolution to happen so you can shoot somebody, that's why gun owners bring it up constantly.They can't wait for the first chance to shoot and kill someone. It's disturbing. So is your bragging about having thrown a grenade as well, nobody is impressed.

YESSSSS, the people who deserve it, definitely!!!!

Letting them continue living is a detriment to peace among the human species!

IT. HAS. TO. BE. DONE.

I'm pretty sure Hitler said the same thing about Jews... this post is a direct threat, surely action needs to be taken?

LINKING ME WITH HITLER, PLEASE REMOVE YOUR HEAD FROM ASS

It's not threatening to anyone who hasn't been a detriment to society.. BE AFRAID.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 02:36 AM
link   
There's like 20 threads already on this same exact topic.

I think you guys get off on the fantasy of being in a war fighting for "freedom".

It's real weird.

edit on 12-1-2013 by WaterBottle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 02:42 AM
link   

I agree.

This guy is like them personified.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 04:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by WaterBottle
There's like 20 threads already on this same exact topic.

I think you guys get off on the fantasy of being in a war fighting for "freedom".

It's real weird.

edit on 12-1-2013 by WaterBottle because: (no reason given)

We know we know...thanks anyway mom.

I thought it was more like 50 or 80.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Probably more like 100.

Usually duplicate threads get closed, but since it's about guns and right wing interests, ATS just lets it slide.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 04:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by WaterBottle

I agree.

This guy is like them personified.

Hes no diffrent than these radical abortion nutters out there that flip out when someone says they dont like baby killers.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 05:07 AM
link   
Honestly, I have no idea where the gun nuts got it in their head that anyone wants to take their guns. Even if draconian gun laws are passed, an impossibility due to GOP congress, it would only affect future sales so quit riding the trigger, Tex. Common sense can solve this one. Just dust off the old thinking cap.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 06:01 AM
link   

You mean like the pro-life extremists that murder abortion doctors and bomb clinics?

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 07:10 AM
link   
In my opinion anyone who ever threatens to use a gun under any circumstances should be considered mentally unfit to own one

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join