It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2nd Amendment is like a Pin in Grenade

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 02:43 PM
link   
The 2nd Amendment is the Pin in the Grenade of the American Revolution which is still ongoing. So long as that pin remains in the grenade the revolution remains quiet and safe. That grenade is safe for the most part so long at the pin is in place and it is taken care of. If they whittle away from that pin things start to get real dangerous.

I pray everyday that no one removes that pin but having actually thrown live grenades in combat training I can tell you that the fuse is short. Once that pin is pulled, broken, or in any way removed there will only be a short time before the thing explodes and the revolution will go into a very explosive event.

It makes all patriots nervous when someone starts messing with the pin. For God and Country get your hands off of the pin lawmakers.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 02:57 PM
link   
While I am a big supporter of the 2nd amendment, and oppose any type of gun control.

I really think ATS is reaching critical mass with all these threads on this topic. Seriously, this has been covered from every angle, top to bottom, and inside out.

I think we should all take a time out from gun threads for a week or two.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by exitusstatuquo

Here is what I think is going to cause the Revolution!

It is the division that those who create our laws have created to separate and further divide the people of our country!

But does anyone have the damn common sense to see it?? NO!!!! They just keep on with ridiculous partisan bickering and act like a bunch of damn spoiled school children!! They have sold their souls to be useful idiots and serfs!

As you said in the OP, this might be the final straw that breaks the back of our Republic! No one gives a damn if their government takes away someone elses right unless it effects them!

Hey, while were at the gun grab, why don't we just start throwing people in prison who are family members of those convicted of a crime??? Sounds ridiculous right? It is ridiculous!!! But yet, because of politics and fearmongers who are dancing on the graves of children who are killed, here we are......

Let's create laws to punish those whom are innocent of committing any crimes!! This isn't about anyones safety and everyone knows it! It is about following the herd and parroting every damn insane idea that is thrown at us by who???? The same criminals that have us fighting over race, religion, politics, health etc etc......

If these criminals in our government could create division over chewing gum, by God, they would figure out a way to do it!!!!

People really need to think about taking away others rights, because yes, we are at a major crossroads in the history of the US! The division that has been psychologically created is one only an insane monster could have ever EVER thought about creating. Yet, we support the monsters in Washington whom have done just that!

Is there a solution, with a country so divided that would not entail a Revolution......??? I don't think so! The ability of the American citizen to think logically about what has been done to them and their country, is purely based on the "religion of politics" and come hell or high water they will defend their team until the death........

Well, this is all I have to say to those of you who refuse to point your finger at EVERYONE in our capitol. When this country implodes, I have a plan to take care of me and mine, and when you beg me for some help, I will ask you one question, "Are you a Democrat or a Republican?".

If they answer either or, I will say sorry, wrong answer!!!! Have fun surviving and think about the problem you created by worshipping the criminals you called your government!

America is dead, 60% of the people have proven to be nothing more than useful idiots, and soon, ALL OF US, will pay the price........

We will go down in history as the perfect example of how militarily the term "divide and conquer" was successfully used to bring our country to it's knees!

/end rant

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by watchitburn

"The price of liberty is eternal vigilance.".....Jefferson

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 03:16 PM
link   
I take it that pin is the gun grabbers trying to take our guns?

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Logarock

I agree with that.

But what exactly are we accomplishing with this deadlocked debate on ATS? No one is causing the other side to change their minds here.

Doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result is the definition of madness...or something like that.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by watchitburn

I wouldnt mind a week of no gun related propaganda....

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 03:29 PM
link   
I agree. I was just reading a thread where people were bashing Alex Jones over his behavior on CNN, and some of it is deserved. But when Ron Paul is saying the same thing, you have to think real hard about what is happening in this country

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by zedVSzardoz

They are moving so fast to try and institute their gun grab it is alarming to everyone who knows what they heck they are doing. It is a full court press and it is alarming and that is why it is on everyone's mind. There were drones in the sky over the last gun show I attended. They were surveying at a level I have never seen. When your gut is twisting every day because of the plans being executed in secret while all of this public smokescreen is in the air you know that they have their hand on the pin and are about to pull it.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 03:38 PM
link   
I'd love it not become a battle in the first place. Unfortunately, none of us among the regular citizens were asked our opinions about choosing this time for what America has known would be one of the largest legal fights in our future or history combined. Eventually we'd have to have this national issue come to a head for how it was going to work. Look to the Political Leadership for why now, on top of everything else.

I don't see the Republicans doing squat to help being calm or diffuse this either, so I'm not the least bit favorable to either side on what politicians are almost gleefully building it toward. I guess it beats having to face the nation on the leadership fail and economic collapse they've doomed us too.

At any rate though, I'm tired of the threads, but they only reflect the media in full frenzy and running this across everything, everywhere. To those outside the U.S, it may be hard to quite capture the environment at the moment.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by camaro68ss

I don't think that TRYING to disarm the citizenry is the "pin" - talk, talk, talk and the pin stays in.
Once legislation gets created, passed, approved, and ratified - the pin starts to get a little shaky.
If active enforcement of a gun grab begins - it's very soon 'til you hear-kaboom.

ganjoa

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Oh good, another pro gun thread that implies violence if changes to gun laws are made. That'll help people see how safe gun owners are. I'm not for taking away guns. I'd maybe like to see less crazy people own them, but I know guns are a part of American culture. However, I'm starting to think that maybe the anti gun sentiments are a bit closer to the target than I'd like to believe. It's clear that many pro gun ATSers have left logic at the login page.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by VivaDiscordia
Oh good, another pro gun thread that implies violence if changes to gun laws are made.

Well at least no one can play stupid and say they weren't warned of the consequences. I think it's all good and necessary feedback. Just like what a rattlesnake does as you approach.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by seeker1963

Here is what I think is going to cause the Revolution!

It is the division that those who create our laws have created to separate and further divide the people of our country!

But does anyone have the damn common sense to see it?? NO!!!! They just keep on with ridiculous partisan bickering and act like a bunch of damn spoiled school children!! They have sold their souls to be useful idiots and serfs!

As you said in the OP, this might be the final straw that breaks the back of our Republic! No one gives a damn if their government takes away someone elses right unless it effects them!

Hey, while were at the gun grab, why don't we just start throwing people in prison who are family members of those convicted of a crime??? Sounds ridiculous right? It is ridiculous!!! But yet, because of politics and fearmongers who are dancing on the graves of children who are killed, here we are......

Let's create laws to punish those whom are innocent of committing any crimes!! This isn't about anyones safety and everyone knows it! It is about following the herd and parroting every damn insane idea that is thrown at us by who???? The same criminals that have us fighting over race, religion, politics, health etc etc......

If these criminals in our government could create division over chewing gum, by God, they would figure out a way to do it!!!!

People really need to think about taking away others rights, because yes, we are at a major crossroads in the history of the US! The division that has been psychologically created is one only an insane monster could have ever EVER thought about creating. Yet, we support the monsters in Washington whom have done just that!

Is there a solution, with a country so divided that would not entail a Revolution......??? I don't think so! The ability of the American citizen to think logically about what has been done to them and their country, is purely based on the "religion of politics" and come hell or high water they will defend their team until the death........

Well, this is all I have to say to those of you who refuse to point your finger at EVERYONE in our capitol. When this country implodes, I have a plan to take care of me and mine, and when you beg me for some help, I will ask you one question, "Are you a Democrat or a Republican?".

If they answer either or, I will say sorry, wrong answer!!!! Have fun surviving and think about the problem you created by worshipping the criminals you called your government!

America is dead, 60% of the people have proven to be nothing more than useful idiots, and soon, ALL OF US, will pay the price........

We will go down in history as the perfect example of how militarily the term "divide and conquer" was successfully used to bring our country to it's knees!

/end rant

Basically things haven't changed since the revolutionary war.1/3 patriots 1/3 tories 1/3 wanted to be left alone and didn't care.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 04:28 PM
link   

You want that "pin" to be pulled, don't you? You want a revolution to happen so you can shoot somebody, that's why gun owners bring it up constantly.They can't wait for the first chance to shoot and kill someone. It's disturbing. So is your bragging about having thrown a grenade as well, nobody is impressed.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Cynicaleye

I think if you read my post again you will find that I want no such thing. I am too old to want to be in any kind of fight that I did not have to be in. I will not sit idly by and let someone burn down our Republic by ripping up the constitution.

The globalist oligarchs have armed, trained and equipped the largest standing army ever put on this continent. They have constructed a control and surveillance grid like nothing the world has ever seen. The Stazi would have loved the level of technical control now in the possession of the globalist.

It is them that are spoiling for a fight. They have created the Hegelian Dialectic to divide and conquer the USA. These tactics are the work of murdering globalist scum. They want control of everything all of the worlds resources. They want us all exterminated as quickly and peacefully as they can but believe me they are not saturation bombing us yet but they are poisoning our land and water and giving dangerous mind altering drugs to our children.

The horror in the world today is the work of these evil men and women. If someone is dying you can bet it them who pulled the trigger in one way or another. This is just the wake up call for all of us to tell us their end game is on us now.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by zedVSzardoz

We are due for a "distraction" to mute the resistance to the gun agenda until it is time to reveal the EOs......

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 05:21 PM
link   
www.law.cornell.edu...

Whoever knowingly or willfully advocates, abets, advises, or teaches the duty, necessity, desirability, or propriety of overthrowing or destroying the government of the United States or the government of any State, Territory, District or Possession thereof, or the government of any political subdivision therein, by force or violence, or by the assassination of any officer of any such government; or

Whoever, with intent to cause the overthrow or destruction of any such government, prints, publishes, edits, issues, circulates, sells, distributes, or publicly displays any written or printed matter advocating, advising, or teaching the duty, necessity, desirability, or propriety of overthrowing or destroying any government in the United States by force or violence, or attempts to do so; or

Whoever organizes or helps or attempts to organize any society, group, or assembly of persons who teach, advocate, or encourage the overthrow or destruction of any such government by force or violence; or becomes or is a member of, or affiliates with, any such society, group, or assembly of persons, knowing the purposes thereof—

Shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than twenty years, or both, and shall be ineligible for employment by the United States or any department or agency thereof, for the five years next following his conviction.

If two or more persons conspire to commit any offense named in this section, each shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than twenty years, or both, and shall be ineligible for employment by the United States or any department or agency thereof, for the five years next following his conviction.

As used in this section, the terms “organizes” and “organize”, with respect to any society, group, or assembly of persons, include the recruiting of new members, the forming of new units, and the regrouping or expansion of existing clubs, classes, and other units of such society, group, or assembly of persons.

Your law has painted you into a corner. They have your guns if they want them, but you can't use them against the government in any case, and even less so can you use words.

Checkmate.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 05:25 PM
link   

So as long as the 2nd stays in they can trample on all the others?

Sounds about right.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cynicaleye

You want that "pin" to be pulled, don't you? You want a revolution to happen so you can shoot somebody, that's why gun owners bring it up constantly.They can't wait for the first chance to shoot and kill someone. It's disturbing. So is your bragging about having thrown a grenade as well, nobody is impressed.

YESSSSS, the people who deserve it, definitely!!!!

Letting them continue living is a detriment to peace among the human species!

IT. HAS. TO. BE. DONE.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join