It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Summer

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 02:38 PM
link   
"Summer is the place where I dream an never ending dream before Lovers met to sing their Love Song"

www.healinglovenotes.com...

Summer has a secret life and this secret life of summer is hidden in a Corner of the Spring

kibblesofps.blogspot.ro...

I guess we all have a room full of Summer where we keep the most fresh flowers of our lives.

If someone will ask me where is Summer I will answer to look in his secret room behind the box full of spring which is on the same shelf with winter and there he will find a bottle full of...Summer Wine.

But in the same time I would say to drink with Care not to get drunk of...Summer Wine.

winningappliancesblog.com.au...

When I was a child in the summer, while lying on a rug of flowers watching the clouds that were moving slowly across the sky and from time to time with a single thought on my order they moved in the direction that I wanted.

For me it was a game but now I realize that it was a real game.."the game of summer clouds."

And this because I was singing to summer a Melodie D'amour

When the Rainbow is looking to flowers from the sky above he will see a rainbow of flowers.

because tears of Summer are made of Love and when summer cries she cries with flowers.

teallikethecolor.tumblr.com...

Summer has Seven eternities and she burns with seven fires and each fire lasts seven thousand years before Nature will open her gates again for a new Earth's Summer.

Each summer Nature speaks to us and she tell us...

and we do as she is pleased without even realising that we have obeyed a Nature's order.

I guess that summer will tell us those convincing words to excuse nature...

because Summer is everywhere...

abidingangels.blogspot.ro...

edit on 11-1-2013 by piequal3because14 because: a

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 08:36 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 05:09 AM
link   
I already hear the voice of Nature ...when...

"Each summer Nature speaks to us and she tell us... "

"Give me Your Love"

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Hmm summer sounds better then this rainy cold outside the window, I would prefer snow but no, all we get up here is more rain and crappy weather, I think were supposed to get some snow come February if were lucky.

You have a good point, and make a good argument. Summer is awesome.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by galadofwarthethird

I would prefer snow but no, all we get up here is more rain and crappy weather, I think were supposed to get some snow come February if were lucky.
I hope you will have some snow in your area although the weather is very unpredictable these days.

I am glad you like summer as much as I do.

top topics

join