It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2025 - Navy Officially Owning The Weather in 2025

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Can the Navy be currently able to modify climate? You decide after reading this short declassified essay on weather control which was intended for the US military use.

The "weaponization" of climate.

csat.au.af.mil...
edit on 11-1-2013 by swan001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Pilots seeded the Ho Chi Minh...a known fact. Weather is a force multiplier.

mg

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 03:21 AM
link   
reply to post by swan001

Nice stuff, I'm glad you posted it. Thanks.

I don't have any opinions on it yet, but several things jumped out at me.

I didn't notice any mention of the Navy, this looked like an Air Force report.
There was serious consideration of the use of drones for seeding.
The proposal, or report, is more than fifteen years old.
Apparently it never was classified, so it would be "unclassified" instead of "declassified."
They appeared to think that the best the could do was influence the weather over a relatively small area

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 04:15 AM
link   
reply to post by charles1952

Yeah, you're right, it's the Air Force.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 04:24 AM
link   
This was a theoretical paper written by the Air Force to show possible ways they could use weather as a force multiplier. It was unclassified for years now (I believe it was released unclassified), and every so often pops up on here as "proof" the US controls the weather.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 04:31 AM
link   
reply to post by swan001

Airforce students actually...

And was one chapter of several, all highly speculative and theoretical.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus

And was one chapter of several, all highly speculative and theoretical.

Isn't early technology usually that way? Wouldn't the computer look "highly speculative and theoretical" to the people in the 1900's?

BTW I must ask: is it Wolverine in your avatar?
edit on 12-1-2013 by swan001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

That was decades ago. I would assume that the military has even evolved further since then. Have you notice the control over ionosphere technology which the report describes? I would invite you to take a look at HAARP technology in Wikipedia.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 06:16 AM
link   

The weather-modification capabilities described in this paper are consistent with the operating environments and missions relevant for aerospace forces in 2025 as defined by AF/LR, a long-range planning office reporting to the CSAF [based on AF/LR PowerPoint briefing “Air and Space Power Framework for Strategy Development.

edit on 13-1-2013 by swan001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by swan001

The weather-modification capabilities described in this paper are consistent with the operating environments and missions relevant for aerospace forces in 2025 as defined by AF/LR, a long-range planning office reporting to the CSAF [based on AF/LR PowerPoint briefing “Air and Space Power Framework for Strategy Development.

edit on 13-1-2013 by swan001 because: (no reason given)

I remember hearing about a general who said something like "All my problems would be solved if I had a PowerPoint compiler---put PPT in and get code and physics out."

PowerPoint compiler, no such thing there is.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 06:17 PM
link   
The ionospheric mirror is not a "theory." I've shared on these forums before about a weapon system that "reflects" a global-scale EMP. Hell, I helped design it. As for the weather bit, I would wager that it may not be there quite yet. Maybe, but highly doubtful. It takes more than seeding to create the conditions lain out in the document.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 03:15 PM
link   
That report is about owning a communications layer which I doubt at any time happening.
Look at all the ground stations needed to set up the layers.

More military gobbledygook started by Tesla proposals to the US Navy circa 1915.
But Tesla could do that and better with world wide communication.

The Tesla force ray is the 1940 last reported weapon of war but it was against
war for the ray exploded bullets and ammo wherever the force appeared.

There is no weather war weapon or ever will be, only force wave that will destroy
any NWO who are very clever in these weather control reports to pigeon hole
any one who wishes to followup up with their lead. The NWO is not that stupid
to give away any secrets.

Ed: Probably called EMP now but that is for defeating electronics whereas
Tesla waves would go through the Earth or be fixed from overhead ships as
all we have is a 1940 announcement and physically vibrate explosives into
premature detonation.

edit on 1/15/2013 by TeslaandLyne because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by SoulVisions

Wait, I think you breezed over something important. You helped design what?!

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by swan001

It's not important. Was meant as a last effort thing. It works great, and I could go over the logistics in length here, but whether or not we'll ever see it in use in our lifetime, I think it's doubtful. Until the E3 EM shielding system has been put into place securing ALL U.S. properties, things like this have no place other than to disrupt and cause untold harm to ourselves and others. So again, don't worry about it, it really isn't important.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 10:44 PM
link   
I mention the E3 system here in this thread, as well, if you're interested. I don't believe in extra-terrestrials, myself, and was trying to explain some tech to the folks, but anymore it just flies over people's heads.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 04:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by SoulVisions
I mention the E3 system here in this thread, as well, if you're interested. I don't believe in extra-terrestrials, myself, and was trying to explain some tech to the folks, but anymore it just flies over people's heads.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thanks for the info!

new topics

top topics

join