It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An open letter to America

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by cody599

Originally posted by Knobby
reply to post by intrepid

Can they keep Posh and Becks?

We wouldn't really want anything in return, although we might put up with Brad and Angelina.

Sorry my friend rumour has it west ham is after his golden boot and god knows they need it.
I'm afraid the rest come as a package but as a bonus for you we could swap them for our papparazi
edit on 11-1-2013 by cody599 because: (no reason given)

How about we have a one-off £1 levy on each UK household and give it to the US as a blatant bribe? I would even negotiate up to a fiver to keep the Beckhams away.

As for the Obama question, I would suggest that we keep our fascination for the Obama family in return for their fascination for our own Royal family.
Negotiations for Pippas bum may prove tricky but I think that we could accept co-ownership. The US could have it for six months and I could have it for the rest of the year.

ETA

Sorry...WE could have it for the rest of the year

edit on 11-1-2013 by Knobby because: my filthy mind

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by cody599

I can live with that!

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
I don't know OP. We might have to have a second revolutionary war with ya over McDonalds. I like my Big Mac when rarely the craving strikes.

As for the rest? Well, as one American speaking? I'd agree to those terms with no modifications beyond the above!

Now that's called finding solutions normal people can agree on! lol

Sorry war it is
You get McObama
It's a dodgy Hawaiin burger with dubious sources, full of promise that fails to deliver, and then, when, just as you think it's finished you find that buy one get one free.
Pesky things.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Negotiations for Pippas bum may prove tricky but I think that we could accept co-ownership
reply to post by Knobby

Nope some things are truly British and should be defended with all our might.
I would be willing to make the sacrifice of following that bum for the rest of my life to defend British interests.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by cody599

Negotiations for Pippas bum may prove tricky but I think that we could accept co-ownership
reply to post by Knobby

Nope some things are truly British and should be defended with all our might.
I would be willing to make the sacrifice of following that bum for the rest of my life to defend British interests.

I stand corrected.

Anyway, thinking about it, they would probably pull a fast one and hang onto it ( God knows, I would hang onto it).

This would almost certainly lead to WWIII.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Knobby

Apparently I have a wife.................. with a bum ................. that requires attention.............. That sounded so wrong

I leave the negotiations to my illustrious colleauges for consideration.

Enjoy the thread people ................

I've got an early day ahead of me and snow ............................ We'll swap the snow for ............ marmite.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join