It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

The beezzer's Court. On trial, The 2nd Amendment

page: 11
22
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by IkNOwSTuff
I object your honor,

The defence is blatantly making a mockery of the court and trying to bog down proceedings with unnecessary paperwork.

Motion to have the defence held in contempt of court


Also denied.

These motions were anticipated. I'm surprised it took this long.

The trial will proceed as planned.

*bangs gavel*




posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

Originally posted by IkNOwSTuff
I object your honor,

The defence is blatantly making a mockery of the court and trying to bog down proceedings with unnecessary paperwork.

Motion to have the defence held in contempt of court


Also denied.

These motions were anticipated. I'm surprised it took this long.

The trial will proceed as planned.

*bangs gavel*


Since you already have a gavel...these two I brought for you, can be eaten...I guess....:




Des



posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Yes your Honor, thank you for your generous consideration of our hard worked motions.

(Mumbles something about motions to recuse with a quick draw gavel like that)

Oh, have a good Sunday again! See ya tomorrow.



posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
Yes your Honor, thank you for your generous consideration of our hard worked motions.

(Mumbles something about motions to recuse with a quick draw gavel like that)

Oh, have a good Sunday again! See ya tomorrow.


I know I probably shouldn't have, but, I did peek at your motions. I found this one to be of particular interest.



Where, may I ask, did you attempt to subpoena Our Creator.....


Des



posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone
 

Now that's a trade secret and what kind of advocate to the common cause would I be to let just anyone know such things? I assure you though, they come at great cost on such short notice and we're set back quite a bit in the attempts to serve papers. It's a long way to go, ya know!



posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Has anyone brought up that the lead defense and the judge are the same species?



posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by superman2012
Has anyone brought up that the lead defense and the judge are the same species?


Now that's just epic lmao



posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Upon taking the time to read the entire thread, I'd like to voice a few concerns, to the furry guy, sitting higher than the rest of us...

1) Has there been an actual arrest of the 2nd Amendment, and if so, what laws have the accused been charged with?
1A) If, in fact, an arrest has NOT been made, or if there was an arrest, but the alleged suspect, has not been formally charged, then the prosecution has 72 hours to do so.

2) Since the prosecution has already mentioned the death penalty, I'm assuming that this is for a capital offense, and therefore, a Grand Jury should be convened, prior to any trial.
2A) Assuming a Grand Jury has been convened and has returned an indictment, what has the Court issued? A Sumons or an arrest warrant? (If the latter, refer to question 1)

2) Has there been an arraignment hearing, assuming that the defendant has been arrested and charged with a crime?
2a) If the defendant has been arraigned, what was the Judge's decision on Bond? Or, was it remand?

That about covers my thoughts, up to this point!

Edit to Add: Is the Defense sure it dosn't have room for one more? If not, may I provide an "anonymous" Amicus Brief to be submitted to the court, in favor of the Defendant?








edit on 1/13/2013 by GoOfYFoOt because: added text...



posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by superman2012
Has anyone brought up that the lead defense and the judge are the same species?


(*whispers) I'm fairly confident that they are blood relatives...Look at the ears and the teeth...)





edit on 1/13/2013 by GoOfYFoOt because: spelling...



posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by GoOfYFoOt
 


lol, good points (especially about the relatives and their shared looks) but you shouldn't be giving the prosecution any tips on what they might be bringing to the table. I prefer to be surprised and then furiously spend time pounding on the keyboard making my argument.


Edit: lol@me, I missed your point, sorry. *sheepish grin*
edit on 13-1-2013 by superman2012 because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by superman2012
reply to post by GoOfYFoOt
 


I already have my appeal documents ready, in case I get sick and can't make it and they win by default.



Sorry...Double Jeopardy fully applies...



posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by superman2012
reply to post by GoOfYFoOt
 


lol, good points (especially about the relatives and their shared looks) but you shouldn't be giving the prosecution any tips on what they might be bringing to the table. I prefer to be surprised and then furiously spend time pounding on the keyboard making my argument.


Edit: lol@me, I missed your point, sorry. *sheepish grin*
edit on 13-1-2013 by superman2012 because: (no reason given)


Gotcha...I was just pointing out, what should have transpired, to get us to here, already....Based on what has been discussed, up until now.



posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by GoOfYFoOt
 
Well, I'd welcome the help on defense and indeed, it's a bit hard to put together more than a fluid set of options for defense without knowing more specifics on the direction of attack.



posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
reply to post by GoOfYFoOt
 
Well, I'd welcome the help on defense and indeed, it's a bit hard to put together more than a fluid set of options for defense without knowing more specifics on the direction of attack.



Well then, if his carrot-breathness (thanks alot Des
) has no qualms, then I will help in any way that I can.



posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
I don't think we get our single challenge unless we have a juror count that won't mistrial by numbers on the spot, do we? I thought that was just in case we got more than 12 at least... +2 alternates to be safe.

Of course, I think Des makes a fine juror and ought to bring a warm glow of contentment to the Jury box.


(I figure the prosecution will be out recruiting jurors for numbers after this...lol)

I think your in trouble if they get the numbers Des..


No recruiting on my end, I'll let it be.
Alea iacta est.



posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by GoOfYFoOt
 


I formally charge the 2nd with being a very naughty boy!!!!!!!!
edit on 13/1/2013 by IkNOwSTuff because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by IkNOwSTuff
 


*looks around smugly while the courtroom gasps*

Edit: you gave away some of our argument at first...glad you edited.

edit on 13-1-2013 by superman2012 because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by superman2012
 


Realised that after reading it when posted, hopefully no one else saw



posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 10:29 PM
link   
(Submits papers to Clerk)

Let the record properly show GoOfYFoOt has joined the defense team as Co-Counsel. Welcome!



posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000
 


OMG I'm a moron.

edit on 13-1-2013 by superman2012 because: (no reason given)


Im just going for stars!
edit on 13-1-2013 by superman2012 because: (no reason given)



new topics

top topics



 
22
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

log in

join