It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are Terrorists Actually Tools of the NWO Agenda OR Are They Truly Ignorant?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 12:01 PM
link   
I have come to the conclusion, as of late, that either "terrorists" are truly ignorant or they are in league with the PTB(Powers That Be) and are all part of the plan to form a NWO(New World Order). I would like to take a moment to explain how I have come to this conclusion and then to open the discussion of what it all means in the grand scheme of things the World is experiencing today.

Lets begin with 9/11. We all know how much controversy there is in the events of that day. What was attacked and why? The World Trade Center was attacked and according to the "Official Story" it was because it was a major center of Western financial institutions, but in reality a good portion of Buildings 1 and 2 were empty and contained no businesses and therefore not a financial center at all not to mention they were filled with asbestos and the "attack' saved Larry Silverstein a great deal of money(about 1 billion) cleaning it up. They(buildings 1 and 2) collapsed at free fall speed suggesting controlled demolition. Building 7 also fell at free fall speed yet had very little damage that would have caused it. The Pentagon was also included in the "Attack" but the damage was minimal in that the location that was hit was not meant to create major damage. Had the "Plane" that hit the Pentagon gone into the courtyard, a lot more damage would have occurred. The detail in the flight pattern shows the impact zone was intentional and the courtyard could very well have been hit, maybe with an easier flight path. Last but not least the White house was to be a third "Target" but was not hit. It does not make sense that this was done due to "Western financial practices but was done with the purpose of terror alone.

Next 7/7. This attack was not a target of great import. The subway has nothing to do with the financial and was nothing but a hub of transport. Therefore this "attack" was also meant as nothing but a cause of terror.

I could go on and on with the targets showing that they are all designed for nothing but causing terror but is that really what the purpose was/is? These "attacks" did cause terror among the people but what they ultimately caused was the desire for retribution and revenge. Wars began and rights have been systematically removed due to paranoia and fear.

The recent shootings, stabbings, and other seemingly random attacks have continued to plague the planet furthering this fear and paranoia and the anger is continuing to build for retribution and action and thus further loss of rights and strengthening the populations desire toward the NWO dictatorship/agenda.

Now, if the "Terrorists" were actually attempting to attack the "Western way of life" and to bring the World to the "Eastern" train of thought the targets would logically be more important. In war one does not attack random, inconsequential locations but strategic targets in order to cripple the enemy. Yes there have been possible attacks on oil refineries but again those targets hurt the people and no one else. Almost like the "terrorists" were attempting to cause civil war within individual nations and not to hurt or destroy the way of life except to make it harder for the people or bring them closer to the NWO agendas which has nothing to do with Israel, Islam or Christendom much less any other religion.

With just a little bit of research, which any leaders of a military/militia/rebellion would do in the interest of intelligence, one would realize that the 3 main centers for "Western" control are "The City of London"(not London proper), the Vatican City, and Washington D.C.. From these 3 locations the Worlds Central Banks are controlled and through them the Worlds economies and fashion of business. These 3 targets are, by far, more important than an almost empty set of buildings, a subway, and other non strategic locations, yet they have yet to be attacked. I therefore submit that either the "terrorists are extremely ignorant or not working for the reasons we are conveniently given and are actually being directed by and manipulated by one of, or combinations of, these 3 Cities for the purpose of the NWO and that our fear and paranoia, and therefore our anger and desire for revenge, should be directed towards these three cities and those they control. The problem is that the "Soldiers" think they are working for the cause they are being directed to and believe their fight is justified without seeing the big picture of what they are actually being used for.

edit on 11-1-2013 by Agarta because: Changed Capitalization of Title

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Agarta

To answer your question, they are both.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 12:09 PM
link   
newsflash junior ... the only terrorists are in washington d.c and whitehall.. they go by the titles president.. senater.. congressman... prime minister and minister...

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 12:11 PM
link   
You know the terrorists are the White House administration/banksters when they sacrifice over 2 huge NYC skyscrapers & about 3,000 civilians!

yet are so careful to not destroy any DC monument nor even 1 official

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Regardless, the NWO will take advantage of situations to further their agenda or create situations to take advantage of in order to further their agenda.

Which ones are the terrorists again?
edit on 11-1-2013 by starshift because: typo

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Expat888

"Junior"? Ha Ha

If you think that the Pres./Congress/PM/Parliament are actually in control you should do a little more research yourself. I spelled it all out and your answer is a simplified, low level, statement and all you did was agree with my point. Thanks for that.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by minnow

You honestly believe that the White House and the U.S. Government is actually smart enough to not be tools themselves? They can't even cover their own lies adequately.
edit on 11-1-2013 by Agarta because: Spelling

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 12:29 PM
link   
apologies is 0325 here and been drink all night.. correction.. still drinking.. english my second language ... and at nearly 70 almost everyone junior to me.. is o.k understand what your trying to say and your quite correct ..

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 12:32 PM
link   
I believe they're set up by the CIA, and then after some very bad things happen that make people yearn for vengeance and justice, they attract very traumatized folk, but also, they engage children, on purpose. Its part the CIA M'Kultra programs.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Expat888

Thank you for that. I suppose at 42 I am a junior to you I therefore can accept the terminology I took it as You felt I was a junior in regards to research on the subject and for that I apologize. I appreciate that you feel me to be correct. My point was to show they(terrorists) appear to be tools of the agenda as I can see no other reason for the lack of strategic attacks unless they are actually part of the agenda and strategic in that way. If anyone can show a purpose for the attacks being of strategic significance other than for the NWO agenda I would like to hear it so I may re-evaluate my position.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Do you see the CIA as the PTB? I see them as high level puppets of the agenda themselves.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Agarta

is ok ... and tbh am always learn from friends of all ages .. yes they are nothing more than tools .. to be used and discarded as those who truly run things see fit.. just as the puppets in d.c and whitehall are themselves puppets to the greater agenda... hope making sense.. holding two other conversations at moment in two other languages and trying keep up with all three.. ..

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 01:10 PM
link   
My answer would have to be no.

I personally do not believe that 9/11 or 7/7 was an “inside job” and I don’t believe there exists a “New World Order”

Also, your thread only talks about violent Islamic extremists and not about terrorists in the wider context, would you say that the IRA, LTTE or FARC are tools of the New World Order. That is the problem, terrorism has existed for longer than I care to count so has Islamic terrorism it’s just that its more in the mind of the public since 9/11 than ever before and there is zero proof just speculation on the part of the OP

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by OtherSideOfTheCoin
My answer would have to be no.

I personally do not believe that 9/11 or 7/7 was an “inside job” and I don’t believe there exists a “New World Order”

Also, your thread only talks about violent Islamic extremists and not about terrorists in the wider context, would you say that the IRA, LTTE or FARC are tools of the New World Order. That is the problem, terrorism has existed for longer than I care to count so has Islamic terrorism it’s just that its more in the mind of the public since 9/11 than ever before and there is zero proof just speculation on the part of the OP

I was under the impression the IRA is no longer active but I could be very wrong in this as I have not looked recently nor have I heard of activity from them. I was trying to encompass terrorism in its entirety (obviously there are exceptions especially when the purpose is clear as in overtaking a ruling body) not simply Islamic radicals. I apologize for not making this clear. I did not use the the specifics of naming them but I realize that I did in fact limit my examples to their "attacks". It seems to me the majority of Terrorism today is limited to simply acts of terror and not a specific agenda beyond this.

Yes, obviously there are exceptions but when I look at these exceptions, in regards to the overthrowing of a Government I am reminded of the acts that instigated the people to revolt in the French revolution. The King supported the independence of the American Revolution and thus bankrupted his country in the process. Small groups associated with the Central Banking System instigated revolt through flyers and soap box speeches due to the bankruptcy and it was the Central Banks that actually profited from the revolution in France. Therefore, I am always looking to the purpose of these actions and who benefits from them. A lot of times the replacing Government is sympathetic to the "Western belief", The Central Banks, etc.

Thank you for posting your opinion and please feel free to give examples of what you think is an objective other than making money for or giving power to the 3 cities.
edit on 11-1-2013 by Agarta because: capitalization

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Yes
Yes they are .......both !
Just like you and you and you and you and you and..........

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Agarta

Are Terrorists Actually Tools of the NWO Agenda OR Are They Truly Ignorant?
Well, sometimes they are people fighting a war and using whatever limited resources they have at hand. Other times, they have not yet been judged by what passes for history. I cite the Stern Gang as an example. Then again, it also depends upon who wins the conflict, eh? The issue is a little more complex than your thread might indicate.

And sometimes they are simply human garbage.

edit on 11-1-2013 by JohnnyCanuck because: ...just because.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Agarta

Thank you for posting your opinion and please feel free to give examples of what you think is an objective other than making money for or giving power to the 3 cities.

Do you mean by this you want an explanation in regards to the motivations of terrorists ?

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

Your post has caused me to stop and think about the specifics of my thoughts in the OP. Maybe sub consciously I am limiting it to the extremists and am currently re-evaluating my thoughts. However, I would like some examples. These examples can be looked at for their purpose and what the sides are fighting for in order to examine the connection to the 3 cities or if it is actually a separate cause to break away from the rule of the 3 cities.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyCanuck

Agreed, My thoughts are that it takes great organization to achieve a lasting change be it for advertising your distaste and gain followers, or weapons/supplies, etc and the Money is the key. Where the money comes from obviously points to the supports and this is where I am looking.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Agarta

Well without getting into the history of everything, people have written whole books on this

Al-Qa’ida was motivated by ideology, they were motivated by a belief that America’s foreign policy in regards to Israel was the direct cause of the deaths of thousands of their “Palestinian brothers”. They believed that the power behind America was its economic and military power so they attacked the Twin Towers, the symbol of American economic strength, the pentagon, symbol of its military power and flight 93 was either intended for the Capitol building or the White house. Bin Laden believed that the attacks would destroy the American military and cut the head of the snake so to speak as Israel would lose American financial and military support leading to the fall of Israel and America withdrawal form Islamic states such as Saudi-Arabia while at the same time dragging America into a war.

I must stress this is a very simplistic and quick explanation, there is a lot more to it but to really understand it you have to go and pick up the history books looking at Al-Qa’ida.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join