It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Piers Morgan "slams" down U.S. Constitution, says "Your little book" while getting baked.

page: 26
<< 23  24  25   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by TauCetixeta

Originally posted by tdk84
Dear god... a 24 page thread about Piers Morgan. His rating in the US must be massive.

Do what we did in the UK and ignore him, he went away.

The guy is trash.

His ratings at CNN are in the toilet.

Fox News is #1
MSNBC is #2
CNN is last. Nobody watches CNN.

History is on our side.

Keep the 2nd Amendment to confront and repel the chance of tyranny.
Piers Morgan is hoping that we live in a society of chronic amnesiacs.

Yaaayyyy Fox, for having the biggest retard pile!

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Honor93

Originally posted by Freeborn
reply to post by Honor93

Not particularly keen to reply are you?

reply to what ?? could you be specific please ?

/sigh
Whenever we're specific you say something foolish and ignore us.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 01:19 AM
link   
reply to post by HairlessApe

and when ever does an "opinion poll" become empirical evidence of anything but opinion ?

seriously, you're not helping your argument one bit.
the 'statistics' have been posted alllll over these threads.
if you want to discuss them, go there and have at it.
this topic isn't statistics and your persistent non-contributing distractions are duly noted.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by doubledutch

Originally posted by HIWATT
I'm not from the States, but why exactly does a British journalist have a politically charged television show in the US?

The stereotypical "arrogance" that Americans are known for, has absolutely nothing on the British. They define arrogance and this piece of $%#@ is no different. I can't even listen to him for 5 seconds before feeling the urge to cave his smug bitch face in with the heel of my boot.

How he gets away with saying what he does, in a country he's not even a citizen of, while making a living doing it, just boggles my mind.

Someone should strap him to a skiff and send him seaward to the Falklands.

woooow there!!!!

i totally agree Piers Morgan is a twat... he's a full blown idiot and im glad he's not in the UK any more, but to say that the British define arrogance is a step too far.

Were not arrogant, were just better than everyone else

ok that was a joke, but you my friend are a bigoted racist with no idea. Come spend some time here with normal British people and you will see we are nothing like Piers Morgan, nothing like him at all... in the same way that not all Americans are like Chuck Norris and not all Australians are like Crocodile Dundee

Sort out your sh!tty small minded, bigoted, racist attitude
edit on 12-1-2013 by doubledutch because: (no reason given)

Look no further than the people in charge. "Royalty" runs the country. The "Royals" are nihilistic, self-entitled, pompous asshats - the whole lot of them.

It all rolls downhill from there.

Not all British people are this way (of course not) but as a whole, you can't argue against what I said because it's true.

Just like Americans are often seen as a strange combination of Holier than Thou and Ignorant, and Canadians are seen as Olympic Fence Sitters.

If you took what I said personally, that's on you. not me. Thanks.

edit on 19-1-2013 by HIWATT because: spellin'

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Morg234

I'm not from the States, but why exactly does a British journalist have a politically charged television show in the US? The stereotypical "arrogance" that Americans are known for, has absolutely nothing on the British. They define arrogance and this piece of $%#@ is no different.
reply to post by HIWATT

Yes it is clear you are from the States, it you actually that American "arrogance" has nothing on the British. Smacks of sheltered living...

Seems more Piers Morgan is the only British person you've ever actually seen.

I'm from Canada.

I thought you Brits had thicker skin than this.... guess I WAS wrong about that...

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by HIWATT

Don't accept stereotypes or make generalisations. Everyone is an individual. Deny ignorance.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 04:15 PM
link   
I'm not sure if this one was posted yet, but just in case it wasn't.

Piers Morgan clip where he is ADVOCATING VIOLENCE WITH MACHINE GUNS!!!

The hypocrisy is insulting actually. Its an insult to hear this and have him fanatically working for disarming Americans because it shows how disrespectful he is, how much looks down upon everyone.
edit on 22-1-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 08:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

The trouble with certain people on the internet is that, while ironic humour comes from a level of intelligence that is above theirs, they never fail to grab the bait that cleverer people dangle in front of them. Its like teasing a kitten with a toy mouse on a string

It looks like whoever stuck this on you tube with all the hyperbolic text is a prime example.
edit on 28-1-2013 by waynos because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 23  24  25   >>

join