It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Piers Morgan "slams" down U.S. Constitution, says "Your little book" while getting baked.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 07:16 PM
link   
remember andy kaufman and bill lawlor ?

morgan and jones

lol

don't get too excited

it's all for show

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 07:16 PM
link   
I like how when Shapiro said we need AR-15s(2nd amendment in general) in case of the government going tyrannical and Piers is like you really think the government would turn on you? There's so much evidence on that a lot, but Shapiro is like hey it's possible to occur. Not allowing Piers throw him into the conspiracy label.

Piers Morgan should not be watched. The only way to get rid of shows you don't like don't watch them. I for one won't.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by samerulesapply

I thought it was one of the funniest things I had ever seen. Alex really went off there!

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by samerulesapply
On a lighter note...did everyone else start laughing when AJ began to mock PM's accent? I did, I watched it twice and it was even funnier the second time.
Actually I kinda cried inside.
I was watching the Interview with my Missus, and Earlier in the Show she had asked me who Alex Jones was.
I replied he was a Radio Conspiracy Talk Show Host, with a far reaching audience.

That Fat Blubbering Blowhard has tainted not only Pro Gun People, but also any other Topic considered to be Conspiratorial in Nature.

Deport Alex Jones.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Piers thought he was on a roll since he had the success with Alex; but he got decimated in every possible way here. He even tried pulling the "that's absurd" line when Shapiro mentioned historical tyranny. The famous "Those who forget history are doomed to repeat it" quote comes to mind...

The psychopaths are being exposed & the truth is coming to light.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Well his belittling of the constitution is quite justified. It's outdated and treated like no one would be free without it. It could be destroyed today and there would be no difference, if anything it's a hindrance because it blinds people from reality while they protect their "freedom".

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 08:06 PM
link   

On a lighter note...did everyone else start laughing when AJ began to mock PM's accent? I did, I watched it twice and it was even funnier the second time.

I take Jones with quite a dash of salt, but he can be funny at times...he's a difficult man to pin down, part of me thinks he's just a good ol' fashioned conspiracy nut who's perhaps a tad unstable, another part of me thinks it's all quite contrived at times and he's deliberately trying to tarnish the alternative thinkers among us with the loony brush, I dunno.

Anyways, just outta curiosity...who else laughed?

I appreciated AJ in the early days but I just see his recent charades as detrimental to the movement of libertarians. He is bang on in a lot of what he says but his 3 ring circus side show monkey act on CNN had me scratching my head and wondering if he wasn't supposed to look like an idiot so that the media could make constitutionalists look like nut jobs on prime time TV.

Either way, Morgan gets severely owned in the OP's presented debate, and he knows it.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Thought I would post another vid of Piers Morgan getting schooled
edit on 11-1-2013 by Sly1one because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by HIWATT
I'm not from the States, but why exactly does a British journalist have a politically charged television show in the US?

The stereotypical "arrogance" that Americans are known for, has absolutely nothing on the British. They define arrogance and this piece of $%#@ is no different. I can't even listen to him for 5 seconds before feeling the urge to cave his smug bitch face in with the heel of my boot.

How he gets away with saying what he does, in a country he's not even a citizen of, while making a living doing it, just boggles my mind.

Someone should strap him to a skiff and send him seaward to the Falklands.

You're judging a country's arrogance based on one person? Trust me Britain has nothing on the US when it comes to that. Imagine if the US was judged on one person, the stereotype would be much worse.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 08:11 PM
link   

I take Jones with quite a dash of salt, but he can be funny at times...he's a difficult man to pin down, part of me thinks he's just a good ol' fashioned conspiracy nut who's perhaps a tad unstable, another part of me thinks it's all quite contrived at times and he's deliberately trying to tarnish the alternative thinkers among us with the loony brush, I dunno.

It wasn't funny, and he wasn't trying to be funny. He was just being rude and childish because he didn't have a defence other than that and shouting irrelevant facts.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpearMint

I'm not from the States, but why exactly does a British journalist have a politically charged television show in the US?

The stereotypical "arrogance" that Americans are known for, has absolutely nothing on the British. They define arrogance and this piece of $%#@ is no different. I can't even listen to him for 5 seconds before feeling the urge to cave his smug bitch face in with the heel of my boot.

How he gets away with saying what he does, in a country he's not even a citizen of, while making a living doing it, just boggles my mind.

You're judging a country's arrogance based on one person? Trust me Britain has nothing on the US when it comes to that. Imagine if the US was judged on one person, the stereotype would be much worse.

If the U.S was judged on the stereotype of one person, it would probably be one (or both) of these two people:

Personally I'd rather rock a day in the life of these people than anyone your nation could offer.

PS:

I'm not from the U.S.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Yet this is pretty much exactly what the anti-gun crowd is doing...they are judging ALL gun owners on the actions of FEW loons...this is the only logical reason they would propose the asinine gun control solutions they do that effect innocent people that are in no way shape or form involved with violent crimes...

yet for some reason...they need to be disarmed because some lone nut kills people? Not only is that nonsense as you pretty much stated...not only is it stereotyping and generalization...its intellectually LAZY and absolutely horrible problem solving skills...

I say what do mass shootings have to do with ME owning a gun? You and your kind would cite the minority and use it as a justification to judge the majority...its silly and again its horrible problem solving skills...

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeadSeraph

If the U.S was judged on the stereotype of one person, it would probably be one (or both) of these two people:

Personally I'd rather rock a day in the life of these people than anyone your nation could offer.

PS:

I'm not from the U.S.

No it definitely wouldn't, I don't even know who they are. The arrogant American stereotype exists for a very good reason, it's largely true. Everyone sees enough of it on TV, and some people like me experience it first hand.

PS:

I'm not from Britain.
edit on 11-1-2013 by SpearMint because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sly1one

Yet this is pretty much exactly what the anti-gun crowd is doing...they are judging ALL gun owners on the actions of FEW loons...this is the only logical reason they would propose the asinine gun control solutions they do that effect innocent people that are in no way shape or form involved with violent crimes...

yet for some reason...they need to be disarmed because some lone nut kills people? Not only is that nonsense as you pretty much stated...not only is it stereotyping and generalization...its intellectually LAZY and absolutely horrible problem solving skills...

I say what do mass shootings have to do with ME owning a gun? You and your kind would cite the minority and use it as a justification to judge the majority...its silly and again its horrible problem solving skills...

Yes but those loons exist amongst people. It's not about YOU, it's about the fact that there's no distinction between these people that go on rampages and the average citizen, it could be anyone. The same goes for criminals, criminals are citizens. That is reflected in deaths each year.

That isn't judging anyone.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 08:23 PM
link   

He was just being rude and childish because he didn't have a defence other than that and shouting irrelevant facts.

explain to me in detail how Jone's facts were "irrelevant"?? I don't think you can...

They may be irrelevant to you and Piers but that isn't saying much because you both also seem to think logic, rational, self-defense, innocence, 2nd amendment, and reality....are also irrelevant...the only thing that matters is winning your argument and controlling guns....by using guns...

You are advocating consolidating power into the hands of the government and think tyranny is irrelevant?!??!?!

What you can do though is say they were irrelevant and hope people believe you...that doesn't work too well around here but you can try it...

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Yes but those loons exist amongst people. It's not about YOU, it's about the fact that there's no distinction between these people that go on rampages and the average citizen, it could be anyone. The same goes for criminals, criminals are citizens. That is reflected in deaths each year.

lol I'm sorry but I just can't follow you down nonsense lane...when you make LAWS that MAKE ME A CRIMINAL for the RIGHT to defend my life from crack head Joe or Stalin....either or...

you bet your sweet arse its about ME....

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Piers off Morgan should Piers off back to where he came from.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 08:26 PM
link   

He was just being rude and childish because he didn't have a defence other than that and shouting irrelevant facts.

explain to me in detail how Jone's facts were "irrelevant"?? I don't think you can...

They may be irrelevant to you and Piers but that isn't saying much because you both also seem to think logic, rational, self-defense, innocence, 2nd amendment, and reality....are also irrelevant...the only thing that matters is winning your argument and controlling guns....by using guns...you are consolidating power into the hands of the government and think tyranny is irrelevant?!??!?!

What you can do though is say they were irrelevant and hope people believe you...that doesn't work too well around here but you can try it...

He was avoiding questions and shouting about 9/11 and whatever else. 99% of what he said was completely irrelevant to what he was being asked. Logic and Alex Jones do not go together, and as for the 2nd amendment, that IS irrelevant. Think for yourself, the constitution is redundant and outdated.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 08:31 PM
link   

lol I'm sorry but I just can't follow you down nonsense lane...when you make LAWS that MAKE ME A CRIMINAL for the RIGHT to defend my life from crack head Joe or Stalin....either or...

you bet your sweet arse its about ME....

What a wonderful example of the lack of critical thinking, logic and rational argument that's often displayed on your side. My point was quite simple, as well as indisputably true, yet you seem to have completely missed it. And no, it's not about you, that's the problem here, everyone just cares about themselves.

This right here is where the stereotype comes from.
edit on 11-1-2013 by SpearMint because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 08:31 PM
link   

They may be irrelevant to you and Piers but that isn't saying much because you both also seem to think logic, rational, self-defense, innocence, 2nd amendment, and reality....are also irrelevant...the only thing that matters is winning your argument and controlling guns....by using guns...you are consolidating power into the hands of the government and think tyranny is irrelevant?!??!?!

He was avoiding questions and shouting about 9/11 and whatever else. 99% of what he said was completely irrelevant to what he was being asked. Logic and Alex Jones do not go together, and as for the 2nd amendment, that IS irrelevant. Think for yourself, the constitution is redundant and outdated.

All I see you doing is making statements and not explaining them....and yes they are so nonsensical they HAVE to be explained.

1) how is the constitution outdated and redundant??
2) how is the constitution irrelevant?
3) what questions did Alex avoid? yes/no questions don't count (especially in this context) as they are baited questions for the intellectually inferior...why do you think its a universal tactic among salesmen??

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join