It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Piers Morgan "slams" down U.S. Constitution, says "Your little book" while getting baked.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 11:32 AM
link   
I have never cared for Piers Morgan myself. He's got a loud mouth and has always struck me as extremely arrogant. Guess he just proved it.

So arrogant he just insulted the founding document of his host country.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 11:35 AM
link   
it's your own stupid fault for letting him in, he's yours now so suck it up

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 11:39 AM
link   
From everyone in the UK: We are truly sorry.

We are however, extremely happy hes not with us any more (please dont send him back).
edit on 11-1-2013 by Biigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnIntellectualRedneck
I have never cared for Piers Morgan myself. He's got a loud mouth and has always struck me as extremely arrogant. Guess he just proved it.

So arrogant he just insulted the founding document of his host country.

Why shouldn’t he? He learned from the best! Almost all of our elected officials’ shart on the constitution every day.

Hypocrites!! ALL OF THEM!!

Schumer has offered an amendment that would limit the type of high-capacity gun magazines consumers could purchase.

The amendment bans drums, gun magazines and feed strips that can fire off more than 10 rounds of ammunition. The only exclusion is .22 caliber rimfire ammunition, which is a much smaller bullet.
link

Looks like CHUCK has a High Cap Magazine!!

edit on 11-1-2013 by seabag because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 11:44 AM
link   
We were so glad he moved to the US, please keep him, he's a notoriously woeful journalist and hack. He's worked for The Sun and News of the World, both run by Rupert Murdoch, who we all know is the Prince of Darkness. If anything he's doing reverse advertising for the gun industry because whatever he say's you just instinctively know the opposite is true.

Please, please don't send him back, the only reason he's in the U.S. is he couldn't even get a job waiting tables over here.
edit on 11-1-2013 by Hopeforeveryone because: missed a letter out, darn keyboard.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

Here are some issues I have with P.M on his assault weapon facts.

P.M repeatly ask's which type of weapon was used in Aurora.He wants to implie that It was a assault weapon.When in fact Holmes entered the theater firing a 870 remington express tatical shot gun,next he pulled a Smith & wesson M&P 15 with a 100 round mag which police said jammed after fewer that 30 rounds,next he pulled 2 Walther p-22's pistols which he was able to reload.

Also in the interview P.M lumps Virginia tech shooting in with assault weapons.When in fact there was no assulat rifle involved.The shooter used a Glock 19 and an Walther p-22.Both are pistols.

I believe Shapiro hit the nail on the head when he ask why P.M doesn't ask for a ban on all guns.Because even P.M knows that would never happen.There is a large precentage of people who would support a total gun ban.But not large enough.The assault weapon ban will be hard enough for his agenda.But he has to start somewhere.

CX

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 11:50 AM
link   
I would just like to say, Peirs Morgan does not represent all Brits, and especially not me.

Don't let the actions of one, result in the tarring of many with the same brush.

Most importantly, don't let it affect the good relationship between US and British members here on the board.....i'm seeing all to often around here already.

CX.

+3 more 
posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 11:51 AM
link   
That twat the shrub called it a god dammed scrap of paper. So whats wrong with this plonker calling it a little book? Dont send him back here to the UK, as we have more than enough of his kind here already. We dont have guns here which is a good thing, because with all these paedophiles in the govt, we would be shooting the lot of em. Dont give your guns up yanks or you will end up regretting it.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Ok people, I have stayed quiet on this gun controll issue for 3 weeks now and I ready to explode!!!!

I realy hope pierce Morgan gets a chance to read my post here and now;;

Pierce Morgan, you asked why we need ar 15 style weapons, I'm going to answer your question with a question ,,

Do you ask the same question to people who own Ferrari s and Lamborghini s and bentleys ??????

Every time one of those car owners takes there cars out they BREAK THE LAW !!!!

They do this by speeding!!! Do you know of any owner who DOESN'T speed in there exotic sports car???

I don't!!! They break the law almost every time they drive them!!

I NEVER break the law with my fire arms!! NEVER and I can honestly say neather do 99.9% of leagle gun owners!!!

They can drive any other type of car to get from one place to another why do they need these fast and potentially dangerous vehicles??????????????

The reason why is , THEY CAN!!

The constitution guarantees my right to own these firearms!!

Owning and operating a exotic sports car is a PRIVLEGE in the USA!!!

Pierce Morgan, you don't like it here , move back to the UK

Be safe people

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 11:52 AM
link   
I thought AJ made him self look a complete tit, quite a few posts on FB with people just calling him a total idiot lol what a moron he is

As for this guy i think he does put across a few good points, but i don't see the harm in getting Assault rifles of the streets, thats possible one or two more people who wont die the next time this happens in the US, i don't see why people are giving him such a hard time about it, you can still have guns just not military grade,

Lets be honest here, the 2nd amendment needs a 21st century update, even if the US Government suddenly went rough and started shooting its own people it would even be close to fair, and the World would join in and take you out of the game for sure

And LOL at Alex Jones threatening another 17 what ever it was, threatening the US closes Ally with a War over offering /"common sense is absolutely ridiculous ive never heard such a laughable idiotic threat on TV in all my life the man is just a total embarrassment,

The US government would never go to war with Britain because 100% of the US population didn't like something the people from the UK said, the US government knows it needs to do something about gun control because its out of control, and i honestly think it would end up with the US getting owned by the EU and others like Russia & China who have had enough of the US foreign policy, Alex Jones is a moron full stop

The rest of the world has always hated US foreign policy, and mistakenly tard the people with the same "HATE" brush, but i think you guys have proven to the rest of the world that your nothing but a bunch of morons who love DEATH WAR & KILLING MACHINES

I'n the past few weeks reading over these Gun Threads i have changed my mind "BIG TIME" about you guys, most of the posts and videos ive watch regarding this has me thinking your all just backwards in the head, your egos are pathetic,

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by illuminnaughty
That twat the shrub called it a god dammed scrap of paper. So whats wrong with this plonker calling it a little book? Dont send him back here to the UK, as we have more than enough of his kind here already. We dont have guns here which is a good thing, because with all these paedophiles in the govt, we would be shooting the lot of em. Dont give your guns up yanks or you will end up regretting it.

Apples & pears ,Apples & Pears,Apples & Pears

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Man I can just feel the love in this thread.
Nothing about the message, all about the messenger. Did that feel good? I didn't listen to the video, I have little time for this stuff but I can see where this attitude may come from. The Constitution is 250 years old. British Common Law, which is also what the Constitution is based on, is 900 years old.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Wow that guy really put him in his place! Alex Jones can take a few tips from this guys interview. Remain level-headed, get your points across, and know your facts. Well done Shapiro!
edit on 11-1-2013 by imawlinn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid
Man I can just feel the love in this thread.
Nothing about the message, all about the messenger. Did that feel good? I didn't listen to the video, I have little time for this stuff but I can see where this attitude may come from. The Constitution is 250 years old. British Common Law, which is also what the Constitution is based on, is 900 years old.

The British Constitution is a uncodefied Constitution in the sense that there is no one single document that can be classed as a British Constitution.Hence what British Constitution?If it was codefied people would then have access to it.So it takes a scholar or Politician to really figure it out.

I would rather have it spelled out and up for debate,than be kept in the dark

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Gets paychecks while living in America, complains about America.

Wish I could slander my employer and still get a nice chunk of change at the end of the week.

Lose this guy, who cares where he goes...get rid of him. No one would miss him.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by rockymcgilicutty

I was not talking about a British Constitution. I was talking about British Common Law:

English law is the legal system of England and Wales,[1] and is the basis of common law[2] legal systems used in the Republic of Ireland and in most Commonwealth countries[3] and the United States except Louisiana (as opposed to civil law or pluralist systems in use in other countries). It was exported to Commonwealth countries while the British Empire was established and maintained, and it forms the basis of the jurisprudence of most of those countries. English law prior to the American Revolution is still part of the law of the United States through reception statutes, except in Louisiana, and provides the basis for many American legal traditions and policies, though it has no superseding jurisdiction.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Let him say what he wants. He thought he was giving Jones just enough rope. Well, Piers' line about to snap taut at the rate he's going.

He can bad mouth the Constitution and the Founding Fathers all he wants. That's free speech.

I know I really enjoy mocking heads of state myself. That pompous jackass over in Thailand sending people to jail for their opinions and that dusty old bag with her offspring of whores and neanderthals over in England.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Maybe Piers and Bush Jr. could be best buds and hang out together since they seems to agree on the Constitution not being meaningful.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Ben did a remarkable job in that interview. I call him Ben, because I consider him a friend now. His debating ability made Morgan seem pathetic. I sure hope Ben is on the front line of this issue; as he brings crystal clear credibility to the table.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 01:01 PM
link   
I tried posting this in another thread but it didn't work for some reason.

I like this Shapiro fellow. I was actually in favour of banning assault weapons but I think I agree with Shapiro.

Piers is so arrogant. Notice how when Shapiro starts to counter what Piers says, Piers immediately interrupts and talks over him.

I don't like Shaprio's whole "the left, the left" thing though. Many of my views could be called left wing I suppose yet I found myself agreeing with Shapiro.

Take note Alex Jones.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join