Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Piers Morgan "slams" down U.S. Constitution, says "Your little book" while getting baked.

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by RobinB022

Originally posted by IvanAstikov
reply to post by RobinB022

You were conned into killing each other to fulfil the political ambitions of power-hungry whores; there is nothing noble or just about any civil war.

Never said there was. Are you giving me a History lesson because I assure you, I'm well aware that our leaders were not gods, but were ambitious politicians.

And yet.. we do have the Constitution and those leaders whom you describe as "power - hungry whores" are working to amend the second for their own agenda.. do you honestly believe it's really about these recent killings, or could they have a more nefarious purpose.
Such as? Oh right, disarming everybody completely so you can all be put into work camps, or something, amirite?

When 4 of the last major shooting tragedies have been carried out using a particular type of firearm, it doesn't seem unreasonable to a rational person that that specific firearm would be targeted for making it far less available than it currently is. But, immediately, the pro-gun side see this as an obvious giveaway that "OH NOES! THEY ARE COMING FOR ALL OUR GUNS! "

The hardcore pro-gun crew don't want limitations on what weaponry they can own or even to be registered, and following the lead of people like that takes you down the road to madness.
edit on 12-1-2013 by IvanAstikov because: large moth landed on "enter" key

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 07:13 AM
link   
reply to post by DarknStormy

I'm with you, imagine if all nations had the something more like US constitution, especially the 2nd amendment. The world would be a very different place. No despots or external overthrowing of governments, from Greece to Iran, to Egypt, or even Libya (I'm still waiting to see how that evolves, I was waiting for a civil war to start there, I'm aware that they started disarmament programs, as in Iraq and Afghanistan).

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by seabag
reply to post by _BoneZ_

Nice find!

Piers Morgan has really buried himself lately with his illogical stance on gun control. One of the best arguments for the 2nd amendment I’ve ever heard is from a victim of gun violence. If you’ve never seen this I urge you to watch it and share it with as many of these anti-gun nuts you can.

Beautifully said. How can those disgusting robots sit up there without being moved. You can tell their punishment in life is being fat, hideously ugly and definitely (hopefully) die an ironic violent painful death. At least we can hope.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 07:42 AM
link   
What a BS interview. I'm sick of these shooters getting away with blaming it on mental illness. Most of these people that commit these shooting are cold calculated killers not mentally ill. I have schizophrenia. When I was sick there was no way I could have planned anything that these people have done. Now because of these mass shooters their coming after my gun rights. I am a sportsman and I've been hunting my entire life. As a citizen I can't go out and purchase a gun.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 07:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Skinon

Her having a handgun in her purse would have done nothing for those hit by the truck or those who were shot while she was still gathering her wits, and as she readily admits, it might still not have helped stop the carnage, had her gun jammed or she'd missed with her first shot. Why can't you just accept the obvious - the more unregistered guns there are in a society, the greater the chances are they are going to be used in a criminal act?

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by lolita64
Another reason to deport that piece of garbage Morgan... he's not even a citizen and yet he's talking against the founding document of the country!

How is he not classified as a foreign agent trying to destroy the US?? He should be arrested and sent to Guantanamo for his BS... there he'll learn what government tyranny is that or deport him to North Korea where he can fully live what happens when everybody is disarmed and psychopaths take over.
edit on 11-1-2013 by lolita64 because: (no reason given)

Wooo, isn't all of what you stated against the first amendment? You should read the constitution, it's quite clear on that

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by HIWATT
I'm not from the States, but why exactly does a British journalist have a politically charged television show in the US?

The stereotypical "arrogance" that Americans are known for, has absolutely nothing on the British. They define arrogance and this piece of $%#@ is no different. I can't even listen to him for 5 seconds before feeling the urge to cave his smug bitch face in with the heel of my boot.

How he gets away with saying what he does, in a country he's not even a citizen of, while making a living doing it, just boggles my mind.

Someone should strap him to a skiff and send him seaward to the Falklands.

woooow there!!!!

i totally agree Piers Morgan is a twat... he's a full blown idiot and im glad he's not in the UK any more, but to say that the British define arrogance is a step too far.

Were not arrogant, were just better than everyone else

ok that was a joke, but you my friend are a bigoted racist with no idea. Come spend some time here with normal British people and you will see we are nothing like Piers Morgan, nothing like him at all... in the same way that not all Americans are like Chuck Norris and not all Australians are like Crocodile Dundee

Sort out your sh!tty small minded, bigoted, racist attitude
edit on 12-1-2013 by doubledutch because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by thisguyrighthere
Let him say what he wants. He thought he was giving Jones just enough rope. Well, Piers' line about to snap taut at the rate he's going.

He can bad mouth the Constitution and the Founding Fathers all he wants. That's free speech.

I know I really enjoy mocking heads of state myself. That pompous jackass over in Thailand sending people to jail for their opinions and that dusty old bag with her offspring of whores and neanderthals over in England.

As usual, thisguyrighthere speaks simple truth and makes sense. Thank you. I find it ironic those who are so steadfast in defending the second amendment want to deport someone using the 1st amendment. I guess the right to bare arms is somehow more important than the right to free speech. What is all this silliness about deporting someone over their views? Let the guy speak and judge him from his words.

CJ
edit on 12-1-2013 by ColoradoJens because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 08:13 AM
link   

reply to post by Skinon

Her having a handgun in her purse would have done nothing for those hit by the truck or those who were shot while she was still gathering her wits, and as she readily admits, it might still not have helped stop the carnage, had her gun jammed or she'd missed with her first shot. Why can't you just accept the obvious - the more unregistered guns there are in a society, the greater the chances are they are going to be used in a criminal act?

Yep, but it could of saved her mum and dads life. Why are you telling me to 'accept the obvious' I have never stated to the contrary of what you have said regarding unregistered guns. The more cars you put on the road, the more car crashes your gonna have. So what? Of course guns need to be registered with tighter laws obtaining to the safe storage and use of weapons, with proper background checks and psych evaluations.

To be clear, I'm not American I'm a New Zealander, where we have extremely tough gun laws where most of our murders are pub fights or blunt/stabbing weapons. I think their gun control needs a major revamp, but they can't take the right away from Americans to bare arms to oppose the possibility of the emergence of a tyrannical government.

The US Government is a scary entity with powers unto itself, I would reasonably expect a civil war to occur in America within the next couple of centuries, so if I was a citizen, then I would at least have something to help out especially in a 'end of civilisation situation'.
edit on 12-1-2013 by Skinon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Skinon

It might have saved her parents lives, but again, like life, there are no guarantees.

The US govt has been allowed to become the scary leviathan it is by the same people who now want to prepare to fight it and anyone else they see as opposing their god-given right to bear arms.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 08:39 AM
link   

When 4 of the last major shooting tragedies have been carried out using a particular type of firearm, it doesn't seem unreasonable to a rational person that that specific firearm would be targeted for making it far less available than it currently is.

Good luck convincing the 99.9% of gun owners who are law-abiding that they should be punished for the actions of four nutjobs. Its not a rational solution, its a knee-jerk reaction. And you wonder why they think your side wants to ban all guns. Its because they know that if they can be unjustly punished for this, they can be unjustly punished with further restrictions the next time as well.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Panic2k11
reply to post by DarknStormy

I'm with you, imagine if all nations had the something more like US constitution, especially the 2nd amendment. The world would be a very different place.

It would be something to see, thats for sure. Every civilian armed to the teeth in the name of Tyranny. Maybe when the US deal with their government, they can come and liberate us with a ship load of AR-15's

No despots or external overthrowing of governments, from Greece to Iran, to Egypt, or even Libya (I'm still waiting to see how that evolves, I was waiting for a civil war to start there, I'm aware that they started disarmament programs, as in Iraq and Afghanistan).

No, the next civil war will possibly be in Iran and heres a possible reason why. Canada have just taken an Iranian terrorist network off the blacklist (can't remember the name) but what I found interesting is that they have added the Revolutionary Guard Quds Corp. To me, this could be a way of sending the terrorist group into Iran justifying it whilst demonising the Iranian leadership. But I'm only speculating. Libya are history, any civil resistance will be crushed now.
edit on 12-1-2013 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by IvanAstikov

Would you, placed in that situation rather of had the opportunity to at least try to save your parents lives?
Like she said in the video, sure it could of jammed or she could of missed, but would that be reason enough for you to not even try?

The way the American government has managed to become the way it has, is from unlimited spending into the PR and media of it's citizens, slowly worming it's way into the mind of the average person. Not just the average 'American' because their government has the whole WORLD in its hand literally.

From the genius minds and insane budgets associated with this slow take over, would you not expect anything less in hindsight? All of a sudden ALOT of information is becoming extremely available extremely fast, so the consensual 'wake up' of the world to America and its people is one of a 'too little to late' attitude. I think deep down people know the only way it will change is civil war to oust the corrupt and bring them to real justice, once the government takes their guns, well then what's the use of freedom of speech when your shouting at a prison wall?

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Deporting him would mean that we condemn the first amendment.

So I am against his forced deportation.

I disagree 100% with him, dislike his attitude greatly, but will defend his horrific opinions because that is my duty as a Constitutional proponent.

Let Piers stay. Prove to him we actually believe in our Constitution.

By demanding he leave, only motivates him to continue on because he views us as hypocrites.
Please don't give him fodder to actually believe in his own crap.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

Agreed. Deportation is not the answer. He may be an idiot, but he has as much Constitutional right to prove that he's an idiot with his words as anyone else does.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Wanna know the true root of our political crisis and our dysfunctional society?

Prohibition.
Prohibition never worked very well, it only facilitated the emergence of more criminality and increased the incidence of peoples lives sucking (thus causing a lot of frustration and animosity).

The only prohibition that makes any sense, is prohibiting individuals from harming the liberty of another individual arbitrarily.

All of these laws and regulations are in the way, and we will never have a truly vibrant forward moving human civilization based on peace,respect, and dignity, until these pointless prohibitions are revoked/relaxed.

The govt has only 1 legitimate purpose, to protect the rights of those too weak to protect themselves, or avenge the wrongs done to the innocent by bringing the perpetrators to justice.
Instead, with all these thousands of silly regulations/prohibitive laws, the govt spends all its time governing how you wipe your rear rather than actually worrying about protecting anyone's rights (because they are already the prime violators of rights since we give them carte blanche powers of authority blindly).

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

The hoity toity Piers Morgan has the truth shoved in his face.
"You are standing the graves of victims and demonizing anybody who disagrees with you."
Our U.S. Constitution isn't going anywhere. Piers Morgan is going back to London.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Prohibition is a key element of control paradigms.
It is the basis for which much tyranny has emanated and the justification for it's perpetration.

Authority, control, scarcity, manipulation, power.
It's about telling you what to do, how to live and die.

The opposite has never been truly attempted seriously in the entire Earth history on any large scale, to my knowledge at least. So IMHO its worth a try:

The Freedom paradigm. Where the only prohibition is trampling someone else's freedoms.
Prosperity, abundance, free will, equality, respect, dignity, live and let live.
It's about letting you choose your own way in life.

Seems like an easy choice, but it isn't. Look around you today, obviously this is a really hard choice for most people. Let's try and make it easier for them.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Please dont paint all Brits with the same brush as Piers Morgan.

I am a BRITISH CITIZEN and believe that Americans who are law abiding need to keep their weapons because as of late they are loosing all rights and i fear that they and even the UK are going the way of a dictatorship. Piers doesn't speak for all Brits and comments like REDCOAT etc. bugs me. Piers is a man who has a job to do, hired by CNN to push a certain agenda is how it works in most Mainstream Media companies so again dont paint us and or me with the same brush.

To the point of the video, Piers showed that he likes to repeat certain statistics to avoid being proven wrong, he never once answered a real question, he seemed to think the book that was given to him was nothing, although i never saw him SLAM it down. he is protected by bodyguards as am believe so i would like to know if they are armed. and finally, Please America dont deport him as we have just gotten rid of that man and we dont want him back (well at least most dont).

Finally, anyone know what happened about him and the printing of fake pictures as i only recently heard about this.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Danny85

Just realized what you meant by SLAM so ignore that part of my comment.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join