It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Piers Morgan "slams" down U.S. Constitution, says "Your little book" while getting baked.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+66 more 
posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Piers Morgan finally gets a dose of his own medicine when Ben Shapiro (of Breitbart.com) lays into Morgan with some real facts and logic. Morgan, as usual lately, gets angry and "slammed" down the U.S. Constitution book that Shapiro had given him at the beginning of the show and called it "your little book".

Here's the interview:

Shapiro did an amazing job of putting Morgan in his place. One thing I would've done differently in the interview if I were Shapiro is when Morgan asked why any citizen needed a military-style assault weapon, Shapiro stated that sometimes governments go tyrannical. And while that is true and why the Second Amendment was written, I would've also stated that while citizens may not necessarily need assault weapons, it is their right to keep and bear them if they so choose.

For those that can't watch the video, a full transcript of the interview is also posted at Breitbart.com.

edit on 11-1-2013 by _BoneZ_ because: (no reason given)

edit on Sun Jan 13 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: correct name per OP

+37 more 
posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Another reason to deport that piece of garbage Morgan... he's not even a citizen and yet he's talking against the founding document of the country!

How is he not classified as a foreign agent trying to destroy the US?? He should be arrested and sent to Guantanamo for his BS... there he'll learn what government tyranny is that or deport him to North Korea where he can fully live what happens when everybody is disarmed and psychopaths take over.
edit on 11-1-2013 by lolita64 because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 10:50 AM
link   
I wonder if Piers Morgan has any body gaurds and what type of weaponry those guards hold.

+25 more 
posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 10:53 AM
link   
If you do deport him please not back here..the place is much better without him so is Gitmo nice at this time of year?

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 10:56 AM
link   
He done a great job and maybe Alex jones should takes some notes from that...

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 10:57 AM
link   
What I find sad, is every time someone asked for him to be deported back. Someone from the other side of the pond says they don't want him back. How bad does one person have to be that your home country does not want you back in it.

+52 more 
posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

Nice find!

Piers Morgan has really buried himself lately with his illogical stance on gun control. One of the best arguments for the 2nd amendment I’ve ever heard is from a victim of gun violence. If you’ve never seen this I urge you to watch it and share it with as many of these anti-gun nuts you can.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarknStormy

Exactly. Alex Jones, Mr. Fear-Mongerer himself, made himself look like a total loon and an embarrassment. It almost looks like Jones is bi-polar. If Jones wants people to take him seriously, he needs to become a little more civilized and professional. More people will listen to him if he changed just a little bit. He has the platform.

But will he change? Likely not.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

Well Obuma's administration has spoken and Again Obuma has ignored the America People.

Much like when his Uncle has drunk driving arrest and is here illegally or his Aunt that is here illegally and living off the system, they have had their day in court and even after Orders of Deportation, their still here under the protection of Obuma.

You really believed any one with the same disrespect for America as Obuma would ever be Deported?

US citizens are able to file petitions on the White House website. If they collect at least 25,000 signatures within 30 days the White House is obliged to issue a response. Jay Carney, the White House spokesman, has now commented on the petition, saying that Morgan would not be deported.

www.telegraph.co.uk...
Surprise, Surprise, America.
The Brit's have said, Do Not Send Him Here!!
How about Australia or France? I know China would not allow him in Countrry

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by _BoneZ_

Originally posted by DarknStormy

Exactly. Alex Jones, Mr. Fear-Mongerer himself, made himself look like a total loon and an embarrassment. It almost looks like Jones is bi-polar. If Jones wants people to take him seriously, he needs to become a little more civilized and professional. More people will listen to him if he changed just a little bit. He has the platform.

But will he change? Likely not.

Alex Jones doesn't like being challenged. He believes everything he says is the absolute truth and I can understand exactly why Jones and this British mouthpiece clashed the way they did. As for this guy, he is as cool as a cucumber and gun owners should be proud they have someone like him who can stand up for their rights. He was spot on with just about everything.

+54 more 
posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 11:13 AM
link   
I'm not from the States, but why exactly does a British journalist have a politically charged television show in the US?

The stereotypical "arrogance" that Americans are known for, has absolutely nothing on the British. They define arrogance and this piece of $%#@ is no different. I can't even listen to him for 5 seconds before feeling the urge to cave his smug bitch face in with the heel of my boot.

How he gets away with saying what he does, in a country he's not even a citizen of, while making a living doing it, just boggles my mind.

Someone should strap him to a skiff and send him seaward to the Falklands.

link   
I wanna drop kick Morgan. He is completely useless. I served my country and have had an AR ever since. No one. I repeat, No one will take my weapons. You try, we WILL have a confrontation.

+5 more 
link   
i still dont understand why people live in a country if they clearly hate it like piers does. dont like it leave. he sounds like a really big jerk.
edit on 11-1-2013 by SecludedGamer because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 11:14 AM
link   
The US government are getting some flak in the UK media for telling us they would like us to stay in the EU.
Rightly so IMO,as its not up to them but up to the UK.
Even so,they at least have some clout being the mighty US Gov.

Piers"the jerk"Morgan goes to your country,and starts trying to change your laws/constitution.
What right does he have to do that?
Whatever your views on guns I am sorry but what kind of tosser is PM-I hope your media give him a good bashing.
I was glad when he left the UK-but now I am embarrassed at the picture he must portray of a british person over in the USA.

We ain't all like him,honest!

+16 more 
posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by DarknStormy

Alex Jones doesn't like being challenged. He believes everything he says is the absolute truth and I can understand exactly why Jones and this British mouthpiece clashed the way they did. As for this guy, he is as cool as a cucumber and gun owners should be proud they have someone like him who can stand up for their rights. He was spot on with just about everything.

Piers knew exactly what he was doing having AJ on his show. You’ll notice he instantly started playing the victim role; the rational host who was savaged by a guest. This was intentional because he wanted to paint all gun owners as lunatics like AJ. He definitely bit off more than he could chew with Shapiro.

edit on 11-1-2013 by seabag because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by SecludedGamer

i still dont understand why people live in a country if they clearly hate it like piers does. dont like it leave. he sounds like a really big jerk.

He had little choice…..the UK threw him out!

Everybody there is tired of his BS, too!

+14 more 
posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

FFs................THEY WERE NOT ASSAULT RIFLES!

These friggin people need to STOP parroting that they are ASSUALT rifles they are NOT assault files!

A rapid-fire, magazine-fed automatic rifle designed for infantry use

they are semi automatic rifles........with a different COVER then a wooden stock.........THATS IT!

If people who are pro gun would start correcting this freaking false terminology then MAYBE we could get an honest damn discussion

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by wrksstudios

I wanna drop kick Morgan. He is completely useless. I served my country and have had an AR ever since. No one. I repeat, No one will take my weapons. You try, we WILL have a confrontation.

My sentiments exactly!

The best part of AJ’s rant was his warning about another 1776!

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by seabag

I'm not American and I don't want to comment on guns laws to much because it really doesn't have anything to do with me, but with what has happened and learning the concept behind the 2nd amendment, I am with the gun owners. I took a disliking to Piers Morgan a while back and there would be nothing better than seeing that idiot off the air. As for AJ, he got pwnd..

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 11:29 AM
link   
It seems to me the time for a good old tar-and-feathering is long overdue. This interloper needs to go home.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join