It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More proof of rebel atrocities in Syria/Christians told to leave their homes.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Well, the proof just keeps coming. Heres a case which has happened over the past couple of weeks. Firstly, a christian man who was recently married and expecting a child was beheaded, cut to pieces and fed to dogs by rebel fighters. There is not much information on this incident but it was reported in an MSM site in Australia.

HE had just got married and his wife was about to give birth but this did not save Andrei Arbashe, a young Christian, from a horrific fate at the hands of rebels fighting President Bashar al-Assad's regime earlier this month.

"They beheaded him, cut him into pieces and fed him to the dogs," said Agnes-Mariam de la Croix, mother superior of the Monastery of St James the Mutilated between Damascus and Homs.

Still on Christians who seem to be suffering a lot in Syria. Rebels forces have forced hundreds of Christians from their homes in a town near the Turkish border. Overall in the conflict, it is estimated that 300,000 Christians have been displaced with 80,000 in the Homs area alone. Many of the Christians have fled abroad and with this it is possible that Syria could see its Christian population vanish.

The uprising has been hijacked by Islamist mercenaries who are more interested in fighting a holy war than in changing the government,’ she said. It has turned into a sectarian conflict. One in which Christians are paying a high price.’

The rebel attacked the northern town of Ras Al-Ayn, on the Turkish border, last month. The fighters entered the Christian quarter, ordering civilians to leave and leaving their homes. ‘More than 200 families were driven out in the night,’

Sister Agnes-Miriam says. ‘People are afraid. Everywhere the deaths squads stop civilians, abduct them and ask for ransom, sometimes they kill them.

Militants wearing black bandanas of Al Qaeda recently laid siege to the Monastery of St James the Mutilated, located between Damascus and Homs, for two days in an attempt to prevent Christmas celebrations, the nun claims.

An estimated 300,000 Christians have been displaced in the conflict, with 80,000 forced out of the Homs region alone, she claims. Many have fled abroad raising fears that Syria’s Christian community may vanish - like others across Middle East, the birthplace of Christianity.

Again, what is the point of this from the opposition? I thought they were fighting to topple Assad, not commit these crimes. This is just more evidence that what we are hearing from Syria may not be the truth. If these rebels can behead innocent civilians and then feed them to dogs, whats to say they haven't been behind most of the atrocities and are simply blaming Assad knowing they will get away with it?

The stories are from around new years but I haven't seen them posted here.. Never the less, they are recent and need to be seen.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by DarknStormy

yes they are salafists, wahabists, dogs of Saudies. members of al_Qaeda and Taliban.
they are enemies of monotheistic religions, especially christians and muslims(both Shia and Sunnie).
their masters have told them to kill people in order to go to heaven !!!
they ruin churches and make them mosques but they are not muslims !
they kill muslims and pray, but they are astray !!

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Obama is funding the same people who beheaded that fellow, to oust Assad. The same people who belong to the muslim brotherhood terrorists. The same people he has working in his administration. You can expect to see alot more of this kind of behavior when Assad is gone. Those people are not human, theyre animals. We lock these kinds of people up in our prisons and call them criminals.
edit on 14-1-2013 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 02:47 AM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

The Muslim brotherhood has always been amongst the problems in Syria. In 82, they were at the centre of the Hama massacre, were then exiled out of Syria and here we are again pretty much going through the same crap except on a nationwide scale. Its unbelievable we can fund these guys because of an alleged dictator, yet when they take power, they will only be doing the same things under Sharia law. Its disgusting.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarknStormy

The Muslim brotherhood has always been amongst the problems in Syria. In 82, they were at the centre of the Hama massacre, were then exiled out of Syria and here we are again pretty much going through the same crap except on a nationwide scale. Its unbelievable we can fund these guys because of an alleged dictator, yet when they take power, they will only be doing the same things under Sharia law. Its disgusting.

I hope Assad sends them packing for good this time.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 11:51 AM
link   

I've seen a lot of clips/reports coming out of Syria on the BBC highlighting the FSA's struggle to overthrow Assad, compare these to the clips of the FSA I've seen on the internet and its clear the BBC is manipulating the information.

Its common knowledge(or it is to those of us that do a bit of research) that the FSA is made up of Islamic fundamentalists, Al Qaeda and paid mercenaries, factions that the British Govt has been opposed to and fighting against for years, we now find ourselves in the situation whereby the British taxpayer(as well as other Countries) are funding and arming the very people who have been killing and murdering our soldiers since at least 1990.

When Syria has ousted Assad and the Country is divided and shattered the big corporations will move in and
rape it for everything it has and, as usual, the taxpayer takes all the risk and expense and the corporations take all the profit. Once the corps are happy they have taken everything the military will use Syria as a springboard to attack Iran....Mark my words .

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 07:03 PM
link   

This is what happens when Islamic extremists get involved in an uprising. We should have found Christian factions and backed them.

Same with Egypt.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 07:07 PM
link   

The MB would seem to be responsible for most of Egypt's problems too.

They really don't seem to like Christians, which makes me not like them tbh given the extent they have gone to. It seems this has been going on for waaayy too long.

But if our soldiers have serial numbers that point to passages from the Bible, we are accused of being politically incorrect and waging a Holy War (simply not the case, that would be them). Meanwhile at camp blowyourselfupforvirgins......

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by NarrowGate
The MB would seem to be responsible for most of Egypt's problems too.

The Muslim Brotherhood have been involved in most of the Assad errors. Its just we don't hear about it because our leaders tend to take their side and label them as Muslim heroes.

They really don't seem to like Christians, which makes me not like them tbh given the extent they have gone to. It seems this has been going on for waaayy too long.quote]

I don't know whether they are reponsible for the Christians in Syria as may different groups are operating. But Egypt does have their issues. The Brotherhood seem to always get things kicked off and then we never hear about them again. Until they are on our media or something crying of course.

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Don't let the right hand know what the left is doing and all that

It just seems if we are attempting to instigate uprisings in oppressed countries we need more to help. Sign me up. Have you checked into what they brainwash these people into believing? Despicable and can not stand. Why are we not doing more?

There are peaceful Muslims and Christians in all of these countries. I say we give them a chance to fight for freedom, and tbh I am willing to help them.

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Don't let the right hand know what the left is doing and all that

It just seems if we are attempting to instigate uprisings in oppressed countries we need more to help. Sign me up. Have you checked into what they brainwash these people into believing? Despicable and can not stand. Why are we not doing more?

The issue is not oppression and heres why. The same things happen in Saudi Arabia, Bahrain and most likely every other Muslim country. If we are so concerned about oppression, why is it allowed in some countries and not others. We are letting business partners get away with it but not the countries who honestly stand against us. We pick and choose who can and who cannot do certain things. We are not worried about oppression of crimes against humanity. If we were, why are we sending terrorists to deal with Assad?

There are peaceful Muslims and Christians in all of these countries. I say we give them a chance to fight for freedom, and tbh I am willing to help them.

I agree but I don't agree with foreign extremists invading a country to serve a western agenda. We are the bigest hypocrites on the planet. We only serve whats going to benefit us in the long run, not what is best for the people of (add country here).

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nippex

I've seen a lot of clips/reports coming out of Syria on the BBC highlighting the FSA's struggle to overthrow Assad, compare these to the clips of the FSA I've seen on the internet and its clear the BBC is manipulating the information.

Well I wouldn't even say the BBC are manipulating the information. They get all their material from the Syrian Observatory who to me are a pro FSA propaganda machine.

Its common knowledge(or it is to those of us that do a bit of research) that the FSA is made up of Islamic fundamentalists, Al Qaeda and paid mercenaries, factions that the British Govt has been opposed to and fighting against for years, we now find ourselves in the situation whereby the British taxpayer(as well as other Countries) are funding and arming the very people who have been killing and murdering our soldiers since at least 1990.

The Taliban were funded by the US in the 80's to fight against the Soviets. We could also say that we created that part of terrorism by giving them weapons and money.

When Syria has ousted Assad and the Country is divided and shattered the big corporations will move in and rape it for everything it has and, as usual, the taxpayer takes all the risk and expense and the corporations take all the profit. Once the corps are happy they have taken everything the military will use Syria as a springboard to attack Iran....Mark my words .

I agree and I think Afghanistan will also come into play if Iran is attacked.

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 07:47 AM
link   

The issue is not oppression and heres why. The same things happen in Saudi Arabia, Bahrain and most likely every other Muslim country. If we are so concerned about oppression, why is it allowed in some countries and not others. We are letting business partners get away with it but not the countries who honestly stand against us. We pick and choose who can and who cannot do certain things. We are not worried about oppression of crimes against humanity. If we were, why are we sending terrorists to deal with Assad?

Well, we have all been known to fight proxy wars. The problem is we do not have enough SOF over there keeping the proxy fighters under control. This is the exact job of the Green Beret and CIA among others.
To me, the issue is simple. These people are being oppressed. If we have to find a way to make money off of the rebellion so be it, I disagree with it but doesn't change my reasons for wanting to be involved. I just want to help end this tyranny. We complain over here, but try living in a country with the MB in power.

I agree but I don't agree with foreign extremists invading a country to serve a western agenda. We are the bigest hypocrites on the planet. We only serve whats going to benefit us in the long run, not what is best for the people of (add country here).

I here you brother, but in Iraq and Afghanistan you have kids able to go to school that have clean water. That counts for a lot. As much as I would like to say I disagree with the wars because of the death toll, look at the progress that has been made. The people know that we have their back. Helping an oppressed country now could seriously be a benefit to us 20/30 years down the road. This is turning into the cold war being fought with proxies. It is almost like the war between good and evil does indeed have a clear line drawn in the sand. Freedom and communism. The cold war never ended in that sense, just changed directions.

We may be hypocritical because of corporate influence, but doing something is better than doing nothing agreed? Let the corporate money hoarders have there profits, I just want to help these people live a better life.
edit on 27-1-2013 by NarrowGate because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Well, we have all been known to fight proxy wars. The problem is we do not have enough SOF over there keeping the proxy fighters under control. This is the exact job of the Green Beret and CIA among others.
To me, the issue is simple. These people are being oppressed. If we have to find a way to make money off of the rebellion so be it, I disagree with it but doesn't change my reasons for wanting to be involved. I just want to help end this tyranny. We complain over here, but try living in a country with the MB in power.

But what are we goin to say when Islamic Extremists take over, implement Sharia law and then pretty much give the Syrians worse than what Assad did? We aren't directly intervening in Syria unlike Iraq and Afghanistan. All I see is things getting worse in what was a tolerant country to the likes of Christians, Palestinians and other groups.

I here you brother, but in Iraq and Afghanistan you have kids able to go to school that have clean water. That counts for a lot. As much as I would like to say I disagree with the wars because of the death toll, look at the progress that has been made. The people know that we have their back. Helping an oppressed country now could seriously be a benefit to us 20/30 years down the road.

As much as I agree when it comes to looking towards the future etc, is a Million dead Iraqis really worth it though? Those Million would of rather been oppressed than slaughtered.

This is turning into the cold war being fought with proxies. It is almost like the war between good and evil does indeed have a clear line drawn in the sand. Freedom and communism. The cold war never ended in that sense, just changed directions.

I think this is a Muslim fight with our influence in the shadows. Things will only get worse though. I don't think we are done yet over there.

We may be hypocritical because of corporate influence, but doing something is better than doing nothing agreed? Let the corporate money hoarders have there profits, I just want to help these people live a better life.

Agreed, so lets get into Saudi Arabia, Bahrain and any other country who like to severe limbs, torture, stone, hang and murder people and stop making bad guys look like good guys.

new topics

top topics

join