It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Cosmic Superweapon.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Whatever that is it certainly wasn`t manmade because if we could make one of them we would have made hundreds or even thousands of them. That seems like something that was recovered from a crashed UFO,or maybe it was borrowed or stolen from alien visitors.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 09:39 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Kantzveldt

I can't even begin to thank you for showing the pictures you did of the weapons deployed by some Army in Sumaria (modern day Iraq), which are deployed by "falcons". Wait... F16 Fighting Falcons? And what do the weapons look like? GBU bunker busters, down to the guidance package with the fins on front? And what about the "poison" in the air that made people choke. Was that the oil fires in Kuwait?

Maybe they were relating images that were of things to come? Maybe their seers saw the future, the times we live in today?

edit on 12-1-2013 by intrptr because: image

edit on 12-1-2013 by intrptr because: link and pic

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 01:31 AM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

Maybe we've finally caught up to our ancients gods (otherworldly visitors) in terms of weaponry?

I highly doubt that we have of course because we are still so set on using fossil fuels, because knowledge of the other energy present on this planet gets people killed.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 01:32 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Kantz

You know I am a massive fan. This thread is just another to add to your growing reputation here on ATS.

As for the weapon, well, I believe it is what it is. It is what it says it was. And it was wielded by those who were said to wield it. Gods. We now know them as technologically advanced Aliens, whether Extra-dimensional or Extra-terrestrial, or both (I believe long distance space travel will require the traveler to utilise multiple dimensions/time travel).
edit on 12-1-2013 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 01:43 AM
link   
reply to post by LightAssassin

If you were from an ancient civilization and you stood and watched a modern jet fighter make a super sonic pass, bomb a ground target and careen off into the heavens with full afterburner you would think you just saw a God too. Especially if you were close enough to see the pilots helmet.

And the bomb would be "irradiant". Even a 2000 pounder. They would of course be like you reacting to their description now... "Its Aleeeens". Otherworldy, God Like...

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 02:26 AM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

I thought you were suggesting a 'prophecy of sorts' whereas that is stretching the possibility more than the suggestion of aliens or an advanced human race during that time, both of which are theories I support.

It was either advanced humans or advanced aliens. Not a prophecy of the future but a recording of events of that time, as they happened.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 04:48 AM
link   

the dorje & sar-ur don't look anything like each other, do they? The sar-ur reminds me more of a menorrah

why would the dorje be in a mudra? does it mean it is controlled by one or summoned or created by one? maybe both?

Maybe it is controlled by the summoner

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 06:00 AM
link   
reply to post by reject

Images of Ninurta are scarce, but here's one of him, seen far left, with his Sar-Ur weapon in passive mode, prongs closed, between him and the lion.

Similar to this South East Asian Vajra.

A vajra within a Mudra i guess would be seen as offered as a blessing.

Thanks, yes i think these weapons and their effects were observed. There's a website here which looks at these weapons and their effects in terms of plasma discharge;

he Roman historian Tacitus wrote that the catastrophe of Sodom and Gomorrah was caused by a thunderbolt — the plain was “consumed by lightning.” And he added, “Personally I am quite prepared to grant that once-famous cities may have been burnt by fire from heaven.” Also Josephus asserted that the cities had been “consumed by thunderbolts.” Philo wrote that “lightnings poured out of heaven,” destroying the cities.

mormonprophecy.blogspot.co.uk...

I think this is along the right lines, though i don't think it was simple observation of natural phenomena, but rather induced.

It does provide a very good explanation for those cute little figures seen in Tibetan rock art, which the author doesn't seem to be aware of, in terms of this plasma generated field pattern.

A modern attempt then at an equivalent to the Dorje would be the Trisops machine;

Trisops was an experimental machine for the study of magnetic confinement of plasmas with the ultimate goal of producing fusion power

The Trisops machine consisted of DC mirror coils producing a 0.5 T guide field, two conical θ-pinch guns which produced two counter-rotating plasma vortices inside a pyrex vacuum chamber.

The project lost funding in 1978. The machine was disassembled and remained at the University of Miami until 1997. At that time, the machine was moved to Lanham Md and reassembled for the CMTX projectThe current status of the project and the machine are unknown.

en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 12-1-2013 by Kantzveldt because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Awesome thread!!!! Great read!

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kantzveldt
reply to post by TheDoctor46

Perhaps other places to go, other things to do. There may be some indication though of where it was from, or seen as related, this is a Mudra trinket bearing a Dorje within the hand motif;

Ummmm.............Ahhhhh...the dorja in the palm, so that's what that palm focal power is, the energy of the dorja.....The dorja didn't GO anywhere, it is that focal lense in the palms that evince's the "laying on of hands"...Hmmmm? Interesting...The source behind Goku and Fajita's, chakra palm blast....Just Saen

YouSir

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Not a prophecy of the future but a recording of events of that time, as they happened.

Exactly. Isn't that what visions are all about? Seeing some event "as it happens" so bizarre and unsettling, that they must memorialize it for all time? Then hey, what do you know, in the very same place millennia later the exact same thing happens just like they saw it. Not because they "predicted it" but because they "witnessed it".

Its not "prophecy" in the sense of "predicting events", but actually just witnessing what is to be long before it occurs. Isn't "the notion of time" as we view it really a 3D clock on the wall from our perspective? That "outside the veil" all time is visible?

Sorry, I'm not doing a proper job of this. If you aren't into foreseeing the future, just disregard this.

When you define the word "Apocalypse" you get "the end of the world".

When you translate it, you get "to be revealed".

Two different things.

"Apocalypse" translation...

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Ahh very cool!

I love the topic of ancient weapons esp ones like this.

I tend to think that our planet has a rich history which had very advanced beings on it at one time. I think they had many weapons and tech that we have today only it was harnessed differently and manufactured differently. I believe they were highly advanced in many ways, ways we want to dismiss because it doesn't fit in with what we are told. I don't think it is all myth and legend.

We don't really know how old our species is and we don't know what was here before. We can only guess. IF the planet is billions of years old that is a lot of history we can't account for. I also think some of this knowledge is known but kept from us. It's like they want us to believe we are the best and nothing before us was ever advanced just cave dwellers with rocks and sticks. I think our history is so much more interesting than we are told. If only we knew the "secrets."

I tend to find Ancient India most interesting when it comes to ancient weapons so this is a great thread to have come across this morning.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 10:12 AM
link   
The dorje could be like the Ark of the Covenant. It could be a weapon or somthing else entirely. I have the feeling that it's supposed to be held with the ends pointing up and down. Maby capable of opening a stargate? Could possibly draw energy from the sky, then release it? Being made of metal, it must have some kind of conducting properties. Its possible it needs charging some how? I belive the Ark worked like a static conductor. Moving it would slowly build a charge, then the energy could be released.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Do you have some topic about American Witches?
Can you make one about?
fandalism.com...

Watch my finger, a gift from one American witch... After bats had followed me for years, that grew up on my finger, similar to a ring...
edit on 12-1-2013 by dragnik because: addition

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 11:29 AM
link   

looks like a plain stone structure to me. unless you see a trigger somewhere there is no way to activate this thing if it was a weapon. and if it was the us government would get their hands on it.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Fascinating, we shouldnt focus on a few thousand years past though.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 11:53 AM
link   
The device sounds like a nuclear tipped cruise missile or similar device.

reading and hearing the things i have i think we may well be the survivors of a prior civilisation
at near or ahead of us in advancement from many many thousands of years ago
which almost wiped itself out due to a large scale war.
i think the legends and stories we have now relate to this conflict but time
and interpretation have clouded the original meanings.

I suspect some of the powerful family's "may" trace back to this time and hold the secret
for their own ends and organisations like the church were co opted in to control the truth
and keep the knowledge hidden from everyone else.

if you think about it it explains things like the "gods" or the anunnaki or elohim
powerful groups that still had access to advanced tech ruling over the primitive tribes that are the descendent
of survivors that were "normal" folk.

i read there is evidence of these "powerful" folk having bloodlines in the ruling class's running right up
to today.

remember history is written by the victors and a lot of history is NOT what actually happened
and there would be very little or no evidence remaining as this all happened so long ago
that metals and plastics even concrete would have decayed back to base minerals
so archaeology wont find anything beyond cut stone and un answered questions

or i am talking waffle but i am certain man has been around a LOT longer than we are told
and i am certain we have been through a disaster that set us back and it happened so far back
as to be forgotten about by all but a chossen few who are keeping the secret.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kantzveldt
reply to post by ImpactoR

Thats a good question, but the likes of Sitchin and Von Danekin never considered the Sumerian accounts of their super weapon, as far as i'm aware, let alone the little cute fellows found in the remote regions of Tibet in the rock art, masters of the Dorje.

Explantion S&F! & St*rred again! [@ the
This thread deserves all your applause ok! ]

Whoah!

I can see many similiarities between 'the little cute fellows' and the Jommon Dogu figurines ...

Dogu [wiki]

And if my fellow members agree with me on that ... then these following threads may be of use as a cross reference to continue investigating any such possible links between the two seemingly unrelated ancient asian artifacts.

Both for ...

The Dogu - Alien contact? Humans in our history meeting Aliens? An Atlantis connection? (by Gillespie posted on 23-10-2008 @ 11:55 PM) [ATS]

UFOs/USOs and the Dragon's Triangle (by -Blackout- posted on 17-6-2010 @ 03:38 AM) [ATS]
[hint: search for Dogu]

And against ...

Dogu of the Jomon link to UFO/extraterrestrial no longer valid (by Shadowed posted on 18-2-2010 @ 10:01 PM) [ATS]

Personal Disclosure: I hope this helps generate further interest in this outstandingly fascinating thread!

edit on 12-1-2013 by OmegaLogos because: Edited to fix broken bbcode.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join