It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The General Misperception of a Conspiracy 'Theorist'

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Shneal

Michael Jackson... never advocated violence, he just became very outspoken against the slave masters of the music industry.

Michael Jackson? The ultimate music industry puppet?

I guess Shakira, The White Stripes, Neil Young, Radiohead and Lady Gaga had better watch out, eh? They've all been much more 'outspoken against the slavemasters of the music industry' that Michael Jackson ever was. Then there's Bono, who has maintained that content piracy is okay ever since the days (remember them?) of this ancient music industry campaign. Better tell him he's a dead man walking – I don't think he's got the news yet.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Astyanax
reply to post by Shneal

Michael Jackson... never advocated violence, he just became very outspoken against the slave masters of the music industry.

Michael Jackson? The ultimate music industry puppet?

I guess Shakira, The White Stripes, Neil Young, Radiohead and Lady Gaga had better watch out, eh? They've all been much more 'outspoken against the slavemasters of the music industry' that Michael Jackson ever was.

Don't forget Prince, who showed up at the Brits in 1995 with the word SLAVE on his face to complain about Warner Brothers. Can't get much more direct than that, but he's still breathin'.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by adjensen

MJ was a slave to them.. them before he died he started speaking out against them.. Thats the way it works. To get the deal you agree to be a slave, break the rules you end up like him. Doesn't seem so outlandish to me..

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shneal

MJ was a slave to them.. them before he died he started speaking out against them.. Thats the way it works. To get the deal you agree to be a slave, break the rules you end up like him. Doesn't seem so outlandish to me..

So why is Prince still walking around?

My point of view simply requires Prince to be less self-indulgent and more thoughtful than Michael Jackson, which he obviously was, while your point of view requires the Illuminati to be completely incompetent (or afraid of the cold weather here in Minnesota, lol.)

Musicians have been complaining about the music industry ever since there was one, and Michael Jackson was the least of the complainers, so I think you're either imagining things, or paranoid. Take your pick.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Haha Im neither but thanks. I just know i'll never be a slave to the game. And i know who runs the game, and how it operates. You can insult me all you want but Ive seen the inner workings with my own eyes. I wasn't there when MJ died so I can't be positive. But the way it happened and how much he was rebelling against the slave masters points in the direction (for me) that they killed him. He wouldnt be the first and sure as hell wont be the last. Im not paranoid of #. I dont fear any of it, Ive been fighting against it since I got deep enough in the game to understand it and have made my peace with death. Im only on here to help spread awareness of it so you can take it with a grain, or a full shaker of salt but don't insult me over things you clearly dont know about.
edit on 15-1-2013 by Shneal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shneal
Im only on here to help spread awareness of it so you can take it with a grain, or a full shaker of salt but don't insult me over things you clearly dont know about.

Here's the problem -- Michael Jackson was clearly a self-indulgent prat who surrounded himself with people who were more interested in their own well being than his, to the point that they allowed him to kill himself through the abuse of prescription drugs.

There is a lesson in there, to all of us, but more to the point, to others who allow fame, money or situation to rob them of the basic level of sense that says "this is wrong, and it's killed a lot of people prior to me, maybe I need to re-assess my situation."

But when you try to posit some crazy conspiracy in there, that says it wasn't his fault, that there's nothing wrong with such an out of whack lifestyles, you rob his death of what little value it actually has -- the possibility that someone might see and learn.

Fame, greed and stupidity killed Michael Jackson, not some imaginary conspiracy, and the only way anything good might come from it is to hope that someone learns a lesson from it, and that lesson is not "don't say anything bad about the recording industry, or the Illuminati will come kill you."

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 12:38 PM
link   

All I know is that the Illuminati RUN the industry and they have no problem making an example of people who speak out against them.. especially if they are someone with any stature within the industry. He had a huge international tour planned and in the months prior to his death he became very outspoken and specific about what was going on. Not to mention its believed they were responsible for his Vitiligo. I dont trust the official story because I know who runs the news networks. It could've been what you are saying, but not being open to the other possibilities means they've got you where they want to. I suppose you believe the official 9/11 story, Osama bin ladens 6th death, and that Obama is running the country too? When you have a small group of ppl controlling the masses through every major media outlet it is a dangerous thing. And maybe I side with alternative point of view too much but I believe there are ppl who also know this is going on and who have done their independent research. I see more merit in that then being spoon fed lies 24/7. The amount of deception on a daily basis is ridiculous and completely obvious when you search for truth in other places. Truth is You dont know, I dont know, and we both believe different things.. My beliefs dont make me paranoid, I am a product of experience and what I have learned in the successes of my own career. I guess we will agree to disagree.
edit on 15-1-2013 by Shneal because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join