It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just joined from across the sea - from UK to Malaysia

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Hello all ......I just found out I have relations in New Jersey and wonder of wonders they are native of American blood - the Lene Lenapa tribe from Jersey and the Itaska Indians - hence my new screename. Two of them told me to join ATS because there is some good research there on different tribes, so here I am........Valerie

PS
I'll do a profile later..............
smiles to all

edit on 11-1-2013 by Itaska because: PS add

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Itaska

Warm Welcome to the ATS Family....I look forward to meeting you in the forums.

Des

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 10:52 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Welcome To The Community

Here are some handy links to get you oriented into now becoming a valued member of ATS.

What are P F K W S
Visit here next - ATS Freshmans Forum
Index of Important ATS Related Threads
Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First
How to Upload Your Pics & Avatars (also) Need a custom Avatar?
Your Terms and Conditions Of Use (also) Reaffirming ATS Policies

Try Ask ATS to find numerous threads to add your thoughts to now. Once a minimum of 20 posts are made, you'll be able to create your own threads & send out messages to fellow ATS members.

*** Keep your arms within the ride's comfort zone, have fun & help us "Deny Ignorance" ***

ATS is at times like a rollercoaster ride! As a new member be aware if one acts in an uncivil-like manner, discusses personal illicit drug usage, uses profanity, is a troll, intentionally spreads a hoax, spam's, advertises and/or get's verbally abusive, they will be warned or removed off the ride by a Moderator. If you see posted any of the above mentioned, please let staff know by using the "Alert" function. This will help keep the community, both young and old to further enjoy the ride with you.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyAnonymous

I did look at the links, and I do not want you to think that I am dumb about things - its just that I am new to these kind of forums and even a little new to being online - so do you mind if I ask a couple of questions?

What is a troll? What do they do? And why is it named that? Is it because they act like goblins and things?

And I was reading online complaints recently about the DHS in the USA and that its oppressive on the people asking them to turn in their neighbor if they "See Something Say Something" is how they named it I think. So the "Alert" function is like that? If it is then I won't be using that that's for sure.

top topics

join