It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A deeper look into Pine Gap Aus

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 03:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Pedro4077

Sadly Australians dont realise how much secrecey and corruption is within our own government or even with the US government, not only are we puppetts to the US because 1 weknow they will obliterate us but also for their millitia techknowledgy, more to the point, there are sevral US Bases in AUS and now we have US Marines in Darwin, this is quite the concern but i have no doubt the announcement was made just so that if they where found out to be here there would be no backlash, nd i do not doubt they have something sinister going on planned or are possibly involved with pine gap, here is another exerpt about Pine gap

A VLF power transceiver, and 'electric flying machines' are not so hard to believe. Remember, L.T.V. is an aerospace company formed as a conglomerate of electronics and aircraft manufacturing subsidiaries. IBM has, also, long-ago developed mammoth computers with super-cooled, crystalline, main-memory units . These computers can recognize both voice and visual patterns. Their main-memory sizes are said to be in excess of 2,000,000,000 bytes (characters)! Is it not possible that there have been some secrets which the 'invisible government ' of planet earth has kept from its subjects? Remember, there were over 100,000 people working on the Manhattan Project to produce the first A-bomb. Did that secret escape in time to help the Japanese...?.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 09:35 PM
link   
WOW! 2 billion bytes!!! lol
How old is this?

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lucas73
WOW! 2 billion bytes!!! lol
How old is this?

I snorted when I read that too. The laptop I'm typing this on has 2Gb RAM.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Tahnya86

Yeah, we gotta woch those mericns. They ell gat us if were not careful. There sinista for shore. and regards a cashless place, people actually have ta werk to get munny i reckon. maybe thats whats rong

but back to Pine Gap, Aussies have been great friends with the usa for ages, Working together on both military and private projects is what allies do. sure there will be security but security doesn't make EVERYTHING sinister. Maybe you should come out from under your safety rock and see that not all is a conspiracy.

But heck, this is a conspiracy site I guess, a place where besides being able to find out many truths, numerous unconstrained paranoid concepts are permitted to fester
edit on 14-1-2013 by greatfriendbadfoe because: afterthought

edit on 14-1-2013 by greatfriendbadfoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Great Thread!
Thanks OP!

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 08:54 AM
link   
I first heard about Pine Gap approx 10 years ago when my grandpa was going on a trip to visit his son (my uncle). My uncle owned an excavation company in Alice Springs and was working out at the base. The trip was just to take a break from everyday stuff and since my uncle was working everyday he would go with him and help out. He was required to provide all sorts of details about himself like where he was born, mother and fathers names for a background check or whatever. He worked out there for about two weeks excavating ground. I never really asked him much about it the only things he said about it was that they "not allowed to talk about anything they did out there" and "what you see above ground there's 10x more underground".

From the above info my opinion on this base is there's likely top secret stuff going on but nothing super secret since they used just normal everyday people like my grandpa and my uncle to excavate their underground base. I would assume if it was above top secret they wouldn't use public excavation company.
edit on 8-8-2013 by chann because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join