It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A deeper look into Pine Gap Aus

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Hello Ats Users

I thought i might bring up pine gap again to see who could possable find some more info on this mysterious faciltiy, considering not even most Australian government officials in parliment know what its about bothers me, the fact the US Millitary rsides in the base bothers me, but most of all very little is known, i also stubled accross some info on this site about frequencies, i do not know how the person found this info as i have only briefly looked through the sites and read the whole page article, but im hoping someone can find some more official information for it, i will post the main page content for those of you who are buisey or at work

Facts:

In 1967 a facility was built in Central Australia just 19km by road from Alice Springs town centre. It is wrapped up in secrecy as are most defence installations around the world. It is located at the end of Hatt Road on the South Stuart Highway near the Roe Creek crossing. Hatt Road was named after Edwin Hatt who was the Australian man who designed the Pine Gap facility. It is said that approximately 800 people are employed at the facility making it the largest single employer in Central Australia. Of the people who work there it is said that only about half are U.S. citizens. The remainder being Australians except, according to a Source, are a very small number who are British employees. It is an unusual facility as there are so many rumours that go around about the place and due to the secrecy, few people are in a position to prove or disprove what the rumours suggest. Thus many rumours abound with some rumour mongers possibly attempting to out-do the others.

The SIGINT gathering station at Pine Gap near Alice Springs is quite possibly one of the most secretive satellite ground stations in the world, and is one of the largest. Pine Gap receives data from a number of geostationary SIGINT satellites, most notably from the satellite's that were manufactured by TRW Space Systems at Redondo Beach, California. These satellites are under the control of the CIA which in turn answers to the National Reconnaissance Office "NRO".

The original code name for the Pine Gap facility was MERINO, but this is now almost obsolete.

Claims:

Pine Gap is linked by a 1400 mile long tunnel to North West Cape (Submarine Station) and Submarines refuel at Pine Gap. The facility has up to 9 underground levels The facility has an escape tunnel for the workers to evacuate in the event of nuclear attack The facility is built to withstand 3 simultaneous nuclear weapon strikes It is the number one nuclear target in Australia It is a UFO guidance system as many UFO's are seen flying in a straight line to or from the facility. The facility is an Experimental Aircraft Testing Station It is powered by a nuclear power plant Everybody who works there are CIA. agents It is a CIA. employee training facility It is a spy training centre People who work there are followed and spied upon by CIA. agents to ensure they don't leak information The U.S. Government are doing space research in partnership with Aliens at the facility The facility is a nuclear weapons construction factory The facility is a nuclear weapons launching site The Facility is housing one single giant nuclear missile with multiple war heads The facility is a satellite receiving station and is spying on the world The facility is the first stage of the U.S. 'Star Wars' weapons project The facility is a chemical weapons plant

The Base:

Pine Gap is one of the largest ground satellite stations in the world, at the present time the facility currently contains eight large radomes, an extremely large computer room and 20 or so service, support buildings. The radomes that cover the large antenna array's serve two purposes, one being to keep dust, sand and other foreign objects out of the delicate equipment, and two being to conceal the antenna's position from enemy spy satellites.

The computer room at the base is also unbelievably large encompassing almost 5,600 square metres, so large in fact that the operators use headsets to communicate with each other, also as a matter of interest the computers at the station are mainly IBM. The computer room itself is principally divided into 3 different divisions:

The Station Keeping Section, which has responsibility for keeping the satellites at their correct geo-stationary orbit. The Signals Processing Office The Signals Analysis Section (SAS)

Speculation:

The United States has three major bases in Australia. One is in South Australia (Nurranger, near Woomera), another in New South Wales, and the third (and by far the largest) is located within about 230 km of the geographical centre of the continent, not far to the west of Alice Springs (Northern Territory), at the foothills of the southern slopes of the MacDonnell Range. This base is completely underground, with barely visible entrances to the surface. This 'Top Secret' base is entirely financed by the United States Government, and is officially known as the Joint Defence Space Research Facility. When the JDSRF was first initiated, its aim was scientific research for the supposed development of a space defence technology. It is now known that since its inception, its primary purpose was research into electromagnetic propulsion.

Communication:

The Pine Gap facility has a wide range of communication services at it's disposal, (HF) radio, underground cable, Telstra telephone and telex link, 2 satellite comm's terminals. As well as this the base is serviced by the US Military Airlift Command which physically carry tapes of intercepted signals back to the US for further study. The primary landline communication link for the base is provided by TELSTRA, via the trans-Pacific under-sea cable sea system which links the US and Australia, while AT&T maintain their end of the deal. Around 1968 a HF antenna was installed in the northern edge of the facility, with the international call sign VL5TY, this provides a direct link to the US base Clark Field in the Philippines this service operates on an estimated 16 frequencies from 4.048 MHz to 23.69 MHz.

All communications to or from Pine Gap are encrypted in either the Signals Processing Office or the National Cypher and communication's room. Two Univac computers are used to encrypt the transmissions, while two cryptographic machines (a KW-7 and a KG-13 for teletype and voice encryption respectively) communicate with the TRW's buildings in Redondo Beach, California. Note these methods are only used for general signals rather than SIGINT traffic, it is only when prompt action is required from the US that the SIGINT traffic is directed through this way.) The Communications Vault in TRW's building M-4 (code named PEDAL) is a major point in the Pine Gap communications system, of the 25 to 30 messages sent from Pine Gap each day about half of these are directed to CIA (code named PILOT) headquarters in Langley Virginia. Occasionally SIGINT data is directed directly to the NRO headquarters in the Pentagon or to the NSA headquarters at Fort Meade, Maryland. Since 1969 there have been twice weekly flights of C-141 Starlifter and Galaxy aircraft. These have 2 purposes 1 to deliver parts and supplies and 2 to collect the thousands of reels of SIGINT gathered at Pine Gap each week.

Site :Pine Gap Aus

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Found a link the other day you might use or find interesting in your quest for pine gap information.

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Very interesting Thread. Subscribed.

S&F.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 11:34 AM
link   
"Pine Gap is linked by a 1400 mile long tunnel to North West Cape (Submarine Station) and Submarines refuel at Pine Gap."

Holy SubPen Batman

If you look at a map of Australia you will see Pine Gap is located in the central (desert) part of the continent. That woulda been one hell of a project to build that tunnel.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 11:40 AM
link   
It certainly is strange because you would think it was an Australian military site yet when I have asked vets about it, they know about it and thats it. Aboriginals are always protesting at the gates up there. I think it may have something to do with being on their reservations or something. Maybe they are doing experiments on Aboriginals, who really knows. Area 51 in Aus.
edit on 11-1-2013 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Starred and flagged

I've always been interested in finding out more info on pine gap. Next to the infamous S4 installation at Area51 it has to be my number one holiday/weekend break destination.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 10:14 PM
link   
I've never heard of that base, that is incredible.... Fallout: Australia.....live in a vault, kill everyone outside, come out later reclaim the land from mutants and irradiated scorpions.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Tahnya86

Do some research into what the two roo shooters saw about 02-03:00am when they found out they were closer than they thought they were after they drove over the top of a hill and found themselves looking down into Pine Gap.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by seabhac-rua

well im pretty sure pine gap has been dubbed Area 52 aswell, and i will look into the two roo shooters, iwas planning on tripping there and camping out with a relative but i am a family person now , do not drive and i do not talk to the relative anymore, i have hears of a door camoflaged somewhere thats like a huge hanger door that craft have flown out of, not sure where i read it but i definantly heard about it. if you google earth it theres a giant dirt path that goes into a mountain side area and also a largre truck turn point there as well.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Tahnya86

IIRC,

Stan Deyo of

www.standeyo.com...

used to work there . . .

He has shared a fair amount but I don't recall what all.

His site is pretty big. You might have to search for what you want.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by DarknStormy

Aboriginals are always protesting at the gates up there. I think it may have something to do with being on their reservations or something. Maybe they are doing experiments on Aboriginals, who really knows.

NO! We are not "Always" protesting at the gates.

NO! They are not doing Experiments on us!

I am an Indigenous Australian and I live in Alice Springs - There are the occasional weird lights over our town, but a place 380km North of us is where the UFO Hotspot is.

Wycliffe Well

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Pedro4077

I'm not saying they do experiment lol but I have seen Aboriginals protesting on the MSM. Since your up their, what are they all about?
edit on 11-1-2013 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by DarknStormy

The protest is about an Aboriginal Death in Custody.

There was an Aboriginal protest about the US Military/Spy Base in 1982 and 1987 - I would hardly call that "Always Protesting"

If anybody is experimenting on us it's the Australian Government - With the cashless system.

Precurser to the RFDI Chip?

Link

edit on 12-1-2013 by Pedro4077 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tahnya86
Hello Ats Users

I thought i might bring up pine gap again to see who could possable find some more info on this mysterious faciltiy, considering not even most Australian government officials in parliment know what its about bothers me, the fact the US Millitary rsides in the base bothers me, but most of all very little is known,

Tahnya86, it's not official but there's an interesting link below which describes UFO sightings from the facility involving hunters, aircraft pilots, policemen, cartographers etc..

The vast empty territory of central and South Australia has always been an area of high UFO activity. The Woomers rocket -range and the nuclear test site at Maralinga seemed to be their focal points during the 1950's and early 1960's. However this changed somewhat when construction started at Pine Gap and later at Nurrunga. From the time the earth moving equipment moved in, there was a rapid rise in UFO sightings in Alice Springs and the surrounding area. The regular sightings have continued to this day and some of them could only be described as bizarre..

Australian Pine Gap

This chap from Stan Deyo's 1977 film 'UFO's are Here' also brings up the subject.

Cheers.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 12:20 AM
link   
I've been to Pine Gap for my Central Australia School trip in 99, we were allocated to the 'public' area of the base, almost all the staff were american, all the cars were left hand drive,patrols, very strict tourest rules, just like a mini America.
All we could see was old rockets, launch pads, 'gift shop'. I have photos of the place back in Aus, maybe I can get mother dearest to scan and upload them to me.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 12:34 AM
link   
I haven't watched these vids but it might have some juicy information.

Here is the Top Comment

Pine Gap is also one of the main outposts for cloning Programmed Intelligent life forms using different DNA formats including Alien Grey Reptilian. All part of the NWO military industrial complex. It plays a key role to establishing the final stage of the NWO one world government. The military plans for a NWO will fail. Those who are truly in charge behind the scenes know their time is very limited on this planet and are keeping this information from the lower elite.. They are scared shi..

edit on 12-1-2013 by Dingo80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Stan deyoAccording to several eye-witnesses, white disks about 30 feet in diameter with 'U.S. Air Force' markings have been ferried into Australia inside large, military air transports, which have landed at one or the other of the two airports servicing Pine Gap. Other eye-witness reports have seen these same air transports unloading incredible amounts of modern furniture, food, and other provisions which one would ordinarily expect to see in a very plush hotel. Could it be that located nearby to the obvious Pine Gap facility in an underground, man-made city of multiple levels is the real 'Pine Gap facility'?

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 12:54 AM
link   
I honestly had no idea that such a facility existed in my country. Of course, a decent portion of the population of Australia should be able to ascertain that the US Government are more closely tied with Australia than most realise. They definitely have an influence. More US Brands appearing here than ever, news of closer bonds with Australia/US in a meeting with Gillard and Obama. I don't have trouble believing this in the slightest.

As for the tunnel. Depending on how deep it is underground, it would've been entirely possible and maybe even easy to build such a monolithic tunnel underneath the Australian "desert". A common misconception of our desert is that it's sand. Yes there's a substantial amount of sand, but no where near the amount you'd find at the Sahara or others with huge mounds. It's extremely HOT (so hot in fact, that the ABOM - Australian Bureau of Meteorology had to add 3 new colours to it's temperature map!) getting to about 56 (124F?) degrees at the hottest. Which is inhumane to say the least.

An entire community in that part of the country live underground. Well a lot of them anyway. Coober Pedy. I think you'd be hard put to find a more backward or tiny town anywhere else. The ground may be dry, it may be a desert, but it's VERY hard.

This is why I have no issues believing that this Pine Gap base exists. This was a very, very interesting read. It gets tiring hearing about the endless ETV's seen flying around the US Airspace, or conspiracies State-side. Was worthwhile hearing something about the good old country Australia!

And while I'm here - AMERICA! WE DO NOT WALK ON OUR HEADS. Thanks

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tahnya86

Stan deyoAccording to several eye-witnesses, white disks about 30 feet in diameter with 'U.S. Air Force' markings have been ferried into Australia inside large, military air transports, which have landed at one or the other of the two airports servicing Pine Gap. Other eye-witness reports have seen these same air transports unloading incredible amounts of modern furniture, food, and other provisions which one would ordinarily expect to see in a very plush hotel. Could it be that located nearby to the obvious Pine Gap facility in an underground, man-made city of multiple levels is the real 'Pine Gap facility'?

OK Yes. There is alot of weird things over our skies, but nobody here really talks about it

Here is another Pine Gap Thread.

Alice Springs, AUSTRALIA

Pine Gap Images

edit on 12-1-2013 by Pedro4077 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 03:38 AM
link   

Gotcha and yous dont have cash up that way? Or you mean its in the process?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join