It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Supreme Court to hear case on Obama's alleged forged documents

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by kozmo

But it isn't uncharted territory. Chester A. Arthur - Born in 1829 - His father was not a US citizen at the time of Chester's birth. The father did not become a US citizen until 1843.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Affidavit of Albert Hendershot:

I, Albert Hendershot am a professional debt collector, I am over 18 years old, I have personal knowledge of the facts provided herein and I will be able to competently testify in court of the facts as listed in this affidavit:

1. I personally performed a search with Merlin Information Systems and www.acxiom.com... database which is routinely used by professional debt collectors.

2. I found that both Barack Obama and Harry J. Bounel are listed as holders of the same Connecticut Social Security number 042-68-4425 and resided at the same address 5046 S. Greenwood Ave, Chicago, Illinois, Exhibit 1 attached herein is the true and correct copy of the printout from www.acxiom.com... database. Exhibit 2 attached herein is the (FOIA) Freedom of Information Act request which was completed for numident 042-68-4425 with Harry Bounel as the name associated with said numident 042-68-4425. Exhibit 2 clearly states that the aforementioned numident belongs to Harry Bounel and not Barack H. Obama as detailed in the response from the Social Security Administration dated November 2012. [...]

www.scribd.com...

And Michelle is listed as relative of Bounel, and Obama.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777

Affidavit of Albert Hendershot:

I, Albert Hendershot am a professional debt collector, I am over 18 years old, I have personal knowledge of the facts provided herein and I will be able to competently testify in court of the facts as listed in this affidavit:

1. I personally performed a search with Merlin Information Systems and www.acxiom.com... database which is routinely used by professional debt collectors.

2. I found that both Barack Obama and Harry J. Bounel are listed as holders of the same Connecticut Social Security number 042-68-4425 and resided at the same address 5046 S. Greenwood Ave, Chicago, Illinois, Exhibit 1 attached herein is the true and correct copy of the printout from www.acxiom.com... database. Exhibit 2 attached herein is the (FOIA) Freedom of Information Act request which was completed for numident 042-68-4425 with Harry Bounel as the name associated with said numident 042-68-4425. Exhibit 2 clearly states that the aforementioned numident belongs to Harry Bounel and not Barack H. Obama as detailed in the response from the Social Security Administration dated November 2012. [...]

www.scribd.com...

And Michelle is listed as relative of Bounel, and Obama.

And 042-68-4425 is also a number that was tied to the whole "French-immigrant" story with Jean Paul Ludwig (as was 045-26-8722). Seems that these damn birthers cant keep their stories straight, either.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by flyswatter

well it is complicated .

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 02:59 PM
link   

well it is complicated .

Orly is rather fortunate that she has not yet ended up in jail for some of her actions.

As far as the SSN ... first she claimed it belonged to one person, then she claimed it belonged to another. She's claimed to have the ability to have Obama arrested in Connecticut now, based on this:

Sec. 9-368. Arrest of accused. Upon the written complaint of any three electors of a town in which a violation of any law relating to elections has occurred to any judge of the superior court for the judicial district within which the offense has been committed, supported by oath or affirmation that the complainants have good reason to believe and do believe that the allegations therein contained are true and can be proved, such judge shall issue a warrant for the arrest of the accused.

These people have to convince a judge that they are capable of proving the violations. Orly also seems to forget that it is (nearly) impossible to have a sitting President arrested ...
www.justice.gov...
"In 1973, the Department concluded that the indictment or criminal prosecution of a sitting President would impermissibly undermine the capacity of the executive branch to perform its constitutionally assigned functions. We have been asked to summarize and review the analysis provided in support of that conclusion, and to consider whether any subsequent developments in the law lead us today to reconsider and modify or disavow that determination.1 We believe that the conclusion reached by the Department in 1973 still represents the best interpretation of the Constitution."

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 10:01 PM
link   

www.huffingtonpost.com...
Sibley Injects Stuxnet-Like Motion Challenging Obama's Eligibility
Here is an odd one,
amoprobos.blogspot.com...

The Sixth Amendment to the Constitution guarantees: “in all criminal prosecutions, the accused shall . . . have compulsory process for obtaining witnesses in his favor.” Thus the Motion demands federal subpoenas for Obama’s: (i) certificates of live birth, (ii) college applications from Occidental College, Columbia University and Harvard Law School, (iii) U.S. Passport application, (iv) Social Security application and (v) Selective Service registration information – documents Obama has refused to reveal despite repeated requests.

Like the Stuxnet computer virus, my Motion will circulate among the prison population and criminal defense bar; both of which are very adept at bringing legal pleadings to Court. Once the Motion is properly presented, the Courts will be forced to deal with the merits of Obama’s legitimacy. The doctrine of "standing" will no longer be a barrier to adjudication. My Motion forces the Courts to make the choice of issuing the requested subpoenas – thereby finally settling the issue of Obama’s eligibility to be President – or affirming that the Sixth Amendment has been repealed by Judicial fiat because it threatens the status quo. Either way, we will know where we stand as a People and whether it is time to convene a Constitutional Convention to re-assert our fundamental rights in a federal judicial system which has evolved to ignore those sacred rights when they challenge the interests of the entrenched ruling class.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 09:26 AM
link   

www.huffingtonpost.com...
Sibley Injects Stuxnet-Like Motion Challenging Obama's Eligibility
Here is an odd one,
amoprobos.blogspot.com...

The Sixth Amendment to the Constitution guarantees: “in all criminal prosecutions, the accused shall . . . have compulsory process for obtaining witnesses in his favor.” Thus the Motion demands federal subpoenas for Obama’s: (i) certificates of live birth, (ii) college applications from Occidental College, Columbia University and Harvard Law School, (iii) U.S. Passport application, (iv) Social Security application and (v) Selective Service registration information – documents Obama has refused to reveal despite repeated requests.

Like the Stuxnet computer virus, my Motion will circulate among the prison population and criminal defense bar; both of which are very adept at bringing legal pleadings to Court. Once the Motion is properly presented, the Courts will be forced to deal with the merits of Obama’s legitimacy. The doctrine of "standing" will no longer be a barrier to adjudication. My Motion forces the Courts to make the choice of issuing the requested subpoenas – thereby finally settling the issue of Obama’s eligibility to be President – or affirming that the Sixth Amendment has been repealed by Judicial fiat because it threatens the status quo. Either way, we will know where we stand as a People and whether it is time to convene a Constitutional Convention to re-assert our fundamental rights in a federal judicial system which has evolved to ignore those sacred rights when they challenge the interests of the entrenched ruling class.

This new lawsuit, filed June 8, asks that the Board of Elections and Ethics be compelled to "respond to investigate Sibley's Request challenging the eligibility of Barack Hussein Obama to be on the November 6, 2012, General Election ballot as a Presidential candidate."

Seems that he failed

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join