Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Supreme Court to hear case on Obama's alleged forged documents

page: 5
16
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

log in

join

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
reply to post by Toots
 


Not once does Obama admit he's a Muslim. Sorry.

And I can sing MANY hymns and quote the bible all day long, but am I a Christian? No. Far from it. But I will defend people's religious freedom to choose to be a Christian. Or a Muslim.

You clearly don't believe in religious freedom, though. I guess I take the US Constitution more seriously than you do...


About the only thing left of our Constitution is the Second Amendment......of which this POS POTUS is attempting to deprive law-abiding citizens of. The Second Amendment is the only thing standing between us and a complete dictatorship.

Clearly, you are in the tank for him, just like the MSM.

Islam. The "peaceful religion." Sharia Law. Is that what you call religious "freedom"? Or pro-life religious organizations being forced to accept abortion mandates under Obamacare?

R.I.P. Lady Liberty.




posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Toots

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
reply to post by Toots
 


Not once does Obama admit he's a Muslim. Sorry.

And I can sing MANY hymns and quote the bible all day long, but am I a Christian? No. Far from it. But I will defend people's religious freedom to choose to be a Christian. Or a Muslim.

You clearly don't believe in religious freedom, though. I guess I take the US Constitution more seriously than you do...


About the only thing left of our Constitution is the Second Amendment......of which this POS POTUS is attempting to deprive law-abiding citizens of. The Second Amendment is the only thing standing between us and a complete dictatorship.

Clearly, you are in the tank for him, just like the MSM.

Islam. The "peaceful religion." Sharia Law. Is that what you call religious "freedom"? Or pro-life religious organizations being forced to accept abortion mandates under Obamacare?

R.I.P. Lady Liberty.


You have the freedom to hate him and his religion, just like he has the freedom to be a Muslim if he chooses to be, just like the rest of us have the freedom to feel that you are a bigot. Freedom is great, aint it?



posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by MentorsRiddle
 


We have information to "oust him from the White House", but they still will not do a dame thing.
Sad really, Bush and Obama violate the Constitution, but no one says/does a damn thing.
If anything comes of this I'd be absolutely amazed as well.



posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by GunzCoty
We have information to "oust him from the White House", but they still will not do a dame thing.


Ever stopped to think the reason every birther court case has failed is your "information to oust him out of the white house" is just made up nonsense and lies, and the courts just laugh at it. Remember what Judge Margines told Taitz “You should know that evidence is not stuff printed from the Internet,”

Some birthers and Taitz still have not learnt that.


Sad really, Bush and Obama violate the Constitution, but no one says/does a damn thing.


Probably because they have NOT violated the constitution....
edit on 13-1-2013 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by flyswatter

You have the freedom to hate him and his religion, just like he has the freedom to be a Muslim if he chooses to be, just like the rest of us have the freedom to feel that you are a bigot. Freedom is great, aint it?



That I'm capable of critical thinking independent of the PC leftist mentality makes me a hater and a bigot?
Nice try.




posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Toots

Originally posted by flyswatter

You have the freedom to hate him and his religion, just like he has the freedom to be a Muslim if he chooses to be, just like the rest of us have the freedom to feel that you are a bigot. Freedom is great, aint it?



That I'm capable of critical thinking independent of the PC leftist mentality makes me a hater and a bigot?
Nice try.



It is quite evident that part of the reason you dislike and/or hate him is because of the Muslim thing. Nevermind the fact that he isnt a Muslim, you still tie the two together. Textbook bigotry. But you've got that freedom, nobody can deny you that.

This isnt to say that Obama has done a stellar job or anything; I've never been one to claim that. But the dislike should be for the right reason of not doing his job properly rather than his supposed religion or some unproven conspiracies.

Enough of the Taitz cases have been laughed out of court, you'd think that twit would have gotten a clue by now.



posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by kaylaluv

Oh please, not these lies again. Yes, someone has seen the original birth certificate.

[ext]"I, Dr. Chiyome Fukino, director of the Hawaii State Department of Health, have seen the original vital records maintained on file by the Hawaii State Department of Health verifying Barack Hussein Obama was born in Hawaii and is a natural-born American citizen.[/ext]



See, this quote right here affirms my complaint - he is NOT a natural born citizen! His father was a British National. Case law on the matter (Minor v Happerset) has established that he cannot be "Natural born".

Here, let me show you how easy this is and how gullible you are.

I, Kozmo, United States Citizen, business owner and with no criminal record, affirm that I have seen Santa Clause and can attest that he is real.

So, there you go... this whole "Santa isn't real" thing can now be put to rest. I have attested and affirmed that I have seen him and he is real.


I believe that thousands of people do this every year with UFO's as well - and we've seen how much affect that has.

Deny ignorance!



posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
reply to post by kozmo
 


I have never seen the birth certificate of ANY president. Nor their social security records, their transcripts, or their passports. I have no legal right to it. And neither do you. And my viewing it would not substantiate anything. I am not a documents expert.

On this issue, those who say "where there's smoke, there's fire" invented the smoke in the first place. There was no smoke, but people didn't like Obama (for whatever reason) so they invented smoke that simply isn't there.


No smoke!?!?
You are either willfully ignorant or incredibly obtuse - help me understand which?

Forget the Birth Certificate for a minute... He has a Selective Service registration that is IMPOSSIBLE based on the date and the ID number. He has a SS number registered to someone who was born in the 1800's. The federal I9 system returns it as INVALID. He has sealed every single document; school records, medical records, senate records, passport records - EVERYTHING that would reveal ANYTHING about him. And you claim there is no smoke???


The smoke was invented... It is simply a result of Obama trying to put out the fire!



posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by kozmo
See, this quote right here affirms my complaint - he is NOT a natural born citizen! His father was a British National.


Wrong, he is a natural born citizen - as several courts have stated.


Case law on the matter (Minor v Happerset) has established that he cannot be "Natural born".


It has? care to show exactly where it does that?


Here, let me show you how easy this is and how gullible you are.


Actually, you are the gullible one, believing the nonsense on bither sites. Why not read the court decisions where they stated he is a natural born citizen.... Oh, if you did that it would totally destroy you conspiracy theory, and also would mean you would have to accept Obama is the legal president!


Deny ignorance!


You are not doing that, you are embracing and promoting ignorance!



posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by hellobruce
Probably because they have NOT violated the constitution....
edit on 13-1-2013 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)


Wow! Another willfully ignorant person - or a paid shill!

Both of these asshat's have eviscerated the Constitution! Patriot Act! NDAA! Warrantless wire tapping! Acts of war sans Congressional approval. And on and on and on and on and on...

You have seen DIRECT and WILLFUL violations of the:

First Amendment - forcing people to go against their religious beliefs in upholding Obamacare and refusal to allow for redress of grievances.

Second Amendment - currently under attack.

Forth Amendment - illegal search and seizure, warrantless wire tapping, check points, etc...

Fifth Amendment - NDAA, suspension of Habeus Corpus, Patriot Act, etc...

Sixth Amendment - suspension of Habeus Corpus, indefinite detention, no-fly lists, illegal dossiers on American citizens with just cause, etc...

Seventh Amendment - loss of Common law proceedings, illegal seizure of property absent a trial by jury, etc...

Eighth Amendment - NDAA and indefinite detention

Ninth Amendment - Suspension of Common Law rights, violations against private property etc...

Tenth Amendment - Continued usurpation of State's Rights through financial coercion by the federal government, illegal federal policing within state jurisdiction, etc...

Keep believing that they haven't violated the Constitution. You're complicit in the destruction of this country!



posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 08:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Toots
 



Originally posted by Toots
Islam. The "peaceful religion." Sharia Law. Is that what you call religious "freedom"?


Yes. People in the US should have the freedom to practice their religion, as long as it's doesn't violate US law.



Or pro-life religious organizations being forced to accept abortion mandates under Obamacare?


Ah, I see you DO support Christian Law, then. So, Sharia law = BAD, Christian Law = Good... It's OK for Christianity to dictate US law, but not OK for Islam to dictate US law. Hypocrisy. Look it up.



posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by kozmo
 



Originally posted by kozmo
Case law on the matter (Minor v Happerset) has established that he cannot be "Natural born".


This has been refuted MANY times on this site, yet you refuse to see it.

I answered it in this very thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Read it CAREFULLY. You're smart enough to understand it. I know you are.



posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by kozmo
He has a Selective Service registration that is IMPOSSIBLE based on the date and the ID number.


Sure about that? How did you find that out....


The federal I9 system returns it as INVALID.


Ever stop to think that as crazies like orly Taitz have posted it far and wide that he has cancelled it and got another one....


He has sealed every single document; school records, medical records, senate records, passport records -


Another lie - I just tried to get your school records, medical records passport records etc and I find that you must have had them sealed - so what are YOU hiding. Also please explain the process you went through to seal those private records.


EVERYTHING that would reveal ANYTHING about him.


Exactly the same as you have - so what are you hiding?



posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by hellobruce
 



Originally posted by hellobruce
I just tried to get your school records, medical records passport records etc and I find that you must have had them sealed - so what are YOU hiding. Also please explain the process you went through to seal those private records.


My new conspiracy theory... kozmo_IS_Obama!
C'mon, fess up, Barry!
edit on 1/14/2013 by Benevolent Heretic because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by kozmo

Originally posted by kaylaluv

Oh please, not these lies again. Yes, someone has seen the original birth certificate.

[ext]"I, Dr. Chiyome Fukino, director of the Hawaii State Department of Health, have seen the original vital records maintained on file by the Hawaii State Department of Health verifying Barack Hussein Obama was born in Hawaii and is a natural-born American citizen.[/ext]



See, this quote right here affirms my complaint - he is NOT a natural born citizen! His father was a British National. Case law on the matter (Minor v Happerset) has established that he cannot be "Natural born".

Here, let me show you how easy this is and how gullible you are.

I, Kozmo, United States Citizen, business owner and with no criminal record, affirm that I have seen Santa Clause and can attest that he is real.

So, there you go... this whole "Santa isn't real" thing can now be put to rest. I have attested and affirmed that I have seen him and he is real.


I believe that thousands of people do this every year with UFO's as well - and we've seen how much affect that has.

Deny ignorance!


I see, so you think that the official Director of the Hawaii State Dept of Health, where the original birth records are on file, is lying....



posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
reply to post by hellobruce
 



Originally posted by hellobruce
I just tried to get your school records, medical records passport records etc and I find that you must have had them sealed - so what are YOU hiding. Also please explain the process you went through to seal those private records.


My new conspiracy theory... kozmo_IS_Obama!
C'mon, fess up, Barry!
edit on 1/14/2013 by Benevolent Heretic because: (no reason given)


This could be as entertaining as "ORLY vs BARRY, Volume One, the Early Year Embarrassment"



posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by hellobruce
 


The Patriot Act, NDRP, NDAA etc.
Yes they have.
Until American citizens are not included in such things, it violates the constitution.

So, maybe you should have " learnt that" .



Oh I see someone has already "learnt" you good.
edit on 1/14/2013 by GunzCoty because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Poor Orly, she had a petition up at the whitehouse, but as it was full of

fraudulent statements;.... information invading an individual’s privacy


So it was removed for being in violation of their Terms of Participation. When she finds out it was removed she will go into another meltdown.

wh.gov... is where the petition was located

www.orlytaitzesq.com... is where you can see what the petition contained (as well as Orly ranting about other nonsense)



posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
reply to post by kozmo
 



Originally posted by kozmo
Case law on the matter (Minor v Happerset) has established that he cannot be "Natural born".


This has been refuted MANY times on this site, yet you refuse to see it.

I answered it in this very thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Read it CAREFULLY. You're smart enough to understand it. I know you are.


Obviously BH, this is uncharted territory - which is why this NEEDS to be heard by the SCOTUS. I read the minor v. happerset ruling differently than you do. My interpretation, not only of the decision, but of the accompanying legal briefs, leads me to conclude exactly what I had stated before. But again, THIS - what we are discussing here - was NOT the question proposed in that case. As a result, it MAY well be interpreted differently.

At this point, the relevance of the ruling is merely opinion as the legal question remains unanswered.



posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by kozmo

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
reply to post by kozmo
 



Originally posted by kozmo
Case law on the matter (Minor v Happerset) has established that he cannot be "Natural born".


This has been refuted MANY times on this site, yet you refuse to see it.

I answered it in this very thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Read it CAREFULLY. You're smart enough to understand it. I know you are.


Obviously BH, this is uncharted territory - which is why this NEEDS to be heard by the SCOTUS. I read the minor v. happerset ruling differently than you do. My interpretation, not only of the decision, but of the accompanying legal briefs, leads me to conclude exactly what I had stated before. But again, THIS - what we are discussing here - was NOT the question proposed in that case. As a result, it MAY well be interpreted differently.

At this point, the relevance of the ruling is merely opinion as the legal question remains unanswered.


Even if the Supreme Court were to miraculously rule on what actually constitutes a natural-born citizen, it does not make any difference in this case.

First ... they're not going to rule that both parents have to be citizens, but lets pretend for a second that they did - it would not be retroactive.

Second ... the Supreme Court has no standing to remove a President from office, regardless of the circumstances.






top topics



 
16
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

log in

join